Lucifer all you need to know if you want to start working with him

Thank you!

Thankyou for posting this, youā€™ve given me a great place to get started.

I actually had a time when I threw EVERYTHING not Christian away and went back to Christianity. Got baptized and everything.

When I came back, I just started slow, and the best way that I knew how. I prayed for guidance and eventually I got it.

I think it is normal to have doubts and fears in the beginning and ā€œbackslideā€ so to speak. It just comes with time that you will get past that. As time goes by and you see results and you get more confident.

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing your experience bro. Guess Iā€™ll just have to take things one step at a time.

1 Like

No problem!! Youā€™ll get there in time! Just be patient with yourself.

I find that it really helps when you acknowledge that you donā€™t know everything, but you trust what you do knowā€¦ even if itā€™s just a half of one thing.

1 Like

Malek means King and Taavuce or Taavoos means Peacock and now its clear for me why they call it KING PEACOCK.

Thanks, this was really helpful! Iā€™ve always been drawn to him and I feel that heā€™s called to me before. I couldnā€™t really find much information on him, so this was a life saver. The only thing I wanna know now is about his personality. Iā€™m not looking for power or moneyā€” although they would be nice. Iā€™m looking for friendships and guidance. So, anyone know any specific personality traits he has?

@kaya I think if the sigil blinks there there and that also means your in the Gamma syncā€¦At least I think it works like that Iā€™m new to this stuff.

Did that work?

Thanks for this article

1 Like

Thank you Kevon.

Kavon*

Meaning: handsome :blush:

1 Like

Oh oops. Sorry about that. ā€œThank you, Kavon.ā€ :sweat_smile::blush:

Oh thatā€™s why Iā€™ve been so drawn to carnelian lately lol

Mr. Kendall, wow! You help so many of us- thx you for your tine and effortsā˜†

Would mind PMing me , on a full ritual on how to contact Lucifer if you donā€™t mind.

Omg this is what I need and I know without any doubt, He led me here. Thank you for this post.

Do I have to memorise all of this?! How will I visualise if I have to read it off?

amazing, thank you

Thank you so much for this beautiful post on King Lucifer. :ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2:
Best wishes on your magickal journey
NamastešŸ™šŸ»