Looking for more intense methods to open my third eye

I’m not sure what is happening but I’m just willing it to open now, shifting in between relief and pain.

1 Like

what steps did you do? did you just ask azazel to inititiate you into it?

I’m crying.

1 Like

He’s insisting my eye is open but I an’t see him.

He says you need to look at me then see me in the way that needs to be seen

1 Like

“How do I do that”

“You just take your heart and put it in me” (I think that means make him the center of my attention?)

2 Likes

Seeing a lot of sparks and flashes, I feel a little sick to my stomach occasionally.

1 Like

Osho in The Book of Secrets, has a technique that says to "Visualize gold light descending from the top of you head, down to your heart.
This is supposed to make one become aware in dreams.
Joy of Satan in the Power Meditations, says to visualize white/ gold light going into the 3rd eye into the forehead into the center of the head f( Pineal Gland )
I know from experience that the visualizing gold light from my crown chakra ( top of head ) down to my heart does make me aware of my subconscious imagination, even while awake. I am not aware in dreams yet.
Also, WARNING… If I send energy down through my head and into my body, if I do not send the energy out of my body, like through my feet, or anywhere else, after I fall asleep, I wake up gasping for air, like Sleep Apnea, where one cannot get air.
This is just my own experience.
Best to not let the energy get “stuck” in the body.
Stagnant energy that does NOT move, can cause sickness, among others things

2 Likes

He says that’s not it.

once you recover from this, do the lucifer stellar eye. tomorrow

Well I’m a little stunted in logic and reason rn

No, I am not done yet

1 Like

yeah tomorrow is better during the moon event

He says it’s like blindsight, peope who can see but cannot consciously process it, only unconsciously. So I need to connect it, like a circuit, with, you guessed it, will.

2 Likes

I’ confused, tired and after he did that he’s like “Yeah okay this was all methods to get you to open up your sight but you fucking pried it open so you’re not just gonna snap see. But like it is open and we should do this again, go to sleep.”

I feel less like shit but everything still hurts

2 Likes

self inflicted pain. umm. ya. i shall not go there. not my prefer method. haha.

1 Like

You’d hate working out.

1 Like

i go for the no pain many gain method. i prefer isometrics. i do what’s called work smarter not harder. =o) if such method exist for any field. maybe cuz of my tai chi training. soft approach vs hard approach.

2 Likes

It’s more interesting that, like, focusing on my head for six months.

1 Like

I’m doing this again right now,today.

1 Like

OK so the first problem here is thinking that the third eye is something that needs to be opened. The biggest problem is the fact that it’s associated with a physical eye in the first place. You can’t open your third eye because it’s already performing it’s function. The problem here is a big misconception about what the third eye is. I will tell you immediately what it is NOT! It is not some magical thing that once opens grants you super psychic powers or the ability to see ghosts.
Read here…

7 Likes