Love binding spell

Ok people. Who has had success with love binding spells? Not sure if I should go with planets, demons, or withcraft? Please throw me so ideas. Its for a customer

He did say it was for a customer, not for himself.

@serpens_album I would go with planetary. Most demons seem to only work short term, based on the experiences people have shared on here.

1 Like

I literally have no idea what you mean my friend.

Kind of feel the same way

1 Like

Wow, yeah, he did, I need to stfu and go to sleep now. sorry.

1 Like

I’d go with Venus and Saturn. Venus for the love aspect, obviously, and Saturn for the binding and longevity of the spell.

I think Jason Miller used a similar combination in his book Sorcerer’s Secrets. i’m not entirely sure though.

2 Likes

I have that book so I will reference it bro. Thanks.

1 Like

Lol we’re all entitled to our opinions. Dont worry about it. You think its weak to use a love spell, I think using power to get what we want in life is why I take for myself and take for others. To each their own.

2 Likes

I would really advise against this if the person you’re doing it for is your friend. Not only is the target bound to said individual but they will also be bound to them. And it can get nasty. It’s like saying here, take free reign over me and I’ll be bound no matter how unhealthy or violent it can get.
But. If you’re going to do it, id use poppets with DNA. Baptize the poppets and take a piece of their soul into each poppet. Bind and bury and give an offering to your demon of choice, Beleth or Sitri .
I still wouldn’t do it.

3 Likes

I got you. I pretty much like to experiment and she has been fair warned of how this can turn out. Shes a grown woman so It isnt my place to tell her how to use the spell.

Ive got his hair, her blood, the right herbs. A pink candle, and im just trying to figure out which forces to bind the spell with.

Sitri is from what I have learned working with him/her is good for a quicky, sexual, lust. Less love.

1 Like

It depends. Sitri can bring out ones desires so if he already has the desire for her it will work. But only she would know that . I firmly believe you can’t force someone to love you so you’re looking at manipulation how ever you cut it. But theres beleth , sallos, gremory, etc.

If it were me I would petition the demon and have a candle for each person. Then when they melted down I would mold them into the poppets from the wax and add the DNA and herbs to the inside

2 Likes

I have to agree with you on that. I never believe anyone actually falls in love by force. They are currently sleeping together and he came from a road opener love spell I did in October within 3 weeks. Now she wants to reinforce this. Again its her spell and I do what I am paid to do accordingly.

Thanks for the poppet suggestion. So you think a demon is the way to seal the binding? I have my own methods but I prefer to hear everyones opinions and get new ideas. How else do we grow? :grin:

2 Likes

It’s just the route I would go. I don’t know if the demon will actively watch over the relationship but they can bless it with their essence and it will stay. If they’re already sleeping together she has alot at her disposal too. I made a thread about some thing I did. Basically a potion which I got from Black Witch Coven, and slipping menstrual blood in his food will keep it going too

1 Like

Lmao. I forgot what she did with her vajay to not get prego but she only gets her period like once every 2 or 3 months. We waited and she said fuck it, then used an exacto blade lmao. That menstrual blood is potent. Yes the good thing is she does have him, she wants to bind him now. If it works out im happy for her, she deserves it, shes a good girl. We shall see. Thanks again for your opinion. All appreciated

1 Like

Fyi jasons new book dropped yesterday. Im at work secretly reading it now lol

1 Like

Love spell with red candle and intention and link !!

3 Likes

Not that I recommend lol ! But it is powerful !

1 Like

So basic witch craft you think?

1 Like

Read about what I wrote about love spell 3 comments prior !! True experience !!
But trust that the Universe is perfect !! Maybe there’s a reason behind you wanting to go about a love spell !! Just follow your heart bro !

1 Like

Yes, well at this point, I don’t even know what basic witch craft refers to to you ! But a simple one is very powerful !