Lost cause?

I could really use some advice.

My husband was recently diagnosed with a specific mental condition back in April, after a sudden hospitalization with no warning. I’ve petitioned Marbas for healing but have gotten nowhere, and his paranoia prevents him from seeing a doctor.

He’s also said he has no attraction toward me and he hasn’t laid a hand on me for months. I’m dying over here, lol. In the worst way, if you get the idea :wink:
I have petitioned Asmodeus and gotten d*ck a couple times from my husband and have been afraid to call him again for it because the last time I did, I sajd i wouldnt ask again if he would answer, which he did. He’s also sent a couple weird sex dreams my way too, lol.
Seere, Sitri and Sallos haven’t helped change anything in this shit situation, so I’m wondering if it’s a lost cause is why? Is any thing so far gone that they will not help you? I mean, what could I be doing from this point? More healing?
Thank you all!

2 Likes

I recommend you call on Leviathan, meditate with him and talk about every part of that issue. He’s a master of psychic faculties and taking care of the mind. I’m sure you’ll come up with something!

7 Likes

I agree with truewerewolf, Leviathan can help, I also recommend Lucifer communicating and meditating with Lucifer and asking him for assistance with all your problems.

A lot of persons have good results with Marbas for health, I can’t say im one of them. I also recommend Foras, Belial and Malphas and Buer.

Maybe focus on his health first and then move to improving love, attraction and passion.

3 Likes

2 identity politics posts removed. Please keep it about the facts in the OP and the use of magick.

Please do not respond to off topic derails about identity politics either, we’d love if if you could use the flag system these as they are against the rules. The three dots below the post open more options and one looks like a teeny flag, hit that then pick a reason like “inappropriate”, there’s also an “other” option if you want to elaborate.

3 Likes

Thank you so much! The physical aspect of this sucks but I really want him healed for himself. I really appreciate your comment!

2 Likes

Okay thank you! I really appreciate you!

1 Like

It wasn’t you, but for the person who commented on my weight, I weigh 155 and I am 5’7" and I hope they have the day they deserve :grin: I think their comment was removed.

But again, thank you so much! He has a few other health issues I have been petitioning Marbas over but I will most definitely try the ones you suggested!

2 Likes

May we know the specific disorder he is suffering from? Its possible there is a more mundane answer to this problem rather than using magick.

2 Likes

Marbas is for physical ailments only. If this person is suffering from a mental ailment, I suggest you petition Buer.

1 Like

Not sure if you’re comfortable working with them, but you can try Raphael or Ishtar, as they are really good at physical and mental healing.

1 Like

It’s worth mentioning that ill health can have various negative impacts on libido as well.

Depression as well and especially.

Since he’s having mental health issues, it CAN be directly effecting his libido.

1 Like

Schizophrenia and a sh@t liver from hemochromatosis

Thank you so much!!!

When your brain chems are all over the place anything is possible. Both high libido, low libido, and everything in between. If hes suffering from schizophrenia he’s got some problems that need to be remedied before his libido gets balanced out again. There are many things that affect a persons sexual desire. Some reasons are more obvious than others. This is not a simple problem. Its not an impossible one. Only difficult. Look into healing for his mind and liver and see what happens with that.

2 Likes

I have been working with Buer and Marbas on his, I’m confident they will help him.
Thank you so much for your response! We have decided to part ways, but his healing is still of utmost importance to me.
Thank you again, I appreciate you!

As well as the money oil you can also make lust & love oil too!!! Its dangerous and works wonderful wonders!!!

1 Like

A lot of people just walk away or shutdown when a partner develops mental issues.
You still thinking of his wellbeing is pretty amazing.

2 Likes

I would never choose to walk away from him, I love him with all my heart, even though its in a million pieces. “Through thick and thin,” I’ve told him.
He is still here, but currently thinks he is God, Jesus and Buddha and that he was sent here on a mission and has to spread his message. I can’t stop him if he decides to go.
This is the saddest thing I have ever seen a person go through. I really do appreciate your comment :black_heart:
He’s currently brainwashed by some asshole on YouTube who says to gain enlightenment you have to give up earthly pleasures, including food. He’s starving himself. A couple of weeks ago I tried to get him hospitalized and my petition was denied.
I just don’t know what else to do.

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Have you tried asking Sorath? Regarding the illnesses and relationship help, he can cause miracles. Apollo is another great healer in those matters.

Enns:

Potens Imperator Sorath Gloria
Eva An Ka Sorath Aken

Ave Apollo Rex Olympus Et Sol
Venire Pater Apollo