Loving BALG 😇

Wow,

I had seriously no knowledge of magical powers, and higher stuff.
There is so much to read and explore here, i have been spending my whole day here reading about magical powers of demons and process.

Wonderful :+1:

12 Likes

I’ve only been here 15 days and couldn’t agree with you more. The people here are so welcoming and generous with knowledge. A real nice place for people trying to find their footing.

Welcome :heart:

3 Likes

But a bit of in fear for practicing magic,:disappointed:
I wanna begun but dont know when :blush:

1 Like

began when are ready… and trust me there is nothing to fear at all

1 Like

I’m thinking about sigils working with candles :blush:
But wanna read and educate myself more with it.

2 Likes

yeah that a good start… the candle could be declared as a source of energy (or lets say a gate opening: ex: while you light the candle u declare the gates of fire are open for those who you call upon) and you could use it as an offering to the spirit. Sigil are used to connect with spirits and make urself known to them and to feel their energy. sigil magic is a great start since one of the methods of evocation and invocation use that type of system especially for beginners. I recommend starting with Lucifer, he is a great teacher and patient with beginners. I am currently working and have a pact with king belial but i won’t recommend him for you especially as a beginner. Don’t get me wrong he is amazing but he has a way of testing practitioners who summon him for the first time and i don’t want you to be scared. but, know that he has a lot to offer and many things to learn from him.

Please feel free to ask me anything you would like assistance with or create threads to ask for such help as long as u do a little research and make sure ur questions are not already answered by others.

*Be Blessed.

2 Likes

Thank you so much,
Will surely let u know about my experience :blush:

1 Like

I’m the same but just bought Demons of Magick which I feel is good for beginners as the rituals are using angels to help keep the demon on track somewhat.

1 Like

trust me, you don’t want to contact demons with that mentality :slight_smile:

Remember one thing and believe it, as long as you are being respectful no harm shall be done to you.

1 Like

Hmmmm I’m not thinking the demons are being forced or doing my biding against there will.

Probably should have worded it better tbh.

The summoned demon is called alongside with its corresponding angel, therefore likely getting the best of both worlds in terms of results. Maybe!

Tons of ppl have used the method lined out in the book with great results and no ill effects.

2 Likes

in that case… good luck in ur journey.

*Be Blessed

2 Likes

Ok, really helpful of u :blush::+1:

1 Like

Hey, :blush:
I need to ask u few things,
Can i ,?
It’s about my life and other important things.

Well, if i am able to answer these questions, yes of course. If not i will try my best to guide you to where could find the answers you seek. Would you like me to pm you?

2 Likes

Ya sure :blush:

Did u get my msg?

1 Like

i responded

2 Likes

Just wanted to say I’ve enjoyed this community immensely, there is for sure so so much to learn if your wanting to try something fun to start getting your phycic powers to become manifest there are alot of scanning or phycic reading threads the practice of scanning alot has helped my ability to see more vivid visions increasing my ability to interact with spirits. Something all newbies will probably love to hear is that I just found out about a plant that supposed to help focus your hearing and help with hearing thought it’s called vocanga Africana it’s a legal plant you just consume small amounts of it’s to get help I’m excited to have a physical stimuli besides just my meditation and focus.

2 Likes

For now just study this stuff and practice meditation. Train your mind, learn to control your thoughts and emotions.

3 Likes

Yes, i have troubles with concentrating and cant go in deeper state during meditation :disappointed:

1 Like