Looking for some helpful advice

@just.magic Not yet. This only took place about 5 days ago. From what I’ve read with other people’s experience with Duke Sallos, the majority of people have seen results within a couple weeks.
So I’m just staying confident, will try to meditate on the great Duke, and see if he decides to pop in, and see what happens.

3 Likes

Ok will be nice if you will post the result :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@just.magic Oh, Definitely.
I could barely wait to post my experience when the Great Duke first came to visit me. I’ll definitely post whatever results come my way from this experience also. I’m looking forward to it. :grin:

2 Likes

UPDATE:
Has been 8 days now since I first reach out to the Grand Duke sallos, in seeking his assistance in this love situation. Nothing has manifested yet, and the two or three times I reached out to my ex over the last week, it’s been negative to no response. She still shows zero interest in even seeing me, let alone opening up to talk to me a little more. The idea from a friend came to me the other day, about “think like a demon”
So I’m thinking about messaging her and just telling her in so many words how I’m done with her, done chasing her, and if she doesn’t want what’s real right in front of her, then she can go date other guys who only want to use her. Basically in an attempt to manipulate the situation, and make her think I’m no longer interested, and to sort of draw her back. Of course I will continue to work with Duke sallos, and maybe any other deity that might come to mind, while attempting to draw her back. Any thoughts or comments is appreciated. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, so I won’t be offended if you don’t necessarily agree with my tactics but anything you can shed on this or even just a simple opinion is greatly appreciated as always. Thank you all very much, and have a wonderful 4th of July everyone. Be safe.

1 Like

This would be a really bad idea…firstly she’ll either see straight through it and it’ll make you seem a bit of a dick or it’ll blow-up in your face
And secondly, you’re trying to “push” which means you haven’t let go and aren’t working from a place of trust or confidence!
It’s only been 8 days, take a breath and let Sallos do his stuff.

4 Likes

Yes, very good point and views.
Thank you, Amber. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to reply and for your input.

2 Likes

UPDATE:

Greetings, everyone.
Just to keep everyone up to date on my current experience/situation.
Nothing has changed much. Things are pretty much the same.
I evoked Duke Sallos on the last full moon, and have contacted my ex every couple days since. I sent her a song the other day, and texted her this morning. Including"I love you" in the message. She had not responded to me in a week.
I continue to meditate on this, holding the great Duke’s sigil in hand, as I meditate.
Someone said they thought she had some sort of hold, or influence on her, that’s blocking me.
I don’t know. Plus, it’s possible that since the moon’s been waning, since I first evoked Duke Sallos, that’s why no positive results have manifested???
I will continue to be hopeful and continue to do work through Duke Sallos and meditate upon him.
Will continue with the updates moving forward.
Thank you all, and blessed be.

1 Like

UPDATE:
So as promised, I’m keeping everyone up to date on my situation, since my first evocation of Duke Sallos.

It is two weeks today since I first evoked the great Duke.
Little to nothing has happened as far as my ex and I drawing closer together. I message her every few days. Nothing too over barring, just a simple reminder I’m still alive.
She actually reached out to me over the weekend, and told me about an accident that happened to her.
Again, nothing’s happened drastically as far as us drawing back yet, however, I do feel different and optimistic.

I’ve been holding Duke Sallos’s sigil and trying to meditate to him. Asking him to come and speak to me/show me things.
No joke, the sigil moved in my hand on multiple occasions. To the point I had to stop, and think to myself:
“Okay? How could that have just happened?”
Also, I felt a warm feeling near my face on one of these occasions. However, whenever I meditate, especially to Duke Sallos, I see a bright light in front of me. Just as I did the same night I first evoked him. He’s supposed to be from “the dark” but would he appear in light also?
I put on anyone’s experience from working with him would be cool.
Anyway, I had this epiphany the other night that the reason why nothing has been working, was because of me.
Either my fear, doubt in myself, or my abilities, and not truly understanding the ability I have, from the living god within me.
Of course, 10 minutes I had this epiphany, she texted me out of nowhere. So maybe a sign?
I believe this is all coming from Duke Sallos. I could be wrong, but I don’t think so.
I believe he’s helping me in a way, that best fits me or my situation.
Obviously everyone’s different, and everyone’s situations can’t always be fixed the exact same way.
So again, I’m very excited and embracing not only what’s to come with my ex, but also what more Duke Sallos can teach me and help me with, as I told him I wanted to build and continue a relationship with him, no matter how great things got with my ex.
And no joke, as I’m sitting here typing this, a song she likes and makes me think of her, is playing on the restaurant radio.
Seriously?..Maybe coincidence? Maybe not.

So again, I will continue to keep everyone updated as things move forward. And who knows? Maybe someone will read this one day and actually learn something from me, or my experience.
Blessed be everyone.

3 Likes

Good stuff here. It looks like your relationship with Duke Sallos is going well.

Anything demons can do angels can also do.

I think that this may be what’s blocking your magic from affecting your ex. You’re too close to the issue.

When I’ve cast love spells via evocation in the past it wasn’t until I drew back and stopped caring about the situation that things seemed to fall into place.

So, my advice is to stop texting her, and just move on with your life, improving and working on yourself. And wait for her to initiate contact with you, hopefully to rekindle the relationship you two used to have.

2 Likes

@MKUltraMadeMeDoIt I appreciate that. I honestly thought about that, but I felt like that was basically the same as waiting around and doing nothing, which EA has taught that it doesn’t work that way.
So I kept contact, as best I could, since it was the only effort I could make towards the cause.

1 Like

I think that he means that if you do a spell for a job to hand out resumes, or if you do a ritual for money, to make sure that there are avenues for that money.

That said, I did do a full ritual evocation for a job and I got a second call back (the first time I turned down for a different job) a month after I first gave them the resume. I now work there.

And a few times, I have experienced spontaneous money creation. Either in my wallet or my bank account. Like, I’ll put $15 in my wallet and take out $20 at the bank and then when I deposit the money into the machine, it says that I deposited $40. This is an example of what happened yesterday.

But, I guess, I still needed to put the $15 in my wallet in the first place for that to be effective.

Anyways, I don’t think that this is an example of not doing anything. She already knows you, you already have a history together. That’s the resume from last month, that’s the $15 dollars in your wallet. Now leave it be and give the magic a chance to make the impossible possible.

3 Likes

Absolutely right choice​:clap::clap::clap::clap:Duke Sallos is the best one​:heart:️My life is better thanks to him.

3 Likes

@MKUltraMadeMeDoIt Wow, okay. I’ll take that advice and let everything unfold as I desire it to.
Thank you very much for your advice and example.

1 Like

I want to know which entity announces himself with the sound of chirping crickets.

1 Like

You should make your own thread instead of hijacking this one.

1 Like

So to give an update:

I’ve been trying to wait patiently for any change with my ex, while I continue to try and learn and develop my skills. The last time I spoke to my ex which was a couple weeks ago, she ended up having a weird accident and sustained what she possibly considered to be a concussion.
That was the last we spoke, and nothing has really progressed or changed between us since. It’s been almost a month, or one whole moon cycle, since I first attempted to evoke Duke sallos.
Over the weekend, I don’t know how or why but I ended up coming across a post that someone had posted on here, and it’s sort of clicked for me.
I’ve been attempting love spells, to try and bring my ex back. But just like the person had posted on here, my ex does love me. I do believe that she still has feelings for me, and it’s possible that maybe the reason the magic isn’t working, is because love spells are to manifest love for you into someone, which she already has for me.
Long story short, I tried to evoke King paimon and then attempt to not only work with him and learn from him, as some have posted he’s a great teacher for beginners, but to also manipulate any doubt or fear my ex may have of us ever being together, and replace those thoughts with happy and positive thoughts.
I posted on here my experience from the other night with King paimon, and how the experience went.
I tried meditating to him a couple times last night, including tried to charge his sigil with a form of Sex Magic, focused on my ex.

Well, I’m kind of at the point right now where I don’t know if I need to take a break from Magic, or quit altogether?
I truly do want to develop my skills, and be a great magician like EA, but I’m not seeing any manifestations, or feeling any stronger or more in tune with my abilities.
I feel what I’m going to do is to continue to try and meditate and evoke King pieman, I don’t want to anger him, however, I’m going to try and continue to revoke him until he notices me enough to come to me and either speak to me, or appear to me.
I asked him the other night, to show me a sign that he will work with me and help me, bye manifesting something in my ex that is positive towards me, and shows that he is manipulating her for my will.
But I’m going to be honest, I’m getting a little drained, and a little tired, of investing energy and energy and energy, and not experiencing or seeing anything really change.
I don’t know if my Approach is correct or not, so any feedback would be appreciated, and I hope at least one person out there can understand where I’m coming from.
Maybe this is not the right path for me? I was very strong in my Christian belief in the past, and I do have a belief in Jesus, although I don’t throw that around or throw it up into any Spirits face, or come across as disrespectful in any regard like that. Again, I’m going to try and work with King pieman for the next couple weeks, and hopes that something happens or something changes between my ex and I, but if it doesn’t? Then maybe this is not the right path for me?
I’m never one to give up on anything that I start, especially something that means this much to me, because I genuinely do believe in magic and its abilities. I’ve seen in the past what it has done for other people, and the strange things it did in my life when others did Magic for me, so I know it does work and I do believe in it.
So I guess this is kind of like my last ditch effort in a way? Because I feel that if King pieman Chooses not to work with me, or I just can’t develop myself through him, being a great and powerful King? Then maybe this is not the right path for me? I don’t know, but again any feedback or opinions would be greatly appreciated. As always, I think anyone who takes the time and effort to read this and again any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Blessed be.

1 Like

Pls I want to know the demon that will give favour of contracts, and the offerings demanded. Tnx.