Love or obsession spell for an angry and hateful ex girlfriend

Hi everyone. I am a 30 year old English teacher living in Thailand. My (ex) girlfriend of 3 months is a 22 year old university student. So around a month ago I was dumped and blocked everywhere in the most unceremonious fashion, due to a continued pattern of bad behavior towards her. This was a day after we got back together after a 2 week break. So fast forward a week later, I performed an Astarte obsession spell, which seemed to be going well after I contacted her on a new number. She responded etc, and started posting really weird indirects on her bios on social media ‘I love you’ etc. however next day, I found out she blocked me again. I contacted her and asked her why,
Cut a long story short she told me that she would call the police if I continued and proceeded to be extremely cruel to me. So I just wanted to ask for any advice in regards to any love or obsession spells I could do moving forward? As I really want to get back together with her , considering that it’s my fault in the first place that I am in this mess. And why could she have acted like this after I performed the Astarte spell. Any help is much appreciated, I am really suffering right now !

1 Like

Maybe she needs a protection spell.

6 Likes

Love spells are famous for backfiring when they are percieved as a psychic attack. Your energy has been baneful to her so far and that’s part of the problem: it doesn’t matter if she lusts for you if intellectually she’s decided you’re bad news.

You’d be better off working on the obstacles. You have to convince her you’re good for her and will provide what she needs from a relationship. Not stalking her and giving her space, then coming back as a changed man could do that… if she can believe it.

7 Likes

Yes i definitely get What your saying , i did no contact with her for a month after i did the spell. Then reached out again with an apology, But she just blocked me the next day. So Yeah really Im looking for a spell that would make her unblock me And be receptive to communication, as theres not much i can do while I’m blocked

1 Like

Maybe try Berith to hide flaws, and Dantalion to convince her to hear you out. But it would be better to identify what the obstacles really are so you can address them specifically.

2 Likes

Guys can we think about THE GIRL for a while? She’s scared threatening to call THE POLICE. Shouldn’t we be helping her instead of a grown up man who’s willing to put an obsession spell on a 22 year old girl?

6 Likes

You know nothing about the situation. You make It seem as though 22 is a kid, no , shes a grown woman too. Just because you are obviously an elderly woman, that doesnt make 22 a ‘girl’ as you put It. Also , she didnt say shes going to call the police because shes scared. Shes just pissed.

3 Likes

Welcome @Midian It is a rule of this forum for allnew members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

I hate to be blunt and I realise that this isn’t what you’re here for, but from what you are describing it sounds like this situation is past the point of no return.
It also seems like persisting is only likely to worsen the situation as well as likely getting you into a lot of trouble of the legal variety.

Perhaps you would be wise to consider working on your own obsession and cutting cords.

I’m not saying this to be unpleasant, just offering a more objective perspective than may be possible for you to apply yourself at this moment in time.

4 Likes

Appreciate the advice man, But Im like this because everything that went wrong in the relationship was Of my own doing (causing arguments for no reason, Among many other things) until she finally had enough. Thats why i Dont wana Give up on her because she was the perfect gf until i fucked up one too many times

2 Likes

Nope.

And please don’t moralize on peoples threads. Its against the forum rules:

A 22 year old is an adult. You can vote, drive a car, and sign up for the army to go shoot and kill people overseas. So lets drop the subtle implication that the OP is some sort of pedo.

6 Likes

Appreciate the kind words Verdo. Much Love.

3 Likes

I guess she feel scared & threated we girls leave even we still inlove on that person for a reason
that our mental health self love & self care is important
With my experience with someone I developed trauma,anxiety depression I didn’t function well to the point I about to lose my job & my life too.
I know I was under a spell & fight so hardly because I really decided to leave & want to start a new life
I also feel trap into a relationship where this possessive obsessed can’t let go…
Why not focus on yourself first & love yourself so you don’t mess up the next time around.

3 Likes