Lost my succubus because of my wife

Guy said he was a beginner, I gave a beginner technique.

2 Likes

Oh I heard that tummo breathing exercises are good when you get into a relationship with a succubus or Incubus lover it also help when manipulating your energy

We’ve since made up since I made this post, but I’m a natural energy worker as it is, so putting energy out there for her to utilize as she sees fit is a pretty simple matter for somebody like me. Natural gifts, got to love them.

1 Like

Yeah, that isn’t going to go well. I strongly suspect a succubus/incubus is old enough and mature enough to handle the fact that you are married and in love with your wife without suffering petty human jealousy. But the wife? Weeeeeeeeeell she is human. She will behave as a human.

1 Like

Do you have an alter for her? Get her a shining red dress, champagne, and pink roses. Make it super, super girly.

Thanks for the idea.

2 Likes

Welcome @fmosoos. I see you joined us in May but have not yet introduced yourself. Please go to the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule here and failure to do so may result in the suspension of your account and the removal of your posts.