Lord Lucifer dream

Hi, I have a question
I’ve been drawn to Lord Lucifer for some time now , I have a strange feeling of warmth and peace, as if in the heart area, I don’t know what causes it ,I also have dreams where I try to evoke him
I also see his name in my dreams or I hear him ,I thought about calling him but I haven’t done it yet,I try to ignore those feelings
just today I had a dream about a guy who looked like the actor in the TV series Lucifer
also,as for the series, I watched a couple of episodes in the past, before I slept, I was very hot, I had to drink a couple of glasses of water,and we don’t have warm weather now ,I also heard a cracking sound from somewhere in my room, then I fell asleep
and I had a dream about that guy who even spoke a similar language but in my native language
I also saw a big black dragon and I was a little scared ,since dragons spit fire and can eat you
and I don’t really find dragons scary so it’s weird
then the man said to me then the man said to me
“careful child, I am not a calm beach”
and I saw that I was pouring someone a glass of red wine

and also sometimes when the necklace I had on my neck broke
what I did myself and there were copper wires, so it broke
and it was not 1 wire but roughly 2
and it broke in that one place and I heard later
“you have already experienced my nectar of power”

I know it sounds weird
I don’t know what to think about it? or what he may want?

Personally I’m super wary of entries that a) invite themselves while b) acting high and mightily and disrespecting you. Your no kind of “child”, you’re an ancient spirit evolved enough to handle being human and he needs to act like it.

This is also a term common among human heirachical systems like the church used as Nataly a verbal abuse tactic to stop to self championing, and a mage should be more self aware than to allow that shit, stop it. Stand up and be strong.

It’s a common tactic as humans typically feel inferior although they should not, and any entity you can work with that is a strong and good teacher doesn’t need to talk down to you to convince you of its skill and expertise; they don’t need to impose authority.

This is the hallmark of a parasite, that it’s assuming authority from the get go. it’s an attempt to trick you into giving away your power. The attractive imagery is also overtly fake.

If you want to work with Lucifer, I’d say be careful and stay in control: banish and cleanse, trust nothing automatically, call Lucifer with its sigil intending to get the sigil’s Lucifer, and then if that turns out to be the same entity you’re probably good.

ok, I will call him and ask if it was him and what was the meaning of it

1 Like