Love spell gone wrong! Why? Help

The best advice I can give is to better yourself and put the love spell idea onto the second priority of life. Or even later than that. The reason is that in the end people just tend to do them on people who just happen to be in front of them without much caring what kind of a person he or she is. It´s just unwise.

1 Like

Yes, I haven’t spoken to him about anything. I haven’t been contacting him or anything. I didn’t mention a relationship from the moment he told me he didn’t want one at that moment which was 8 months ago or so.

A spell was cast 6 ish weeks ago and just today, he called everything off with me, including friends with benefits and has literally disappeared.

Just 3 possibilities = 1. He’s married and he’s afraid things getting more complicated, 2. He’s only using you for his own benefit without any good intention (even when you think it’s benefits you, but without you realised you’ve lost a lot) so when you send the love spell, he can’t Do that anymore, 3. He’s unwell/sick/ has disease… and I think the best things you can do just move on… if materials wise that you are looking for, then it’s time to find a bigger fish. If true love that you are looking for, when you meet the right person that meant for you. You won’t need this spell anymore.

1 Like

I saw A LOT of this type of thing too. However Ellie-k the energies that went into that spell won’t go to waste. (I know because I used to do this type of work for people in the past) the spirits employed will go hunting for a lover who WILL give you the relationship that you desire.
I called it “You don’t always get what you want–but spirit will give you exactly what you need!”
Love spells done on Mr. Wrong can result in illusions coming off and you seeing the real person magnified…in time you’ll realize it would have been all wrong.

2 Likes

I’ve never heard of an FWB set-up working unless you fundamentally dislike the person, or at least hold them in mild contempt, while also admitting they have a smokin’ hot bod.

If there’s more going on for both parties, keeping it at the detached level of human sex toys isn’t really going to be on the table, there will be sparkage and it will go a more conventional route. Some FWB might flip around over time, but usually only one person gets the love bug, and the other can’t handle it.

If he was finding this worked it may indicate that he knew, however subconsciously, in advance that nothing serious would develop from it?

So you may not be trying to salvage a relationship that had a chance of success, but actually, trying to change a mind that was made up long ago, that you were a “just for good times” partner and not anything beyond that.

This really sucks, but feeling like a failure in love is bad enough without feeling like a failure in magick, so I am risking being unpopular by mentioning it.

2 Likes

Very well answered.

Actually, it’s a common behavior i’ve watched a couple times now,
that the target will usually try to bind him/herself into a sexual relationship with someone else,
to shield against you (both magickally and mundane), and to excess the emotions which have been caused.

That process is traumatizing to both the target, and the victim which is taken up to replace you, in order to shield and protect.

Yaah, love magick is quite complex.^^

Sin,

¥’B

Ah okay. So basically he will or may try finding another person and exert all his attention towards them in order to stop the thoughts and feelings about me created by the spell?

1 Like

yeah, that’s propably what he done when refusing you and getting away from you.

Either that, or just mentally blocking them out, as far as he can,
and hiding his feelings.

Sin,

¥’B

I think the target was seeing other people too. You should had done a banishing ritual on them first, on your competition.

Then did a dream state obsession meditation when you knew when the target was mostly likely asleep.

I get the feeling the intense random feelings for you out of the blue scared them away. Next time build up to the main love spell.

Lay down the foundation first so when the emotions hit them, they are like, ‘oh, this nice warm sensation of positive emotion for Ellie.’

Call me spells are nice too.

1 Like

I never attempted a call me spell in the past with him as he would always call me and respond to all my messages willingly.

1 Like

Do you do tarot?

No I don’t do tarot. I don’t know how to…

You were already in a great situation. All you had to do was create a powerful lust spell making him want you more.

Upon effect of this, the next move would have been a sweetener.

The love spell would have taken place at a later time when you already know that the person already has those feeling for you and are quite strong.

That’s when you go for the kill. Nothing sooner.

Try doing some Banishing rituals to kill off what ever workings have already been done and try again.

If nothing comes about, find another hot & sexy lover and follow those guidelines as instructions.

1 Like

Hi. It was a honey jar spell. So to sweeten him towards me. ( we were in a friends with benefits situation) and I thought the sweetening aspect might encourage him to take me on dates or spend time with me that didn’t involve just being intimate. A petition was made that said, trust me, lust for me, commit to me, love me. A spirit was used to help too.

Maybe it was an overload of emotions for him but he was casually just enjoying the situation until I created feelings in his mind for me

No love spell!!!

That’s something that comes later. It takes a lot of time for those feelings to develop in some people.

Next time focus on the fire :fire: of lust.

Yes, you’re right. No more love spells. I’m trying to learn from this experience. So in effect, did the spell create the feelings of love inside him?

Yes

Well my dayum, this explains a lot…

Curious, in my situation (this was a while ago, I’ve mostly dropped it since) she was asking me deep “what are you like in a relationship?” questions within two weeks. “What do you like in a girlfriend?” and an occasional non sequiter “You’re dreamy” text while talking about something else. After our first date a “I’m glad you’ve been thinking about me as much as I’ve been thinking about you…” It seemed so inevetable I didn’t cast a damn thing for it until it got weird in a hurry. I was enjoying the reality of knowing a beautiful relationship was about to happen, why cast a love spell?

I cast something huge to regain the momentum we started off with so well. She went full party lifestyle and started acting aloof out of nowhere.

This girl has LOTS of strong emotion. I know she was afraid of them and she admitted to doing radically different actions to feel like she was in control of herself. …speaking my way to the answer I think my spell worked… So well it set off her alarms and she restructured her life to gain some semblance of control again.

What drove me nuts for months is someone else seemed to get my exact result. Some random person from out of nowhere. Nobody else did it for her except me. I felt robbed when someone else did what I was supposed to. I’ve had a tarot reading on this that I couldn’t have hand picked more desirable cards for and all things point to me getting what I’ve cast for. Feels good and I’m letting it bubble away while I build the rest of my life.

I’ve put this one on the back burner and explored polyamory (and I’m LOVING it!). I’m still always trying to piece everything together though. The mechanics of how Magick works is completely fascinating to me and I’m always trying to learn a greater principle where I can. Maybe I should have asked for something different. I worked with Sallos initially and the prompting I get is “This is the only way it could have happened. It’ll be grand, just let it fall into place.”

The sensation I got after my initial request was “You’ve got it motherfucker! Hahahaha! It shall be DONE!!!”

Strange universe, isn’t it?

2 Likes

So what happened? You cast a love spell?