Lost, But Hopeful!

Hello I am Drowzey and I am new to this forum. I found the forum by searching for tips on summoning and stuff. Very new to this stuff magick and all.
I created a spell ritual once by automatic writing and I use subliminals and mantras. That’s pretty much all I did so far…
Basically my new years goal for the decade 20’s is to become a powerful magician.
I look forward to befriend and interact with you cool people of BALG. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome.

What areas of magic are you interested in, other than what you already mentioned?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

I tend to gravitate mainly towards white and gray magick but the left hand path seems interesting and would like to study it more!
The fact that i was raised and brainwashed in a catholic christian family didn’t help my spiritual growth but I would love to study more to lift the veil of ignorance from my vision.
I have low libido due to psychiatric drugs that I am trying to quit, so sex magick is something that interests me as a remedy.
I could use more success and prosperity as well in my life.

Something I experience is a lot lf hate towards my persona so I would love to get to the root cause and remedy that.

Meditation is something that I need to start doing more seriously.

3 Likes

Thank you.
I really like your profile picture. I think it is beautiful.

1 Like

That resonates a lot, I was raised in a Catholic houseld too. In my teens I went full opposite side, or what’s the same, I became an atheist.

But do me a favor, just a favor for a random guy somewhere in the planet: please, take your meds while you still need them. Magic can help, but medicine shouldn’t be neglected.

Welcome to our family.

1 Like

Thanks for caring, I appreciate.
I no longer need them that is why I quit, it isn’t for magick sorry for misunderstanding. I had insomnia but it is better now nothing serious. But meds fucked me up as a person and want to use magick to heal.

1 Like

hey drowzey, I can provide some direction in where you should start. The most powerful form of Magick will be spirit work. So the best way to initiate yourself and become powerful like EA or some others on this forum is to make a pact with a spirit, like a contract, to get you started in all the things you need to become powerful.

Take a look into the Goetia and find a spirit you like. Most of them are very friendly and great with beginners. Only a few aren’t.

You can also look into Lucifer, Mephistopheles, and Lucifuge Rofocale. In many of occult books these three spirits are ‘THE initiators’. They guide the magician rapidly, and they don’t have many negative traits that will leave you going ‘wtf?’.

1 Like

If I remember right, the demon Cimeries can help you to sleep better regarding place of circumstance. For the angelic equivalent, I think it is Menakel.

1 Like

Thanks! I really like yours as well, the art style is really cool! :slight_smile:

Hmm I’m not sure about the Goetia, but Archangel Raphael may be able to help.

1 Like

Also take a look at their sigils, take note if you feel any kind of sensation while looking at any of them.

1 Like

Thank you for your suggestion, dear Desmon.
I tried listening to an enn chant of mother Lilith today (that’s how I found the forum).
I kinda vibed with her story but she is intimidating as a vibe and I cannot connect that well. I said sorry to hear for not being able to worship and i broke down in tears.
Drained my spirit had to stop the video after 10 minutes.
Lucifer is someone I would love to work with.

Menakel. Who is he and how can I find out more about him?

What does Raphael do? I am clueless about this stuff. Maybe message me and we can work out something?
First day off meds didnt sleep. I feel fine and energetic might get a tea or listen to a sleep chakra meditation idk. Those tend to do the trick.
And thabks i google satan and this was a picture i liked lmao

1 Like

She is in fact intimidating as a first impression. She takes good care of anyone that either ‘worships’ her or shows deep compassion. She doesn’t like weakness either and will destroy it within you, which is the intimidation factor.

1 Like

Raphael is a great angel. He’s very diverse in his abilities. Angels in general are well equipped with healing, and protection. They can cause love and bring money. They can also bind people too , he’s great for your first. I’d suggest making contact with him at least or Lucifer.

1 Like

Shem HaMephorash is a “hidden name of God” (whatever that means) in the Kabbalah. There are 72 angels (including Menakel) who are correlated with the 72 demons of the Ars Goetia (very powerful -and popular- demons around here).

You can work with the angel, the demon or both (alongside another 3 angels) for certain specific purposes. Combined, there should be +400 powers at the magician’s reach.

Also, Raphael is an archangel known for his healing skills (among several other things). The demon Marbas is also known to operate miracles.

In other order of things, I think one of the 50 names of Marduk can also help to sleep better. I should check it out, but you can do it too, online, since it is out of copywright (or at least the Spanish translation is, not sure about the English translation).

NOTE: You don’t NEED to work with either angels or demons, you can work with both. Or at least I don’t give a fuck about people telling me to choose one group over the other.

1 Like

I found one i vibe with on YouTube idk what Goetia is sorry. It’s my first time being part of a magick community so please be patient and gentle with me haha. :flushed:
Krampus looks cool. Daddy used to call me krampus as a little kid so i already feel close to the entity.
Sargatanas sigil is insanely pretty to my mind.

1 Like

Yes that is how i feel I love to take small steps towards her and strenghten my spirit. That’s the kind of work I would love to do with her if she accepts me.
I feel deep compassion towards her as a demon. Really. But i am not the type to worship any god, I just saw YouTube comments worshipping her so I assumed she “expects” thay? Hence i couldnt vibe with the idea and connect more deeply.
I feel like I want to befriends her in a sense and have her as master/teacher. Is that a fine approach?

Reminds me, while you heal, either Hagith or Phul (2 of the 7 Olympic Spirits) may be able to increase your libido. I recommend reading The Master Works of Chaos Magick by Adam Blackthorne to work with them.

It’s a group of spirits, 72 Demons, who are very popular on here, and they have immense power.

2 Likes