Love/Lust Spell with Nothing but Memory

Is it possible? How can it be done if I have nothing that belongs to them or don’t even know their name? I found a thread on this a while back but I lost it. All I have is memory of them.

1 Like

I once did a few attempts (e.g. a girl seen in the summer of 2007); I believe it may work, through your memory you try to reach, link yourself to some specific people…

Yes it’s very possible. It’s enough that you met the person. Will take a while to get the end result but it should work fine.

A candle or sigil spell would do it. But one ritual wouldn’t be enough, as far as I know. To have higher chance of success, you need to keep repeating the ritual every week or month or even everyday if possible. You’re trying to attract someone, who is out of your sphere of availability. That takes more energy than usual.

3 Likes

I second this. I find this style of ritual is best performed regularly, evoking the previous rituals with each subsequent casting. I think of it like a building wave: the more effort you put in, the more you add to the wave, and the more momentum it gains.
Candle magic is a great way to evoke past larger rituals and strengthen the work/reinforce its effects

2 Likes

Do you guys clear the area before doing the rituals?

1 Like

I’ll do the ritual again at 3am

Sometimes. I either imagine a bright blue sphere around the room, draw 4 banishing pentagrams in the air or do repetitions of “Apo pantos kakodaimonos” and “Hekas hekas este bebeloi”.

2 Likes

It depends in what you’ve been doing previously. You shouldn’t need to perform a cleansing, unless you’ve been up to something unusually odd and/or baneful. It’s one of those things you have to use your best judgement on

2 Likes

She stops by my work every once in a while, so I doubt she lives far from me. I hope that means I can see her soon.

Somebody I know told me not to dwell on the results and that it’s important to seal the spell so that I forget I casted it.

It doesn’t feel right to me though. I’d need to keep remembering her everytime I repeat the ritual.

It’s good thing that she stops by your work every once in awhile. That means she’s not out of your sphere of availability.

The point is to avoid lust for result. That could hurt the spell. If you can control your thoughts and emotions, and only think positively about your desire, as if it already happened for example, then you can think about it for as long as you want. But the spell will likely work, or you’ll see the result when you forget about it.

1 Like

The results of the spell will likely happen when I forget about it. That means I’d need to forget about her, meaning I’d have to stop repeating the ritual, meaning I’d have to do the ritual enough times that the"wave" will big enough to complete the spell. Does that sound correct?

It REALLY has been a while since I’ve seen her last. It’ll be the fourth week that’s past if she doesn’t stop by tomorrow. I practically live at my work. Working full-time. She knows where and when to find me at least.

The point is, once you’re done with the ritual, forget it and forget about her. If she comes to your mind, remember that the ritual is done correctly and all will be good, then think of something else.

1 Like

Because she’s within my sphere of availability, I no longer need to repeat the ritual. Thanks. That means, it’s COMPLETE.

1 Like

[quote=“PrinceX, post:10, topic:60971, full:true”]
It’s good thing that she stops by your work every once in awhile. That means she’s not out of your sphere of availability.

She’s not within my “sphere of availability” unless she comes back or we meet again? This feels like a missing piece to a puzzle. What if she doesn’t come back or I don’t see her.

I haven’t seen her. It would’ve been more acurate to say that she USED to stop by once in a while. Now, not anymore.

1 Like

You know her and she knows you.
That’s enough for her to be within your sphere of availability.

1 Like

I don’t want the effects of any lust/love spell to ever end until I really want it to end. I never put those words into the spell casting. Would that have been important?

1 Like

Your intention during the ritual is more important than the words you used. But if you could perform the ritual one more time with better words, that would be great.

The effect of the spell depends on many factors, it may last or fade away over time. If you noticed any such thing you can always cast the spell again.

1 Like

Alright. I’ll do the ritual again. Thanks. I really want her so badly. Even now, it’s hard not to think about her, even knowing I might not see the results of the spell until I forget. So it’s tough :rofl:

1 Like

Do you ever get distracted by another spirit’s emotions as your performing a ritual?

What I did was meditate into a candle light but I was distracted by somebody’s emotions so I lost focus on the candle light a bit. I don’t believe it ruined the spell because my intentions were strong.

Maybe that happens when your performing rituals with other spirits.

Never happened to me before. I think it shouldn’t happen unless you allow it to happen. For example if your performing an invocation and you let the spirit express itself to you emotionally.

In my opinion you just got distracted and need to concentrate. Forget about the source of those emotions and try to focus in the ritual.

1 Like