Lost my succubus because of my wife

Eh, I can manipulate energy at will, she only feeds on my personal energy when we actually do stuff. I give her raw energy and she gets a massive power rush…and usually gets horny…

7 Likes

How you do that? I´ve just written a letter on intent but can´t be tired all the time if she needs to feed off me. Is it just manipulating and harnessing energy you tap into from the spiritual realm? Similar to how you´d charge a crystal or bless food harnessing the power and focusing it with intent?

I’m really busy right now, I’ll explain in detail, but she was basically brought to me by Lady Astaroth in order to keep my sexual urges at a reasonable level. So I wasn’t always consumed with the idea of sex.

1 Like

that makes sense I can see how someone can become easily addicted to sex if their partner is a master haha

No, before I got my succubus, I was an actual sex addict.

2 Likes

Well im glad you got better friendo

2 Likes

So, like I said, I’ve been extremely busy. But I figured I would answer your question.

Everything around us has energy. Anything, and I mean literally anything, the rocks, trees, the doorknob that you touch whenever you walk out of your door, even the very air you breathe has energy.
Anybody that works with energy will tell you that the first part of working with energy, is understanding that energy is absolutely everywhere, and you don’t have to rely on solely just your energy.
Energy healers like to use their own personal energy, but, they understand the importance of grounding out, and grounding is whenever they replenish their lost energy. However, I, as well as a lot of other people, understand that you can absorb energy directly out of the air around you, and not just a tiny bit either, we’re talkin buttloads.
Once you understand that you are surrounded by energy, and you can learn how to absorb that energy as well as push it out, then any issue with your succubus or Incubus having to draw directly from your personal power reserves should be a non-issue.

To start off, if you wave your hands through they are in front of you, you can feel the air as it circulates around your hands, as it goes through your fingers, as you breathe it in to your lungs.
Using your spiritual body in conjunction with your physical body, you can suck energy directly out of the air and throw it directly into your succubus or Incubus, giving them a basic supercharged. When my succubus gets a supercharged, not only does she get horny, but she has a tendency to start glowing.

This is something from my succubus:
We all are built in different ways, but we all need energy. Just because I am a succubus, doesn’t mean that I feed exclusively on cum, I feed on energy, when he ejaculates, it’s the energy that I’m feeding on, when he gives me energy from the air around him, it’s the energy I feed on. Although I do treasure the personal energy, as he is a part of it, and I do love him, the raw energy that he gives me that comes directly from the essence of the Earth is almost like Ambrosia for humans. I can’t tap directly into that, only a few succubi or incubi actually can.

As far as draining you to the point of exhaustion, every good succubus or Incubus understands that’s their partner must be able to live a functional life, and almost all of us have the strict moral of never draining you to the point where you cannot fight off a sickness, or concentrate in your mortal world.

So, if that’s something that stopping you from getting into a relationship with one of these incredible beings, feel free to throw those thoughts out the door. A being that loves you is not going to hurt you, at least not intentionally. These are things you have to work out with your succubus, these are limits that you have to put in place. And if you’re succubus truly feel something for you, and you actually cultivate the relationship, they will respect your boundaries.

11 Likes

Hey. How is your succubus doing

Once I wondered about getting an incubus but I have a fiance now and I don’t think he’d approve.

She’s healing, it’s been a process, but we are healing together.

There’s still a lot that needs to be done, but we both do love each other, only planning on moving forward at this point. Now that a certain somebody is out of my life, I can concentrate more fully on her.

We have a lot of things to do, we have a lot of ideas and we want to work with, but for right now, it’s just good having her back with me.

We’re going to reforge our link, almost a energetic Bond to where she can draw the same energy that I draw through me. It was snapped and severed whenever she who will not be named because it pisses my succubus off to hear her name, banished her. We’re going to continue this relationship.

Seeing as how this is a succubus related thread, hey @succupedia, is it okay to speak her name on here, it’s a nickname that we both came up with, she says it could hurt her, as somebody may try and summon her, however, with it being a nickname that we came up with, I don’t know if it would actually work.

You’re the succubus expert, what do you think?
Just so you know, there’s a bet going on on your answer, if we shouldn’t speak her name on here, and she was right, I have to give her a double energy load, if it won’t hurt to say her name on here and I’m right, there’s another prize involved that I will not speak of here.
Neither one of us are completely certain, we just need an expert opinion.

4 Likes

I would say that you should keep her name between the two of you, because even if someone wasn’t trying to take advantage of it, there’s always a risk that energy by curiosity slips through. And that is, at best, just annoying and disruptive. At worst, it could hurt your relationship.

4 Likes

Let me ask you a question:

What’s your purpose, or thought, of putting her name out in the open? Are you, by chance, hoping for someone to try to read you?

Even a reading would be a bad idea at this moment, because you haven’t bonded with her enough to make the both of you strong to handle it. That is, if you have the ability to feel energies physically, as well as emotions?

A name given to you by a spirit is sacred, even if it is a nickname. It’s a vulnerable moment of trust, and her name is connected to you whenever you need to speak to her…or to feel her.

The choice is, of course, yours to make. But my advice remains: Keep it between the two of you.

5 Likes

the entire idea revolves around not sounding so impersonal.

It sounds cold to say the words my succubus. However, saying her name sounds more respectful. Alas, I see your point.

Regardless, you just cost me 3 hours worth of work feeding excess amounts of energy to her.

5 Likes

Also, she says thank you for getting me to provide such a lavish meal.

5 Likes

It’s worth it, as I see it. The energy will eventually circulate back to you, anyway.

2 Likes

Besides her gloating, it would be my pleasure to give her that kind of an energy boost anyways, she utilizes whatever she needs, and the rest of it get stored for a rainy day, or if I need it for spell work or whatever else.

We’re starting to sound like a playful married couple at this point.

5 Likes

can you specific a little more specific about supercharging a succubus,can you share tips or methods about it? i want to give my succubus energy by that way, i´m not well versed in energy manipulation, that´s why am asking, pardon my ignorance :slight_smile:

1 Like

Most of it is visualization. But if you don’t know how to work with energy in its raw form, then you might have issues with the technique.

Your left hand draws in energy naturally, your right hand transmits energy naturally. I like to channel the energy around me through my left hand, through my body, and through my right hand, into her while I am either in near contact or in actual contact.

A good primer for starting energy work is to do an extended grounding session. Take off your shoes and feel the earth beneath you. Envision that you are as a tree, absorbing energy from the ground, do this for, oh, say, 30 minutes.

Call to your succubus and have her give you a hug/kiss/dick rub/whatever is your custom with your succubus.

Allow that energy to leave your body and enter hers, be sure to warn her first.

As you progress you will learn to use your draw hand to absorb energy from the ground, trees, eventually the air, and, if you are feeling a bit malevolent, other people. You will also learn how to cast that energy out, to empower people, to FORCEFULLY clear a space for white work, or, in this case, to toss that energy to your lovely.

4 Likes

:joy: a battery

1 Like

Not for me, since I am a Clairsentient with a fully opened Head- and Crown Chakra. I don’t need visualization to work with energies. Visualization is a good start for beginners, though, but there’s a time when you don’t need visualization to interact with succubus and incubus spirits, or other spirits for that matter.

A fully opened head- and crown chakra is where a lot of energy is stored, like an infinite tank of swirling energies, making it possible for you to use externally and internally when interacting with spirits. Rather than using visualization, the main focus is to feel physical interaction and emotions from spirits and the astral plane. Rather than focusing on the visual, switching it to focus on the feeling, it could strengthen the experience even further.

Visualization often fails because it’s a trial and error technique for most magicians, not everyone, mind you. But by closing your eyes, focus and start to FEEL, it could be a huge game changer.

I know we’re all use different techniques to make things work. I just added my own perspective to this.

9 Likes