Lottery Working

i’ve heard that argument a trillion times and i no longer give it ANY weight.

success ALWAYS. and i mean ALWAYS. leaves clues. i am looking for clues everywhere on here and frankly, i’m not finding any of them.

strangely enough, when i leave this board i go to where successful people are, and they are always telling me, d, it’s not magick. we have formulae we use day in, day out. apply these formulas and soon you will be among us. i hear that DAILY. but i keep ignoring it and waiting for the mages on here to show me what they got. and all i get from the magickal boards is dry air.

my definition of a lottery win is a windfall that creates a sudden ultra high net worth individual. in other words, net worth of at least $30 million. don’t even look in my direction if you are happy with less than that. i am still waiting for someone on here to get to that level. on the reality side i have seen well over a dozen NON-magicians blow past $30 mil and 3 or 4 who are now over $100 mil using simple financial formulas day in, day out just like they told me. using NO MAGICK AT ALL.

the idea of magicians who keep it a secret. i don’t fall for that anymore. people talk about what they want to do, and they talk about what they’ve done. a lot of talk on here about wanting to win, but when i ask who won, the board suddenly goes quiet.

it is what it is.

i don’t buy that anymore. shnwi’s have a certain mindset to money. they also know each other. i look around this board, and not only do i NOT recognize the wealth-minded attitude towards money, i also don’t recognize anyone on here as being in that club. i’m looking for familiar faces in a sea of strangers.

crowley was right on the money: ‘a king may choose his garment as he will: there is no certain test: but a beggar cannot hide his poverty.’ you can talk wealth all day long and burn incense to whatever wealth god you want, but your wallet will tell the tale of your broke-assness every time. numbers do not lie.

i don’t see the spirit of taurus, planetary spirit of jupiter, sun, or venus, or element of fire of earth residing on anyone around here. who here understands the king of pentacles? those are the magical foundations of wealth and fertility and have been so for ages. for that reason, i don’t believe anyone here has ever created a genuine windfall from doing money magick.

i do understand that some shnwi’s check in on this board and read some of the comments here but i rarely if ever get the feeling that they are active members here, more like they’re waiting for someone on here to get a clue, drop all this wasteful time-sucking fantasy activities promoted on here, and get down to doing REAL work to earn REAL income in the REAL world.

when it comes to evidence of manifestation, i don’t see too much of it on here. either we’re missing important pieces of the puzzle, or we are frankly all wasting our time with money spells when we can just apply financial formulae and get the same result.

Did it ever occur to you that mundane world formulas could perhaps be applied to magick? I’m not talking about the Magick that everyone else is talking about. I am talking about building Intelligent Constructs of Energy that actually induce or enhance mundane worldbprocesses. Everything is in fact a Construct, which includes your Mind, body, Soul and Spirit is an advanced…albeit in most cases natural construct of information. This of course has nothing to do with praying to Gods, bit rather self-change at an advanced level. Sorry I cannot gice you any ckues not because it is secret so much as it is just a vaste topic that Im not as interested in investing my time in…but I only meant to open your mind to the possibilities.

Some ideas though as far as building constructs (a subset of Psionics) is that you should be knowledgeable in the designing of systems and howbthings work in real life…i.e. Medical workings of the Body and how it xould translate over to science. Now of course not everything could be understood about magick and how it translates to Science…but there are certain things that are understood. Such as how the cells produce energy and the interaction of Events.

Not sure what formulas you are referring to. But an example is you could use a magickal construct mass produced to influence a segmentnof the populace that influence things such as Political Agendas or perhaps Sports or other things. I think people running around have the wrong idea about the Magickal Sciences in that they tend to think of it in isolation rather than how it could enhance ones own existence on the physical level…mand just what that relationship is and how it logically plays out. When you think about what I just wrote, this is what is called Strategic Magick, because it requires someone whonis good at thinking rather than simply praying at an Altar. This requires knowledge of the world and the ability to stay ontop of evolving trends of information from the smallest level to Macro level, to the complex interactice global flow.

2 Likes

Magician, even if i’m skeptic of everything… It seems like i have created couple windfalls/money magic, but not enough times to make sure of what caused it and the amounts obviously have not been of millions or even thousands. So yeah obviously financial geniuses do get most money.

Well think of it like this. You need an outlet (system) that validates money coming into your life. It needs a route…a logical process that can work. Magick is like the Force that energizes that process. Magick is just programmed energy that stimulates the process even more into action.

2 Likes

did it ever occur to you that if something is mundane and already effective on its own, you don’t need to apply magick to it? think about that for a second or two

the new thought literature explains just about every formula and principle you will ever need to know. wallace d. wattles and napoleon hill can show you the way, and there are many other authors both old and new who repeat the ideas they learned from hill and others. this stuff is as old as the hills. the difference is, some people hear it, and others apply it. the ones who apply it find it works. the rest forget and move on to change nothing in their lives. i am proof of that and i’m willing to bet so are you.

i’ve done the same thing, but i pay no attention to any result that could have been duplicated by chance.

Well did it ever occur to you that people do things to enhance their kives to make it more successful, and then that those who are already successful enhance it further so they could be Wealthier.

Itnis simple; I do not buy what your trying to say, because all I read in your post is you are looking for an excuse as to why something is not working for you, rather than trying to make it work. You failed a number of times and gave up. A successful person may of failed many times (like Babe Ruth striking out many times) before hitting any sort of Jackpot. You have to be smart about this . you have many sets of tools. You have to use them right.

1 Like

I’m with Biosynth on this one, and NOT being mean - but you’ve had 2 different accounts on here now where you simultaneously bemoan how WE as a communbity don’t know anything, and how magick is generally BS, and yet then you admit you didn’t get success with certain things.

I understand your frsutration, but I also have to state the patently obvious fact that anyone who wins the lottery doesn’t overnight have the same mindset as what you call a “shnwi” because the fact they were broke-ass poor, or middle-income, whatever, doesn’t just go away overnight in terms of their attitudes and beliefs about money, life, and their own potential.

This is patently visible in the people who win the kind of life-changing amounts other people strive for years to make through business and within a short period of time are back to being broke again.

If winners got that mindset your describe (and I DO know what you mean, I’ve known and worked for people like that in the past) then they wouldn’t be pinning a lot of their hopes on a lottery ticket, would they - they’d have created the life that mindset always creates!

Also, anyone who did find a way to use magick on the lottery and shared that fact WOULD find themselves in big trouble, very fast, given that gambling is a multi-billion dollar enterprise, and that the people who run it are not always big fans of law and order…

1 Like

2 account? so if The Magician and The Fool same person? i was already thinking about this, and no i’m not attacking you magician, i’m just asking neutrally.

yup. and i changed my name for a reason.

ok, tell you what. i’m going to put my money where my mouth is and do some more lottery magick and we’ll see if i get a win or not. i won’t even do it for the $, tbh. i’ll just do it to see if it can be done.

if something happens, i’ll come back and post up about it. if not, i go quiet once and for all.

it’s put up or shut up time.

Cool - it seems like there are several different approaches, but they boil down to 2 core things - predicting the numbers, or influencing them.

Perhaps you could compare and share results for different methods as well?

And I wasn’t saying you should leave, you contribute some brilliant stuff but you seem to sometimes project your blockages onto other people, and it’s that i was mainly commenting on. But I’ve learned a lot from some of your other posts… :slight_smile:

I think you didn’t get their point in here. Don’t even think of just trying if it works. You’re just relying yourself on faith to throw luck on you that way. Such approach simply won’t work best. AND, what I’m saying is not an assumption. See for yourself.

I’m not sure if that was addressed to me :slight_smile: but you can absolutely learn to be lucky in life, in general:

[url=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/3304496/Be-lucky-its-an-easy-skill-to-learn.html]Be lucky - it's an easy skill to learn

[url=http://www.professional-counselling.com/how-to-increase-your-luck.html]http://www.professional-counselling.com/how-to-increase-your-luck.html[/url]

As magicians, we can use these mundane findings and build upon them to create momentum in our magickal work.

Road Opening/Clearing amd engineering a magickal pathway will also enhance luck.

oh no no, I’m refering to The Magician.

Thanks for clarifying - I think he’s correct insofar as identifying that the mindset of most people who play the lottery is very different from that of people who have a high net worth acquired through conventional means, although to what extent that affects their chances (in magickal/LoA terms) and to what extent they’re able to change after getting a large sum, is a complex topic.

I knew someone who won a decent amount and tore through it rapidly, ending up in debt as a result of getting used to a high level of spending.

But where I differ is that, supposing someone on here had cleared one of the larger jackpots, I don’t think they would immediately change their attitudes, and therefore their success wouldn’t be detectable unless they chose to post about it, and thereby put their lives at risk, potentially.

I think Bingohandjob on here won a large sum, after having posted his intention to pursue it as a major goal, and then rapidly lost it?

Tricky topic and I don’t want to offend anyone, but IMO most people are really damned bad with money, but no-one needs a Friday lecture from Nanny Eva! :wink:

1 Like

Oh sorry about that… screw myself!!! I think I’ve just mixed my thoughts after reading from the start without seeing who’s comment it is and because I’m a bit sleepy.
So it will be safe to say, I am refering to no one that I am just sighting my side of how lottery winning works.
I am really sorry.

ok, go on.

I’m with Biosynth on this one, and NOT being mean - but you’ve had 2 different accounts on here now where you simultaneously bemoan how WE as a communbity don’t know anything, and how magick is generally BS, and yet then you admit you didn’t get success with certain things.

I understand your frsutration, but I also have to state the patently obvious fact that anyone who wins the lottery doesn’t overnight have the same mindset as what you call a “shnwi” because the fact they were broke-ass poor, or middle-income, whatever, doesn’t just go away overnight in terms of their attitudes and beliefs about money, life, and their own potential.

This is patently visible in the people who win the kind of life-changing amounts other people strive for years to make through business and within a short period of time are back to being broke again.

If winners got that mindset your describe (and I DO know what you mean, I’ve known and worked for people like that in the past) then they wouldn’t be pinning a lot of their hopes on a lottery ticket, would they - they’d have created the life that mindset always creates!

Also, anyone who did find a way to use magick on the lottery and shared that fact WOULD find themselves in big trouble, very fast, given that gambling is a multi-billion dollar enterprise, and that the people who run it are not always big fans of law and order…[/quote]

That’s what I felt with my first big money spells. I simply stopped hating wealth and now I see different things I intend to try. I WILL make this work. That is my attitude. I need not stress, but be patient on what I am doing. It’ll happen in time.

1 Like

I wanna clarify to that I believed in what they have been calling “luck”, yes, so much. I have no doubt about it in any way.

And, I have a real example situation of what Nanny Eva was saying about the trickiness of what she was talking about if I am right of what I think she was talking about:
As always, my father plays lottery when he goes to the city. He always have said to us,“Pray for me so that I will win.”( in a joking idiot way). In 2013, we go in depth and my father almost seem to cry so I did something( a brain activity). At first, I just thought of making him win in lottery. But, for a second thought, I considered the consequenses.“What if he wins a large amount and things change in undesirable ways.” Got me there? This might change my father or will even make situations worse.
(Yeah, I don’t trust him when it comes to spending money, well atleast not completely.)
After thinking of what it may bring, I decided to limit the amount. So i did the brain activity(don’t mind about this term :slight_smile: ). It didn’t happen immediately but the time I almost forgot that I did something, he won a decent amount(just enough).

And to mention, he said," I almost lost my mind at the point I saw my numbers came out 1by1. I didn’t even eat. I just went immediately to the bank. What if I had won much larger amount? Maybe I’ll be dead by now.)
It was successful then, but it doesn’t end with that. There still was the money. He used some for useful things but his plan to pay the depths was not fulfilled. He even bought more lottery tickets,5 booklets if I’m right.

So I was right at some point to doubt on him and I was thankful that I had thought of the consequences, I fear, things might have been worse.

1 Like