Lord Belial and King Paimon

According to the Liber Officinoum (sp? Also, dang Latin, just a fancy way of saying, “Book of Offices”) Belial serves under King Paimon.

He is the first of the 12 mighty ones who directly report to King Paimon.

Based on my own experience, I would agree. Belial was far more of a wild spirit, a raging fire. King Paimon was a cooler, slow burn, but gave the impression that he could turn into an inferno himself (so to speak) if he seemed it necessary.

Belial was like a well connected roguish leader. King Paimon, an emperor.

4 Likes

Do you think King Paimon contacted me to get me over my fear of Lord Belial as a demon and see him as a Goetia? Cause I’m starting to feel that way a lot with my own reading / research on the topic.

2 Likes

possibly. blackmagicexposed had a really great video on this topic and his experiences with it

2 Likes

:no_mouth: no way! Belial is on his own serving him self!

2 Likes

Could be.

If Belial reports to King Paimon, then perhaps Paimon could be urging you towards working with Belial.

I don’t hang out with that side so much these days, but I do remember the importance of protocol and hierarchy in the grimoires. Maybe Paimon will teach you how to work with Belial safely?

3 Likes

Well, not according to this particular grimoire.

I’m not sure.

I did do an invocation that I saw in a dream of both King Paimon and Lord Belial and woke up with a physical scratch on my arm that went away within an hour-ish.

Pretty surprised what I saw. I literally saw like my entire life and every mistake I’ve ever made.

3 Likes

“I literally saw like my entire life and every mistake I’ve ever made.”

Yeah, that sounds like Belial to me. He was big on the whole, “Tell it like it is even if it breaks you down” kind of thing when he wanted me to fix a thing in my life.

4 Likes

Yea it was a pretty interesting look at everything. I felt like I was looking at it from a different perspective than my own. After looking into him a bit more I did notice the whole “Black Alchemy” subject / topic and it made a lot of sense that that’s what he does when working with you.

Can’t wait to see where he ends up taking me.

3 Likes

Hmm. It seems we have a bunch of people making up stuff. I asked Belial directly on this and he told me to not listen to what anyone says regarding certain things as they have it completely wrong and are simply serving someone elses agenda based on certain beliefs they hold.

Belial does not serve or report to Paimon. Not even Lucifer, or Satan, Beelzebub or God rules over him. King Belial is very individualistic and particular about his interactions. He is neither just simply outside or inside the law; not of only the criminal mind, nor what he is about is about the word “worthless.” Rather, he is the true Lord of This Earth having sway in many spheres of life that you have even begin to witness, more so than the rest of the Gods. In other words, it would be foolish to put him in a box.

If you see him working with someone or a God, it is only because he was fullfilling something specific. Lately he told me he has been working on something specific and bigger that Paimon or Lucifer or Satan does not have a hand in, and that cannot be understood without his direct initiation that can only be gained through certain criteria (in other words you cannot choose yourself by evoking and doing spells. You would either be chosen or not).

(Shrugs) I dont know what it is. My advice is that if you hear silly things of pairing Paimon with Belial such as seeing Belial serving Paimon or whatever, chances are 100% that it is nothing more than another Sorceror attempting to manipulate things surrounding Belials influence and I was instructed to simply banish it as Belial Projects are exclusively only working with Belial and lumping other Gods and spirits togethor as this Gods preferrence tends to lean towards being… … Highly focused on single high powered forces such as him.

8 Likes

So what do you think about my experience with him?

1 Like

Agreed!

2 Likes

hmmm. I can tell by reading it that you met the real Belial. But it seems that you have a bunch of influences that are obscuring his true nature.

There are certain things i would refrain from saying now. But it seems instead of jumping to conclusions on certain things it would do well to meditate and focus on whats truly important. Ask him the right questions for guidence. Do not go with popular opinion on symbols as you likely 99.99% will not get the right answer. You must get it much like you got your uncommon knowledge sets.

3 Likes

This is so very true, I’ve called him a smirky globe rubber more times than I can count. If you truly want him in your life…you get it and he literally touches every part of it. This is very different if you ask him for very specific requests. If however it’s a general “Notice me Senpai!” Prepare to have your world rocked when, not if he responds. He makes me laugh, and cry, and I want to hug him as much as hit him some days.

It’s much like Mr. Toad’s wild ride with a hard serving of truth. Which absolutely suits me as I would rather a punch to the face than some beautiful sugar coated bullshit. I think if him often and often send him a telepathic poke as I figure it’s only fair as he does it so often to me. If you’re clairaudient at all expect random shit whenever he feels like it. Always valuable information, but it can take a while to piece together. Belial will show up when summoned, but expect random pop ins if you leave an open invitation.

For me it’s more telepathic than a full blown “here I am!” Only because his energy can be hard to handle in fuller force. I can’t stand and my head will swim, or I’ll feel like I’m overheating and want to either fight for fun, or get anxious. He’s a trip for sure.

3 Likes

This… so much this…

2 Likes

Also, I’ve only seen him in my dreams and he appeared to me in 2 forms :
A giant spider with 2 heads. [Preconceived notion I had of him.]
The second form was man in a brown robe with a lot of different auras. [It was constantly changing and hard to look at.]

But yea, I generally just hear messages. Like normally I would do something stupid in a certain situation and I hear him say “I wouldnt.” etc.

2 Likes

He always looks different for me, as does everyone I’ve seen. He does have preferred features though. Usually stocky, either as a man, an animal, or anything in between, he’s a tank. I feel very comfortable around him like I would around my father. He can be very sexual or coarse and seems to adore rendering me speechless. Often either bald or with very short hair/ fur.

4 Likes

Everyone keeps saying they see him as a stocky man lol.
I’ve literally never seen him as stocky.

He always looks like a somewhat skinny guy in a robe with an aura that keeps changing colors similar to Scanner Darkly when I see him now. Wonder if he’ll change form in my next trance. He is bald though. He might be stocky, could just be because I’m not a small person lol. But yea he made me feel extremely comfortable he reminded me of trancing into the Gate Sigil from Druidry.

1 Like

Thanks for everyones help though, I think I figured it out.

If EA answer it thatll be awesome but I think I figured all of it out last night.

So my experience with both of them is kind of funny, but I feel the King Paimon is one those people that EVERYONE at least heard of in the underworld :joy:
So King Paimon led me to Hekate that led me to Lilith that led me back to King Paimon that led me to King Belial and then King Beelzebub basically knows King Belial based on how he greeted him. :joy: And here I am stuck in a triangle of this is blah who also knows blah that is close to blah :joy:

1 Like