Love/Obession spell would SAVE MY LIFE RIGHT NOW

Do you have any Spells I can Get Finger-snapping results on? This is like a Main Story Mission of my life so I actually have to get it done to continue anything else I must achieve.
Any Easy Witchcraft Spells? Demons/Spirits/Angels to summon? Rituals?
I have Sent contact and Offerings to Sargantas who is said to be great at Obsessing the opposite gender. Let me know please id appreciate it👍

That’s not how this works. Spirits don’t get things done at the snap of a finger. Sure some people get results in the blink of an eye, but it’s because magick works using the path of least resistance…and those people probably didn’t have much resistance standing in the way of getting their results.

All it boils down to is having some serious intent, working with the right spirit if you choose to work with one, removing whatever obstacles may stand in the way, and letting go once the spell is done. Since you’re focused on obsession, search the forum for obsession spells, choose one, or choose a spirit known to cause obsession, and do what it do.

Good luck.

1 Like

Bless you perhaps meditation will better “instant results” if I eliminated obstacles I guess I could better the spell. Thanks

It would help if you told us what the obstacles were, so we could then advise on what to do in order to eliminate them.

Some obstacles are people (family members, love rivals, enemies etc)

Some obstacles can be someone’s train of thought and their frame of mind about the situation (desperation, doubt etc)

Some obstacles are financial

Etc.

You say “contact and time” are the problem, but how?? Is this person slowing down on the contact, and is communication the issue? Are you two separated by distance? Are they leaving soon? You leaving soon? Have you been fighting?

There’s always a solution, but the problem is knowing how to get to it…

??

1 Like

Im not here to flash myself to fellow powerful Mystics with my personal details, I am only looking for an all round spell to get my lover to spend more time with me/give me more attention/affection and devotion

Try this:

Please listen to @QueenMustang. No one is here to probe into your personal life but to help.you do not need to go into details,a simple description like “distance is a barrier” or “health is a barrier” or " ethnic or tribal difference is a barrier" or “finances is a barrier” would suffice. Increasing obsession without addressing the barriers would make situations worse off. The results may be unsavoury and you may end up complaining about it backfiring or magick turning on you

From my guess you are a beginner in magick and that explains your emphasis for a speedy all round spell. It does not work that way. You break down issues into smaller bits and address them one by one.

For example if I want to be the be an Oscar winning actress I will layer my magick to target many areas of my acting career. There would be magick for increasing appeal to the audience, also magick for creating opportunities that will boost my career,there will also be magick for finding favor with the directors of a movie etc

From your posts I can sense lack of patience. And I presume you are most likely to lust for results which will sabotage the very own spell @verdo recommended

I wish you the best of luck.

Yeah no. I am not a “beginner” to magick at all,
I am no magickian and only a witch by the physical realm… I know a ton of you “Internet/Forum Wizards” like to show off with extra comments and bluff info but i am not into that shit, Opinions are meaningless
You waste your time telling me about myself & how you think the spell will go without even giving me one…

I am not looking for anything other than what I am looking for… a nice love spell/spells of simple ingredients.

Please do not talk to me about anything other than what I have asked. With no disrespect that is!

Thanks & Bless you!

1 Like

I would recommend searching the forum for “obsession” or “love spell” and similar terms, there should be plenty of results :slight_smile: good luck :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Yes but I’m specifically looking for loyalty but cannot find results

I believe there is either a Shem angel or one of the “angels of omnipotence” who can deliver on this front. Failing that, AA Haniel might be a good option.

Edit: Yeliel the Shem angel is said to have this power. Also the goetic demon Agares can bring someone back to you.

1 Like

How many times in a given month are you going to ask for a love spell?

6 Likes

…Until I am loved🥺

I have a little strange encounters with Spirits,Angels and Demons. How do I “know” they have heard me/are in my domain?

My post was flagged? For trying to power love😫

Until your clair-senses are developed you could have no idea. Just trust in the magic.

1 Like

…what happened when you tried the advice & rituals given in your other thread?

3 Likes

I was made in the occult. This is something I had naturally but the focus faded

I am grateful It was wise but I genuinely need straight up spells now. That was more than a month ago, I have until next month to get my sht sorted…if I don’t I guess I’m fcked

1 Like

I think your problem is that you are not even looking for a spell.

I bought two books last night out of curiosity and both books had this request in them and I thought hey I’ve seen the exact same iteration in at least two or three other books I already own.

If you don’t want to buy a book you can still get movement to what you want with a simple candle spell or DarkestKnights petition spell or the paper folding hoodoo petition spell, jar spell, the law of attraction/assumption. I’m sure the list could go on but it’s down to your own intention and not just someone handing it to you and saying here you go.

Find what inspires you and do something with it.

4 Likes