Lottery Working

ok, I have been interested in this subject for a while. Meaning thought has actually gone into it, hear me out if the interest arises.

Winning the lottery has ran across the minds of a few that frequent the boards. It has been touched upon lightly but never explained. Does anyone know how to do it?

I understand just go for your desires, dont worry about the money, etc. A good example of this would be the band Tool. Im not looking for business endeavors or whatever, or whatever the usual responses are when these questions are asked.

However, the act of knowing how to win the lottery is what Im interested in. Some Spirits have trouble with time. Never have I met one that is proficient at time manipulation. Has anyone ever had luck in this area? To actually use magick to know how to predict numbers or manipulate time, is really the goal.

Yes money is what im after, not to mention the idea of freedom that opportunities that could bring, really do not think I need to elaborate here. That being said that is my target. Which is the start of a developing talent that I want to imprint in my DNA. An example would be to later on use this talent to lay my hand on a chemistry book and learn to absorb knowledge. Just a thought.

Any suggestions, critiques, comments?

2 Likes

Rather than trying to predict the lottery numbers, manipulating the outcome itself seems to be more practical. I imagine it could be done by mastering the manipulation of random number generators, such as on this website:
[url=http://www.psychicscience.org/]http://www.psychicscience.org/[/url]

2 Likes

[quote=“Darkness, post:2, topic:554”]Rather than trying to predict the lottery numbers, manipulating the outcome itself seems to be more practical. I imagine it could be done by mastering the manipulation of random number generators, such as on this website:
[url=http://www.psychicscience.org/]http://www.psychicscience.org/[/url][/quote]

I agree, also you will need to be strong enough to punch through all the occult defnses of the lottery as well as the noise from all the millions of people that entered it.

1 Like

manipulating the outcome seems to be the angle I have been leaning towards lately. i just looked at that site. When I get more familiar with it, Im sure I will have a story to tell.

1 Like

how would somebody be able to break through the defense and win consistantly. By winning, I mean jackpot everytime. Once again I havent given that site a good chance as of yet.

Overwhelming power is the key. Perhaps by accessing your true self it could be done. Also the less time between the working and the outcome the better, less time to let doubts creep in and muck things up.

1 Like

King…if you have been involved with magick for years and have successully mastered evocation…then you would not be having to ask that question here as you would be having that conversation with the spirit world…and if you are not a master of evocation…then you will not be successful anyway…priorities should be addressed first…winning the lottery will kill you if you have not mastered yourself first…and then once you have, you would not be seeking it anyway…

but what does Uncle Fester know anyway?..nothing…

Uncle Fester

2 Likes

well maxx to clear up a few things.

I have not said how long I have been practicing evocation or how efficitve I am at the practice(s). I do respect your response, maxx, thank you. However, its the acheivement of the goal that I am after not the clarity of enlightenment from the practice.

You know I had an interesting idea, what if we tried doing something similar to the freinds with benefits topic except this would focus just on this, to see if we could punch through the lottos defenses. Each member would buy a ticket when their turn comes up and we would try to evoke or do whatever to make it a winning ticket. Would be interesting to see if we could muster up enough energy to make it happen.

Though in the event we did, one issue I could see affecting it in the event we succeeded is that if there is a success or two in the beginning, there’s a decent probabbility people further down the list will become attched to possible results and muck things up.

2 Likes

This is an interesting idea. The timing would have to be pretty good, relating to people actually doing their workings before either the ticket was purchased and/or the lottery was actually drawn.

As long as everyone was diligent, I don’t think the success of the others would negatively impact the workings.

However, my conspiracy mind thinks you may get a whole lot of heat for doing this, hahah.

I don’t doubt , though I’m confident in my defenses. It’s possible others in the group less prepared could end up getting hit though.

Well that’s good, defectron. I hope you’ll include a disclaimer for your lottery working group. :slight_smile:

On the flip side, winning the lottery (as opposed to just getting lucky) may be some sort of test to be received into the illuminati magickal working community.

I can see that going way wrong, as well as fruitful. For a group working I would want to create a ritual implement, like finding/creating/using a crystal skull or math formula that can create something better than nuclear physics.

I mean we are magicians…

Im pretty sure area 51/cern has a department for this kind of thing. As much as I hate to post som

[quote=“redcircle, post:12, topic:554”]Well that’s good, defectron. I hope you’ll include a disclaimer for your lottery working group. :slight_smile:

On the flip side, winning the lottery (as opposed to just getting lucky) may be some sort of test to be received into the illuminati magickal working community.[/quote]

Heheh, that’d be pretty interesting if that happened. I’m not sure how I would respond to the illuminati showing up on my doorstep offering a job. On the one hand the illuminati seems to be all about everything I’m opposed to. But on the other hand I do need the money. If I did take the job I’d probably end up constantly men tally kicking myself for selling out so it probably wouldnt be worth it for me in the end.

I do know of one guy from evocation magic who used vassago to predict which numbers of the lotto would be winning and he did win, though he didnt say how much he won.

I have not seen here…if there was a winner…how would everyone know who it was…and…even bigger…please list how all the money would be divided…if any…and how would you monitor that?..I’d love to watch all this…

PS…I am a salesman…I KNOW what human nature is and what corruption can do to a family…it keeps the attorneys in work…LOL.

Uncle Fester

I think each person being responsible for their own ticket would be the easiest way. With all these black magicians, sure, they can do a group working for each other, because there is a potential gain for each individual…

But you know if you tried to “share” or pool the winnings, especially if not all the tickets won, everyone would have to know that actual identity of one another. Then, how do you know if it wouldn’t end up like the plot of some crime movie such as Way of the Gun? :wink:

1 Like

I think each person being responsible for their own ticket would be the easiest way. With all these black magicians, sure, they can do a group working for each other, because there is a potential gain for each individual…

But you know if you tried to “share” or pool the winnings, especially if not all the tickets won, everyone would have to know that actual identity of one another. Then, how do you know if it wouldn’t end up like the plot of some crime movie such as Way of the Gun? ;)[/quote]

Well anyone who tried to pull something underhanded against me would have a terrible time. But I agree I think each person being responsible for their own ticket would be the easiest. though if you win and decided to donate a bit of the winning money to the rest of the group then that’s fine too.

@defectron…

I am looking you up when I come through Chicago when I go to Michigan on this next run in Nov. to get your contact info…whenever I need to strike lightening into the heart of someone…you rock…I already know how to get a hold of necromaster and with both of you…I should be a force to look over the shoulder for…

Uncle Fester

Cool, let me know when you come by. I got some interesting stuff I could show you that I don’t like to talk about online.

should be right after the Thanksgiving days at the end of the month…I hate holidays…hate, hate, hate…all they are good for is messing up work…

Uncle Fester