Love spell through the Master Key and Goddess Ishtar (Holy Shit this is incredible)

Hmmm, intriguing. Was this your first time evoking this specific spirit?

Yes. I’ve evoked other goddesses of love and war but none have taken me this close to where the magick happens.

3 Likes

Have you seen your lady friend since you’ve performed this ritual?

2 Likes

Mina did u read pascuale batyista dijin book. Ir secrets of the infern french book,? I was wonder

Unfortunately no. We’ve been talking less. I really want this too. I already have my life set up the way I want to, except the relationship aspect of it. I don’t wanna get into too much detail but her and her bf were split up for a little while, so I thought I could swoop in with some magick. He’s a cool guy and all, but he’s holding her back. He wants a family and her but all he wants is the “easy” life doing low end contract work. She wants more, she tells me she loves him but wants way more in life. I didn’t just do this for myself. Things have gotten to the point of not even seeing most of my messages. I wanna do more but I don’t know what else to do.

2 Likes

I have not. I tried to look em up but couldnt find what you are talking about.

That sucks!

I found this love spell while browsing the forum. It seems pretty intense, not sure if you’d like for it to play out like that though There are simple break up spells you can do as well. Thats likely what I would do if I were in your shoes.

Here, its 1.alistar,il libro magico dei djinn.he has a few writers name, i like tis book. And its italian. But also secrets of the infern is french. Has 2 djinn rituales, just wonder if u read tat. Thanks,

2 Likes

since i’m on a gatekeeper pathworking they’ll have to approve it

1 Like

It’s not working because you are doubting your magick . Hope is the worst thing you can do for your magick bc hope=doubt . You must expect it to work otherwise it’s just desperation . You must overcome the desperation and see it thru . Forget about it . And it will come

5 Likes

I found the book but I can only read and speak in English. :frowning:

I’ll keep trying though.
Thank you!

What do you mean by a sharp blood lancelet? Also, how do you know when a deity or entity is calling to you?

a blood lancet is a tool that people use to draw tiny amounts of blood.

In this case she came straight to me and basically said “I got what you need”.

Mina, Sorry i though u were someone i talk and was multibilingual,

Hey @Nolan_Toney …I was doing a search for Ishtar on the forum and stumbled upon your thread. Out of curiosity, how did things go with the girl you targeted?

3 Likes

Hey! The spell was a success but the girl turned out to be a complete bitch :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

A shame! Well at least you got what you asked for :wink: Though I’m curious about how she ended up coming to you after you did your working (if you dont mind)

5 Likes

Hey, after my experience, I’m not a fan of love spells to get a specific person. My ex turned out to be a paranoid zombie robot who drove me insane. If you have all this success in life, you know, money, sources of income etc, and other things are going your way( ie the all important self confidence and self love) , you really can have your pick of women. I mean, it would probably be better to find a woman with the qualities you are looking for rather than a specific person. Finally, people are not necessarily what they make themselves out to be, or even what it looks like at first glance. There is a lot of deception that goes on to “get a head in the social” and “play political games” etc. So, you might like a woman who presents herself a certain way, but deep down she might not be something you want at all.

Finally, about Ishtar and the goddesses/demons in that chain. Yeah, you can get exactly what you say you want, and she gives no fucks about giving it to you, but that doesn’t mean it might not just make you miserable and undermine your other life goals.

6 Likes

Yeah I learned that the hard way. It’s alright though, I have all the love I could ever want in the spirit realms.

@Verdo The rite was very manipulative, as controlling emotions is very, well, ignorant. I got what I wanted though. She fell for me harder than I ever thought possible, but that allowed her shadows to shine through and they were horrendous.

6 Likes

I believe in love spells people are not specific enough. After researching these for a while. I would say if we visualize them as static and ask for static things we get that. If we ask for happiness, joy, fun, romantic love and see them as happy and having fun with us then it impacts that result into them. Then some people can just be off anyhow and I think its not love spell issues but people issues.

Could you tell me how Semjaza is related to Ishtar? Still, it would be interesting to hear about the master key. I understand correctly that this is an amulet?