Looking for real answers. Sorry, no TLDR

Hello! I never know how to introduce myself as I feel as if I often over share but I’ll try to have fun here.

Name: Arcas Crow
Sex: Male
Aries Sun, Libra Moon
Race: Spanish, Native American, Irish

I guess I should start by saying that I’m naturally inquisitive though quite cynical. From a very young age I was living in a world unlike my peers as my first supernatural experience happened around the age of 5 or 6. A figure dressed in long black robes entered my room one night. It wore on it’s face an expressionless white mask that seemed to glow. The figure approached my bed and as it squatted beside me the mask turned from pale to a kaleidoscope of patterns and colors. I don’t believe that it intended any true harm but it seemed (now) to be a trickster (for the lack of a better word) because once I closed my eyes for a while the figure was gone, no harm done.

A year, maybe two later I had other incidents occur pertaining to a classroom. Every day at story time we would gather 'round the teacher’s great big wicker chair and every day the floor in front of the chair would rise and fall as if it were breathing, as if some sleeping beast lay just beneath the carpet. I would ask my classmates if they could see it or feel it but of course I was the only one. The second incident occured during a disciplinary “time-out” session. As I sat behind the teachers desk in a corner something peculiar began to happen. I was picking at a staple suck in the carpet (for visualization purposes: different shades of gray, speckled, short woven fibers, that incredibly ugly pattern you’d find in any public building in the 90s. Something akin to white noise on an old analog television) when I noticed, in the carpet, what i thought at the time to be an Egyptian hieroglyph. And much to my amazement they were everywhere. Looking back on it now everyone must have thought I was nuts. My face was glued to the carpet as I crawled through much of the classroom. They were everywhere as if it were some great tapestry or stone edifice. After some unknown amount of time I remember them fading away, like patches of grass that wander too far into unhealthy soil, a little here and there but eventually nothing. Later that year during the book fair I purchased a book on egytpology and hieroglyphs thinking that’s what I saw but as I delved deeper I discovered that wasn’t right. What I saw and what the Egyptians were doing were similar but just not the same. It wasn’t until a year or two later that I discovered Mayan culture and their art seemed more accurate though by that time I couldn’t clearly recall. My intuition leads me to believe that it was of Central American origin but how can it be said with certainty?

Through these early experiences and perhaps through the openess of my father because of his own experiences, I had learned to be open to the hidden side of this world. And maybe, in a light, that acceptance allowed me to witness what is so-called hidden.

Much didnt happen in the way of woo for many years after that. My curiosity grew, i became curious about God and religion. I was asking if witches were real and omg I can’t believe there are covens lol. I chose to be Baptized though my family wasn’t at all religious. It was around 12 when my journey started. Through a somewhat newly acquired best friend (lets go with L) I started to learn about Paganism, mainly Wicca but I devoured any esoteric information I could get. Shortly after that another friend (we’ll call him T) was talking about a cousin of his. Great, unbelievable claims that she could communicate with spirits or in his words, “talk to the Dead”. So of course I had to at least lay eyes on this woman.

Eventually I met her (13 now) and found out that she could in fact “talk to the Dead” though now I wouldn’t call it that. She told me things that no one could have known, let alone her, about my childhood. Things about family members in another state. She mentioned, through channeling information from my grandmother, that a snake had been in my crib with me when I was a small baby. Random piece of information, never heard this before. But of course years later (2020) this was confirmed by a woman, randomly on her own accord, who was close to me during that time. She became something of a mentor. She taught me little yet so much. Let’s call her A. A believed that magick and ability came through knowledge. She wouldn’t share with me much of what she knew but she encouraged me to read about absolutely everything and discouraged nothing. I was frustrated at that lol but really she provided me with an invaluable ability. She allowed me to grow and gain unbiased perspective. To gain outside perception from the rat race that is dogmatic belief or ideas.

To continue chronologically. For some time L had mentioned that his house “was haunted”. I half believed him but there was absolutely something strange about it at night particularly around the hallway area. In the bathroom you got this overwhelming feeling that something was standing immediately next to you. Well turns out there was. His sister and I witnessed a three dimensional shadow walk from his room into the bathroom. I’m not one for dualism but the utter dread that pierced my torso at the sight is unforgettable lol. It was lanky, its silhouette uncharacteristically thin and strectched like taffy or a fun house mirror. But still imposing. Large, tall.

Let’s fast forward a bit. For maybe just attempt to summarize further experiences. I’ll continue to around the age of 14. By this time I was reading whatever occult information my naive yet witnessed mind was interested in. But by this point I had a firm understanding that there is something else out there, a different and very real world existed. And if it existed it could be explored, it could be lived in and that’s what i set out to do. I had an extremely close UFO experience as well as dated a girl (E) that could read minds. The same as A, E provided me with information that she shouldn’t have been privy to. E explained that it was looking into the soul through the eyes, they were the window. She said that her grandmother taught her from a young age, that the female aspect of her family had been witches for many generations. But of course I don’t think that was an uncommon claim during that time. Nonetheless the proof was in the pudding so to speak.

INTRODUCTION PT. 2

Before it gets away from me I should say that somewhere in all of this I was accepted the Spirit of Jesus Christ into my heart. I was “saved” and baptized again in a Southern Baptist church. I’ll never forget how I felt for weeks afterward. Looking back now I understand it as posession though then it was worded differently lol but thst experience further cemented my belief in the other. Anywho.

Life continued and it had it’s ups and downs. Events happened just like in anyone’s life but to stay on point of my inward journey. My inclination to study any and all aspects continued and I think eventually paid off. Lessons stopped coming in a religious sense and I was slowly shown Universal truths through the widely known painful awakening experience. I experienced loss and immediately met my twin flame. I was learning that magick and prayer were essentially the same energetically and that I was the creator. So slowly I stopped seeing the need for either. I started seeing 11:11 and the like. I realized that Jesus was talking about faith at face value. There essentially nothing special about what he was saying. You have to escape your own hell, spiritually and psychologically; turn the other cheek, give to Caesar what is Cesar’s. And above all love and have faith as much as a mustard seed. Some aspects of this aren’t easy, for me at least, but maybe that’s the whole point of my current incarnation. I don’t believe that I chose anything but difficult but that could also be my limiting beliefs.

Anywho. This is where I am. Awake and exploring the grandeur of autonomy and the important, soul nourishing lessons that come with it. For years I’ve questioned who is behind the numbers and in turn this never-ending awakening process. I’m chosing my words carefully here as I don’t fully understand how these processes work (part of why I’m here :slight_smile: ) but I’ve been led to believe that it’s Metatron or Lucifer. Possibly both? Maybe I play some role?

With this long winded introduction I have tried to state a case so that I may make some sort of plea, appeal, petition or request. For me, life has shown an incredible journey. One that is very real in the sense that my perception on the nature of existence has been provided and validified by forces outside of myself. All I had to do was the homework. But I’ve come to an impase in my quest to find out who is behind the numbers. I’m not sure who to trust on the subject. So that’s what brings me here.

Any quick advice on the subject would be greatly appreciated but I don’t want to run the risk of having a discussion in the wong thread. I’ll be here for a bit in the threads. :slight_smile: Here’s to happy interactions.

You can ask me anything, I’m generally an open book. I’m not shy of constructive criticism or questioning of my world view. I love healthy debates for the sake of understanding the roots of a subject. I love to make friends though I’m shy of deeper connections. I try to connect with people intellectually though my emotions run deep. I believe in building a better world for all and unrelengtingly believe that it can and will be done. I’m optimistic though do not ignore facts. My opinions and beliefs can change rapidly.

I could go on and on but maybe this is a good stopping point. :slight_smile: See you guys around

Welcome to the forum! :smiley:

I might have missed it, but so far it’s all been mystical and you haven’t yet forayed into practical magick? That is actively seeking to cause change and gain information through magickal practice?

Well this has as many answers as the people you ask… I’d say you have the right approach coming from A: hear it all and then make up your own mind. We can all tell you what we think but only you can know what works for you.

And at the end of the day, at least in this corner of the internet, we’re a practical lot and results are what prove the pudding, so if it works, run with it until it doesn’t.

For myself I operate on what I call “working theories”, which breaks me out of any paralysis of indecision, while leaving room for me to change my mind and update my thinking and practices as I learn more.

We never stop learning, after all, so why should our opinions stop changing? I have an expectation that there will be an influx of better quality info after I transition fully out of this vessel so it’s not in my interests to fix my worldview too hard, … it occurs to me, that’s the least helpful time to get a mental block. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hope that I’m answering your question but no, I haven’t seen a use for what I would call practical magick. Maybe I have a misunderstanding of what practical magick is but insofar as to preforming rituals, no. I believe I am the rutual, I am the tool, I am the magick.

Energetic manipulation may be achieved through Intention. But your ability comes from dismantling perception. This can be done, such as my case, through processing spiritual lessons. I use this term to describe all of life because we were spirit before physical. All experiences are spiritual in nature. Each lesson learned, you graduate to another, constantly dismantling perception that keeps you from your higher self - from the realization that all is Eternal. No matter which flavor you like. It is the perception of ego and ill or false belief, of preconceived notions, traditions, superstition, philosophies that control our ability. There’s only one truth and it’s that you are the truth whatever that may be. The integration of lessons experienced in this life creates a type of spiritual alchemy. The more you participate the more powerful (for the lack of a better term. Im cringing here because nothing about this is about being powerful as a show of force) you become. You are escaping paradigms and entering into newer, so-called higher states of being. It is the natural progession of an individual consciousness. We are like Gods, no? Lol. And all of the implications that brings. I’m probably preaching to the choir but we are of one Spirit, no? Everything? We are borne of that one Spirit so naturally we possess qualities of our parent(s?). We are Living Gods. There’s a great opportunity to learn that lesson on Earth (it’s a large part of what it was programmed to do) so an individual consciousness can achieve access to higher realms and abilities.

My journey in this incarnation has been to learn this but along the way, through an algomation of differing esoteric ideas, I have come to realize that there are entities who control such information. It’s there for all unconditionally but someone controls that information energetically. I can’t help but question who. And if they’re able to be further contacted.

Edit: I can communicate with them on an intuitive level and I’m shown signs when asked, thats why I said I believe it to be Metatron and or Lucifer. But the mind and signs alone cant be trusted. I’m hoping to find something deeper, whatever that may be.

Yes pretty much. I have a slightly different perspective, as in, I think it’s same basic ideas, just characterized another way. Yes at the moment I personally am working within the concept of the “Law of One”: that we are all manifestations of a universal spirit that has created opportunities to experience itself in as many ways as possible. I also think we are higher beings who have incarnate as human and forgotten who we are in order to have experience as an isolated individual among other isolated individuals.

So yes we are all spirit and spirit is everything, but it’s only so useful to keep that high level view, for the day to day stuff we maintain the isolated view to be able to function in the human experience.

My definition of a Living God is one who is what I call “Ascended”. A fully ascended person has all 27 Siddhis, and it’s a progression and iterative process rather than a one and done. That makes me very far from being ascended, so I am not a living god at this time, no. :slight_smile:

Regarding inheritance from a parent, I feel the spirit made spirits capable of making more spirits in infinite duplication, and that’s also part of experience: making more spirits. So you have progressions and differentiations for spirit purpose and characteristics, as well as what those spirits are busy experiencing. So source can make me, or the spirit that is the Nature intelligence of honeybees. We’re brothers, we are very different, we’re from the same source: it’s all true depending on which level you look at it. But a beehive cannot experience doing my job in IT and I can’t make honey, so being the same is good to know but it only takes you so far, depending on what your goals are.

I do agree this is one of the opportunities available on this planet, for those that came here for that. I don’t agree it’s got anything to do with the Earth being programmed to help with that. I don’t think it can do that. It can provide a supportive environment for that… but I would say this is a responsibility at the species level. Each species seems to have a fairly bounded set of experience goals and spirits will incarnate as those species if their goals are aligned.

The aforementioned bees for example, are hatched understanding how to live as a hivemind. THey don’t need to work on the law of one, it’s not how that species works, so this is not part of their experience goals, in my opinion, just knowing what I do about bees and vaguely remembering being a hive once (one hive one spirit, one human one spirit (generally) so its vey different. There’s a lot to experience here for many kinds of beings, both incarnate and energy beings, and many goals,

Not everyone thinks like me. Others believe we are in a situation, others think they are the only think that exists and all perception is from their own mind, there’s room for a lot of ideas.

I don’t know about this, this information for me has been there for the seeker who looks. “Let those with eyes to see, see, and ears to hear, here or somesuch”… I will have to mediate on this, because this at first glance strikes me as possibly rather naughty interference at a galactic level that is completely against the agreements between the various federations. Unless you’re talking about the old empire/reptilian/draco structures that placed a kind of travel embargo on this planet and that are obsoleted and slowly being dismantled. This is well known about and being addressed.

2 Likes

Very interesting perspective! I agree on much.

No. On an individual level we can not share the experience of a bee and vice versa but for arguments sake maybe it could be said that we understand the function and purpose of a bee on some spiritual-intellectual level. Perhaps all of this is recorded in a record. Perhaps some of us have been bees or are currently bees, if you believe that time is an illusion and all of existence and experience is happening at once. I have a hard time believeing that it is an illusion though as I haven’t seen any evidence to support that theory. Though I have discovered evidence of cycles. Maybe more on this in a bit.

This is a working theory/perception so hang tight with me. I’ll also be using modern terms that you’ll be familiar with. I use these because they’re really my only point of reference, this isn’t Gospel.

I would like for you to imagine that the Universe is capable of holding infinite possibilities, think of it as a giant sandbox environment that can be programmed. All celestial bodies contain conscious entities or are programmed (given a purpose) to contain attributes. Some choose to contain Life while others take more of a Rulership role, for the lack of a better term. They choose to be part of the programming. I’ll atempt to explain better.

Free will is a certainity but the Earth as a whole goes through inescapable cycles that are predetermined by the positioning of the planets and perhaps it’s position in the Universe. I believe position in these cycles can be found if you look at synchronicities in world events such as the Lincoln-Kennedy assassinations. There are others but this example serves it’s purpose. You can also see the cycles if you can quantify human behavior. I believe the easiest way, the way I discovered it, is to look at crypto currency markets. There you have it, quantified, recorded 24/7(this is important) human behavior. I was noticing strange patterns and laws. For one everything must consolidate, be in perfect balance. What goes up must come down and vice versa. I’m having a hard time describing this next part as it uses much imagination and I’m not sure if i could accurately describe what I’m trying to convey. If you look at Candle Stick charts on price action you will see the consolidation. And because it moves lineraly a pattern or a shape can be discerned or intellectualized that drives this action. A cog or an engine if you will. It can be imagined as the fibonacci sequence or yin-yang. I particularly like the latter as it more accurately describes how the mechanism works in motion. I also have to say that the Moon, particularly eclipses, have shown to absolutely affect market prices. But what is the Moon really affecting? Us.

So the pattern of human behavior can be intellectualized and measured. It has to consolidate therefore there are predeterminded laws. If there are predetermined laws then there’s underlying programming or rules.

So, how is this really being achieved? We know that astrology may play a role in our daily lives but to what extent? What if these bodies each held an energetic pattern and when they are combined they create an entirely new pattern? Depending on a host planet’s proximity and relation to these planets that’s what type of energetic “programming” they recieve. A host in a different galaxy would have different laws depending on what “ruler” bodies it was placed near. If the Moon affects us so much then certainly the planets in our solar system and our position in the Universe play a role as well.

If synchronistic world events are real then I can assume or deduct that they’re prducts of these cycles, these entities or laws or programming. Couple that with the quantification of human behavior and the patterns and evidence of the Moon affecting price action, it may start to paint a picture. Hopefully. So that’s why I believe Earth has programming :slight_smile:

[quote=“Mulberry, post:4, topic:178028”]I will have to mediate on this, because this at first glance strikes me as possibly rather naughty interference
[/quote]

This is not the first time that I heard this. I’m genuinely curious as to why it would be seen that way. I havent had the chance to ask before.

I have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about but I’m definitely interested if you care to elaborate :slight_smile:

Yeah I dine personally use that terminology either. That’s like saying a movie is an illusion. It is but it isn’t, it is still a real movie that persists as a shared experience.

There’s multiple ways of looking at past life experiences. As the higher being existing outside of dimensionality including time and space, it’s all just part of who you are, as the beings within time and space chronology becomes an interesting reference.

I guess it’s analogous to viewing things on Earth at different distances. From a few microns away you see cells, at 1m you see a person, at 1km you see the land.

I don’tsubscribe to this, because it would conflict with the assertion that the universe is a being looking for experience. Earth humans have free will, but there will be places that don’t, in order for that experience to happen. Farsight have remote viewed at least one galaxy that has been overrun by a manufactured AI removing free will from its citizens, for example.

I don’t think it’s a good idea to project Earth based assumptions into the rest of the universe.

Yes but this is a bad example: the analogy again assumes too much: that the markets are natural systems following natural laws, and they are not. They are externally manipulated in favor of the oligarchs that use them to make money. They’re rigged, basically. So while they consolidate, when and how is not about predetermined laws.

Nothing much. It’s not directly doing much mystically, in my opinion, and neither do the planets, nowhere near as much as the sun which goes largely ignored.
What it affects is our poetic perception, and we make it real as creatir brings. You can see this in the myth of the mecury retrograde, which is an optical illusion yet people report feeling different and attribute that to mercury. There’s nothing physically different about the energy influence of mercury though.

So in this case you have to consider psychology and the simple fact that more light keeps humans awake, more than energetic systems.

I don’t see that that follows really. You seem to not be factiring in human activity and influence on themselves, and I find that strange, since it’s the most significant effect. You have a lot of unstated and unstated assumptions that I don’t understand why you made some of them. This is another.

Synchronic events can be real and yet be caused by many mechanisms other than cosmic weather. Not least from humans themselves as fully active creator beings.

I think I see what you mean by the anslogy “programmed” and I use the term patterns. As a software developer myself, I’m aware how limited programming is, inheritance concepts notwithstanding.

“Programming” implies an actor runs the program to achieve a desired outcome, as a program is a tool nota being, and I think there is neither an overall actor controlling outcomes or a desired outcone.

I don’t believe in a “god” like this, as I follow a Taoist worldview. I don’t believe in intelligent design per se, not as humans think of it. If that’s what you’re paralelling that woukd explain my difference in view.

Individuals and groups within manifestation vie for control, and take that to macro levels, but that’s not the same thing. I think it more like, manifest sentience self organises and creates, then the system is let go to “see what happens”.

This information comes from the interview of the surviving pilot of the Roswell crash. It was published and declassified. I forgot the authors name for the minute.

1 Like