Third eye and Its Process

Welcome, Ladies and Gentlemen.
So I had a conversation with our dear Doc. Adamthot and He wanted people to know of this, if you don’t mind.

The video will be uploaded soon, for now, this should suffice probably

Here’s the videi

8 Likes

Alright, so the picture process got a bit retarded there so you gotta read from down to up. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Edit :- it got solved by our Friendly Globul Moderator @Lady_Eva, huge thank you.

1 Like

If only there was a friendly Global Moderator around to help you fix things like that… :thinking:

:stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Thank you, our gracious Friendly neighborhood Globul moderator

4 Likes

You are welcome, puny mortal. :innocent:

4 Likes

ExCuSe Me, PuNy MoRtaL?
YoU’Re MeSsInG WiTh ThE HigH GrouN-

1 Like

Thank you from now on when people ask me this I can just give them this link. Cheers!

2 Likes

WOW THAT WAS SUPER HELPFUL!!
Thanks mister, may satan bless you!

2 Likes

I was today years old when I learned thought is faster than light.
So when one astral projects and is using their psyche to navigate they are quite literally moving faster than the speed of light. :thinking:
The comment on the brain actually being the same as the nerves makes a lot of sense :sweat_smile:

This also explains why people jump to conclusions so fast :triumph:

@AdamThoth

You said the subconscious uses the jumbled information lines of text on the matrix screen and interprets them into something we can understand.

Ill give a few examples

Manifest shape shifting - Gets a gym membership or is introduced to makeup or face exercises and postures.

Why would something like a sigil produce a physical twitch though? Sometimes when I fall asleep ill twitch a little. Ive read its very normal. But recently Ill see a sigil, or hear the words of a mage or something magickal
And get a very big twitch. Is it just my brain and conscious interpreting the energy from it and taking it in all at once so its manifested as a large physical jolt? But if thats the case im quite literally being struck by lightning lol. Like internally right?

Whooosh maybe i just am off the sleep deprivation

4 Likes