Looking for help or advice!

One thing sticks out in this rather lengthy post. You used Ziku from the Necronomicon. He is the bestower of riches. Try Zisi, reconciler of enemies, instead.

2 Likes

Balg the temple of gurus,

Magick can be effective, however to truly reap the reward of it you must in fact control your emotions. This is not a shot at you it’s a fact. When you obsess on something you want to happen it’s more likely you will prevent it from happening no matter what you do.

2 Likes

Going to ignore the stupid shit that was said before, since Eva already took care of it.

I recommend you start focusing on yourself and advancing further as much as possible, while calling on Belial to help you out with this.

Since you’re all emotional, pour all that emotion into a ritual with Belial, tell him what’s up and what you want, then focus on yourself to get your mind off of the whole thing.

If you are able to keep your mind off of the magick, you can start devising a plan to accomplish what you desire.

Soon enough you will start getting nudges from Belial. Make sure to follow them.

King Paimon is also a good alternative, as well as Lucifer.

3 Likes

I’m sorry you’re right I think it was Zisi I used! Very similar names and I got mixed up lol. It was November 2014. I’ll scrually tell you guys what happened. By this point I had been away from home for 8 months solid and felt there was no hope left. I was literally hysterical on the floor screaming to this Zisi for help. It was my first ever ritual and I had always just paid people to do them for me before. I didn’t get any manifestation that I noticed but I may have just been caught up in the emotions of it all and not looking out for such a thing.
Less than a week later (bear in mind I had tried EVERYTHING to get back into the house at that point and it was NOTHING short of magick that could fix it) I was burgled in my apartment. While I was HOME. I was a lone 18 year old girl, terrified out of my mind, they broke my door down, saw I was there, panicked and assaulted me, threatened my life but I guess as I wasn’t trying to fight them they didn’t hurt me too bad and they just ran off shocked as they didn’t expect me to be there.
The police came and called my mum and she told them the situation, and said she’d pay for a hotel for me for the night. Then after trying to take me to numerous hotels that were all full as it was Friday night, the actual POLICE, TOOK me to her door and said ‘just let her stay for the night “unofficially”’ (despite knowing she’d gotten court orders saying I couldn’t be there :joy::joy::joy:) literally what were th chances. It HAD to be my working. A guy on here told me it was BECAUSE I was so hysterical during the ritual that results manifested, because so much emotion went into it.
Numerous people have also told me that the necronomicon is notorious for producing such ‘monkeys paw’ type results - you get your result but with a bad twist.
In hind sight I’m still glad I did it.
But I’m too scared to do the same thing again.
Because what would the twist be this time? Would he give me cancer and 6 months to live or something, and make her feel bad and let me ‘return home’ just to live out my final days? Or would he do something that would cause my death and thus I ‘return home’ as in my ashes would be in her house.
It seems like a no brainer, like anyone would say ‘well, that’s what worked for you last time, right? So just do that same thing again?’ But due to the turbulent nature of how it happened last time… These are the worst case scenario ‘twists’ I’m scared of happening if I try that same thing again. :frowning:

This always makes me so sad because people will always assume that that is the case. I don’t tell people in real life that I’m in this scenario because understandably, they would assume that I must have done something harmful or neglectful or been loving my life in a way that was unsafe to raise a child - for her to even have got him in the first place. But the UK ‘family courts’ are FUCKED. Check out www.forced-adoption.com and it explains it all.
I was caring for my son just fine, he was meeting all his milestones, I was taking him to all of his appointments, I was literally doing nothing wrong. My mum just decided she wanted him, and would stop at nothing to get him. And in a ‘court’ like that, where there’s only a judge and no jury, and hearsay is treated as indisputable evidence - a 50 odd year old couple with degrees who have previously raised a child, is a better fit than a single 18 year old first time mother without a job or a baby daddy in sight.
But even despite the corruption and unfairness of the UK courts, it still took her FOUR times taking me to court to actually get my son from me because they could find nothing wrong. In the end they did it ‘as a temporary basis to see how it goes’ but she managed to manipulate it into a long term order. As in, it’s POSSIBLE to overturn it. But difficult. And I think to have any chance of ever doing that, I would have to be living with my son already and he would have to be very very hard to me being a part of his every day life again. It kills me that I’m not.
As for her thinking I’m not suitable - it’s certainly not that. She knows deep down he’s better off with me, and I feel she sometimes regrets doing the whole thing. She’s tired. And never has any time for herself. She’s nearly 60, depressed as hell since losing my dad and my grandma, had diabetes, has such bad problems with her legs that she can barely walk - she cannot do ANYTHING fun with him or even walk long distances. Hes going to ha e a miserable damn life if I’m not there.
I’ve said for years that there’s a problem as ever since he went to her he hasn’t been doing stuff kids his age should - such as talking and potty training. She doesn’t push for answers at the doctors. It’s just like ‘this is the way it is’. But he needs proper care and support and a diagnosis. He will be 5 this year and he’s still not talking or fully toilet trained. I want to be there with him and teach him other ways to communicate. I have been teaching myself sign language to try to teach him when this is hopefully all sorted… things like that that she just doesn’t think of and doesn’t care about because she’s just so wrapped up in her own ‘grief’ that she doesn’t realise she’s ruining EVERYONE else’s life, neglecting my son and literally destroying me. I will NEVER get these precious years back. And the longer this goes on the more of a shit time he’s having without having a normal life :frowning:

EXACTLY. The ONLY reason I don’t report her is because that is exactly what would happen. It would go one of two ways. I would either get the full custody I should have had all along, or most likely, she would spit more lies and trouble causing to stop me getting him, and he would just be adopted out. It really is the most dire situation and I’m out of my mind over it. Things could be so much better for all of us if I was just home in the house… I would be caring for my son more than adequately, she could ya e a life as she wouldn’t have to stay in full time with no one to watch him, and eventually once he’s back to being fully used to me, we could
Move out and she could have her life to herself again. But it just cannot stay the way it is now just because that’s what ‘she wants’. She thinks only of the here and now and how she feels and what she would prefer in the here and now. I think she genuinely just doesn’t see how much harm she is causing. I like to think that if she did, she wouldn’t do it. I can only process this by telling myself she is ill and impaired by her depression and whatever other crazy shit she may have. She’s also paranoid. Always thinks people are out to get her or being dishonest towards her in some way. EVERYONE though. From me to her sister to her colleagues at work to the damn postman. She’s lost it. And I feel sorry for her. As much as she’s done and is doing, at the end of the day I still love her more than anything, I have no desire whatsoever to hurt her. But it just can’t stay her way when it’s causing so much harm to us two… it’s the worst.

sigh, I know, this is my problem every time. I have a ritual done on my behalf and then tell myself ‘it won’t work it’s hopeless it won’t work’ and then it doesn’t. How do I stop sabotaging it like that?

Do you think Belial or King Paimon is best? Oh I think I would be way too scared to try Lucifer himself lol.

You were all emotional and told Zisi to do whatever it takes to get you back in your mother’s house didn’t you?

1 Like

Maybe she kind of enjoys keeping him at baby stage? That does happen, I’ve known people who were caught up with a parent or caregiver like that.

Anyway I PM’d you, happy to give this a try and see how it goes, I know about the system here and that what may seem simple, isn’t.

Councils are incentivised through various methods to have as many adoptions as possible, the idea is to remove the burden of caring for kids and keeping them in homes, but like all targets it’s backfired, and they look to remove kids that they know they can place - if a child is held in a council home, they can be returned, but once adoption goes through, no-one from the birth family has any idea of the child’s location, even if evidence is later provided that the child was removed in error, they are never removed from the new family.

We had a famous case where a pediatrician “expert” was going round claiming more than one cot death in a family meant abuse, people who were already bereaved losing two, or more, successive babies to cot death would have their other children removed and placed in adoption, and being healthy kids and not even troubled, they’d get taken up right away.

Later his theory was proven false and medical evidence that there was a reason for the families having more than one baby die resurfaced, but the familes, some of whom had also seen the mothers sent to prison, along with social ostracism etc as suspected baby-killers, never got their other children back. One woman committed suicide, and this was someone who had done NOTHING wrong except tragically lose 2 children to a specific and known health problem.

This is our “welfare system” at work, with the sensitivity and accuracy of a wrecking ball aimed at the wrong buildings.

I think I said something along the lines of that almost word for word. Lol

1 Like

Thought so. Lack of precision will bite you in the ass nearly every time. There is no monkey’s paw effect. You got what you asked for. Kudos on getting a result and don’t be afraid of the Nec entities.

2 Likes

How? That is truly an almost impossible question to answer. I can tell you to do this and that but unless you can maintain control and move on it won’t work.

But let’s try this answer anyway, you need to do your ritual, if you finish your ritual not feeling completely exhausted and drained of all emotion you did it wrong so you better take the time to do it right and expel all that energy out. Then make a sandwich to be distracted. Afterwards from then on out in the future if you think about your mother or child in anyway that is not positive you need to find a positive trait to think about them instead.

3 Likes

Imagine what you WANT to happen, see it very clearly, then when you see that and feel doubt repeat variations of “If i was a living goddess, I would be (describe the positive outcome you want).”

I actually use this and it works for me:

The more magickal muscle you can put behind it the better, but for now just focus on this, keep using the format “IF I was…” at the start, that seems to remove the brain’s tendency to filter out what it thinks is impossible.

Also if you can start feeling gratitude, appreciation, the warmm feeling you would have about this going your way in advance try doing that, but it may be too much to sustain for long in which case go back to “If I was…” as above.

Change the wording up of the description if it starts to feel a bit stale, you need to get back to a state like childhood of play-pretend and remove the adult part of your mind which monitors things for being real/unreal when you do this.

2 Likes

When dealing with officials of any sort they should not be allowed to retain their will to resist what you want especially in a place such as the UK. They cannot be trusted to do anything on their own correctly and so should be subverted and dominated to do what you wish through whatever means you find work best.

Definitely show you are competent to them but at the same time leave nothing of chance. Seeing as you don’t seem very experienced yet you will need to refine which are the most important objectives and people to influence beyond your mother and that required to get your life in order. As effective as layering the entire section of the bureaucracy involved in what you want with domination spells it is rather costly in time, energy, and skill.

My methods deal a lot with direct energy and strict control and management and less than spirits for anything other than advice and knowledge so adapt all this to the route you choose to go with.

3 Likes

And I tried to evoke duke gusion a few times but wasn’t able to detect any manifestation. I’m confused… you evoked belial for me? And what did you mean the response about adoption - did he mention adoption? And how do I speak with him? Do I do the full ritual with the circle drawn out and shit, the candles and the herbs? I have those here but I’ve never done a full evocation before.

Totally! My full plan would be to get home to them, have my son get back used to me, recover for a while then eventually move out with him, in whatever way I would need to do that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just thought I’d mention - when I went to sleep earlier I had the most vivid and clear dream… it started off bad. I was in some ghetto kinda place with some girls hiding because someone was coming for us :confused: but then the dream changed and I was in a place that in the dream i recognised as my home that I’m trying to get back to… but wasn’t actually my mothers house. I was with best friend/big sister type figure and we had to kinda break in to get away with whoever had been coming to get me in the other place, and I thought my mum wasn’t home so I ran upstairs to my old room/now my sons room and they were both in there. I panicked thinking she wasn’t going to call the police on me, but she didn’t and it was all fine and all great… me, my mum and my friend then sat and had a meal together. I don’t know where my son was at this point, but that’s what I remember. I was so happy. I haven’t had a positive dream like that in a long time.
I then tried to speak to Belial tonight through his sigil but I got a strong feeling that I didn’t do it properly, like I just couldn’t concentrate. :frowning: I will try again soon.

1 Like