Love/Lust Spell with Nothing but Memory

I wanted to do the ritual with a demon that I felt that had experience. She agreed to do it with me. It was my first time doing a spell with someone else, but I stil felt that it was complete.

1 Like

In this case assume it was done perfectly and let it go as usual, regardless of the emotional experience since it’s likely due to the ritual itself. All good :+1:

Best of luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

The only thing I’d like next is for my co-workers to stop bringing her up in nearly every conversation they have with me. :grinning:

(They know I have a crush on her)

2 Likes

:grinning: That’s easy, I think a gossip spell would do the job

1 Like

I’ll look into that. Not familiar with it.
I didn’t find any under the search function.

1 Like

It depends on how you usually work. If you use evocations then you would looks for the spirit or demon associated with stopping gossip, if you cast spells you would look for a spell designed for that purpose… there are many available here or you can Google it. It’s very popular. If you couldn’t find it let me know.

Good luck :+1:

2 Likes

PrinceX. Thank you very much. You were very helpful. The spell on this woman that I have a huge crush on seemed to be successful. Things were beginning to look good, but it never it didn’t run smoothly because of me. It was my fault. I was looking like a nervous wreck when we spoke and I know I was tired from a long day at work.

I had asked her out, but in an awkward way. She responded with a smile and, “I’ll see you friday”, that was tueday. She never came on friday ofcourse. I think for several reasons. Later that tuesday night, I found her facebook and her instagram. The next day I presented them to two of my co-workers that I thought I can trust to keep it a secret. I was so wrong.

One of them is male. About my age, 27-29 years. The other one is a 16 year old girl that has a crush on me. When friday came, I was looking through her pictures on instagram and decided to show my two co-workers that she went to the same gym as me. When they took my phone they “liked” a few of her photos on her story against my will and “followed” her from my instagram account.

I was pretty upset after this, because of the extremely awkward and embarrassing face to face encounter I had with her on tuesday and I didn’t want her to feel like I was anxious. However, what’s done is done.

Friday night I began to feel yearning for her and had decided since I was already following her to message her through instagram. “Hi ‘*****’, how’re you?”. She never followed me back and she never replied. I then realized the spell had backfired! I couldn’t stop yearning for her and I desired so strongly for the results of the spell to have more effects on her. I was “lusting for results”.

Today throughout my whole morning, I couldn’t stop yearning for her even while I was working. I asked a daemon that I’m close to for help. My communication with her is mostly through touches and emotions. Clairenstience. I asked her if it’s okay to repeat the spell tonight. She said it’s okay. What are your thoughts on this?

1 Like

Hi, Sorry for what happened. But as far as I can understand, the spell didn’t backfire. You did, as you mentioned, it was your mistake. The spell did what it was supposed to do, provide you with an opportunity… magick takes the easiest path. It doesn’t always make a miracle happen unless it’s the only way to get things done.

I suggest that you repeat the spell again and forget about the first one.

3 Likes

Man, maybe you should work on your confidence first.

2 Likes

Definitely.

1 Like

Yeah. I did another one. Woke up this morning lusting for the results again and had to stop myself upon realizing it. You’ve been a big help. Thanks.

2 Likes

I think about her alot. I can’t help it.

Good. Let’s use that !

Think about her the way you should. Think of the end result. You would still think about her, but in a specific way that benefits you instead of hurting you.

No other way around it unfortunately, in my opinion. Don’t think about her at all, or control the way you think about her.

3 Likes

Trying to keep my head up. She didn’t seem interested in speaking to me today at the gym. I wanted to say hi to her and strike up a conversation with her. She smiled at first. I brought up a topic about exercise and was showing interest in interaction. We spoke for about a minute I think, and strangely I came off as creepy the entire time. Calm but creepy. I admit I don’t have a lot of experience with relationships, but I never really come off as creepy with anybody that knows me. Just with two women at the gym today I know I placed spells on. I think it has something to do with the spells. I’m not sure.

About the one I’m talking about though, (the star of this entire thread) during my interraction with her, she was actually giving me a couple signals to leave her alone and go away. Like, “okay well, have a good work-out”, and then returning to her exercises. So I left, after saying, “Nice to see you ****”. I feel like I must’ve been pretty creepy now and I’m trying not to feel insecure.

A few days ago she stopped by my work for some grub. I work at a restaurant. It was very busy when she arrived and I wasn’t able to talk to her for more than a few seconds but I managed to tell her that she looked, “so beautiful” with a slight pinch of lust in my eyes. She smiled and we went our seperate ways.

I’m trying my best to get high on life and keep moving forward. Is this what you do?

1 Like

Yeah I think that’s good enough. When you’re doing spell work, it’s important to “let things happen” naturally… if a chance was offered to you, take it, if not then keep going in your way and avoid trying to get in her way. If somehow for some reason you met her, just be nice to her without showing special interest. Hide it !

You just need to trust the powers you’re working with. Best thing to do is to perform spells for something else… consider it practice. When you see results you will trust that the same will happen for this desire and you’ll relax.

1 Like

I shouldn’t have approached her. I guess I forgot. Thanks again.

1 Like

Hi can you tell me the ritual or spell that you tried

Hi can you tell me a spell or a ritual that can attract a girl with memory if possible please

You’ll find a love candle spell in E.A Koetting’s YT channel. I recommend using that one.

1 Like