Loving BALG 😇

Thank you, :blush:
I read about this herb :+1:

1 Like

Feel free to share the info you find I haven’t really read up on it just trusting the friend who told me about it who said they would mail me some. So did you consider the scanning thread Idea? You can learn alot about yourself from a good reading from someone who get vivid visions. Especially one that has knowledge on who is who and can identify what spirits are with you.

Sorry to rant on so much about the scanning it just seemed to help me out alot with my perception of myself and my ability see into others. It sorta sounds like you were being offered a scan by one of the members in this page which is really cool of them to check into you on specific details.

It says its for avoiding withdrawal symptoms in addicts,
And purpose u mentioned are also given in it.:blush:

Yes, i hv been reading a lot from forums here, they are really very informative to me and some are guiding me well too,
But problem here is with me,
Like I’m kinda scared , like if anything went wrong,
Just like any new one.
Secondly, i have concentration issues too.
So im on sort of pause, u know :disappointed::sleepy:

R u available?

1 Like

For my first scan I stared at there image hard until the image revealed others within it, it seemed to help focus my mind a bit because I was focusing on just focusing my physical sight to open and not worrying how my mind could play tricks I did like two scans that way until I started using insight and just seeing the images being sent to me in visions. Just letting the person your scanning know it’s your first time might help because they won’t have high expectations and what ever you reveal that’s on par with them they should be able to identify rather easily. Maybe consider a cleansing of your ego to help your confidence and pure pure intent be more of what your mind reflects instead of any insecurities I know it’s something that helped me, at times I even try to convince myself that I’f my ego interacts it will be in a way that’s favorable of my image because I think overly highly of myself. A different perception of ego. Just remember when you do scan someone to be confident in what your doing believe that there spirit guides will reveal themselves to you or that you’ll be able to have truthful insight about what color there aura is. I way you can practice the looking into a physical image until another image is revealed is upon yourself in the mirror. I have confidence you’ll do fine once you put your mind to what you attempt. I found a cool page that has alot of info from beginner on higher on most tasks one would want to do I’ll share the link if your interested it would give you more options about how to proceed with enlightenment. I’ll just link it,

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html

1 Like

Very informative,
Just started reading from meditation.
Thank you,
I highly appreciate it sir david :blush:

1 Like

cool and powerful! have good luck, just trust in yourself, relax and have fun (y)

1 Like

Try different styles of meditation and see what works best for you.
Keep practicing as much as you can daily it will get better.

Try this today listen with head phones and not too loud.

Listen to this and imagine your in a floating boat.

Move on to different type of music’s on YouTube. Also try to just stay in silent once in a while and just watch your breath for good 10 min and improve from there.

Try mindful meditation so you dont have to stay still during your meditation, you just need to be mindful of the present moment and the activity you doing for each second do not let the toughts take over you, if thoughts comes just simply come back to the present moment.

Check out Ekhhart Tolle on YouTube listen to his teachings you will understand better what I am trying to say.

Also EA Koetting has the soul travel course with over 1 hour of different exercises of meditation and visualization work and some energy work.

Also play around with crystals and incense and research witch helps you stay focus and relax better.

What works for others the meditation style may not work for you or others, just find your style :grin:

3 Likes

I’m on it :blush:
Thank you

1 Like

Please pm me .