Love binding spell that actually works?

if the lust continues may be he will come back with commitment. most times we want things that we cant have. so all the best

I have personally done a cleansing spell on a past target and it worked. Basically i got a reading and i was told that another woman was putting spells on him.
As soon as my ritual finished, without menhaving to do any further love spells or communication spells he came back to me.
Then i did a sweetening jar on him and when she put another spell on him the jar was leaking.
At the time i had got tired of putting spells so i let it be because it was too much effort.
Some months later i met the girl who was putting the spells on him. She was obsessed with him and he was showing clear signs that he was binded but not happy to be around her.
I was glad i let go of the guy. However from my experience the cleansing and unbinding worked on him and it can work on a target without the need to give consent.
All souls want to be freed.

If i were you i would do an unbinding on myself. Then i would ask the spirits i worked with if they could freeze the spells that i did. Then i would take sometime focusing on rebuilding myself and my life. I would completely cut off him.
After a certain time if i d still wanted him i would just do a communication spell and work thigs in real life.
My intuition says that your mistake in your case was that you did the wrong spells at that time which interrupted the right course of actions that they were naturally going to happen throught communication. You didnt need a love spell you needed a spell for clarity, communication and honesty type of spell.
Love spells work as a boost so that you can build things in real life. They work for a short while which buys you time to show to the target what a true catch you are and create memories and real life bonds.
I have been practicing love spells for sometimes and from my experience before proceeding into doing them the most important spells to do are usually communication, blockbusters and road openers. If there is communication and no obstacles love can develop naturally… so then you can do sweetening spells to bring you closer and when they wear off and if you achieved your results you can proceed to bindings.
Usually bindings are the least needed spells that you should use.

Can you give me more details about contact me spells

You have a ritual so I can bind a couple of people to me?