Lost, But Hopeful!

Hmm the basic sigil working from Archangels of Magick could still work then, you’d just either have to pretend you’re the other person during the ritual (really strange experience, but effective), or you can just feel what you would feel like to see their depression lifted.

@Drowzey if you have trouble getting magick to work at first, it can be good to try practicing it by using it to give your friends or partner things they would like.

2 Likes

Haven’t read it. Probably should. Problem is, she has been strugling for years now, and is having suicidal tendencies. And science isn’t working.

1 Like

Hmm that is a tough one then… I think Raphael can still help but I remember there was a ritual to ease depression in one of Damon’s books, perhaps one of the Words of Power books, but I can’t remember now as I don’t have them at hand.

That’s cool dude, I actually am very happy to see you two interact like that because of my thread. Might learn a thing or two as well. Please continue if you must haha
Sorry i couldnt reply a few days ago because i reached my limit

What rituals do you recommend for doing frienss a favor? My boyfriend is having car problems