Looking for guidance

Yea I have no idea of who he is besides that he does mind control and helps for enlightenment I think I have a nice into for myself to get a good start with him I’ll introduce myself my last name Leal means Loyal and my maiden last name is king which is also the side that I get my royal heratige from, Nicaragua.

Take time with her and pick a picture that you like, the one that you feel drawn to the most. The one that you find attractive, most important part is the Eyes. Must not be obstructed. Sexual alchemy has some great guidelines.
I only work with deities that im drawn to, pulled to.

So the link is really good but make sure you click the option to bring you the meditation it has it walks you through what to think what to image while scending the elemental ladder of the heavens.

I just went through a mini walk-through of a renewal of our vowes then asked Lucifer if he would be able to help out with music for one dance and directly asked just for leaving myself out. After a little bit we did a salsa and as soon as I thought that she had a very clear new image just for the salsa. Thays pretty admirable only reaching out to those that call to you I’ was told he was one of two that let the name be known for willing to help me out spiritually. It’s sorta fun watching her change images because it’s me and her I don’t have to focus as much on just one image but finding a image for when I first call to her. Have you ever Hurd music befor while meditating or summoning someone? I haven’t yet but it’ll be nice when I do, so I think I’ma retire to my joint mind for the night, as always it’s been fun chatting with you. Someone needs to do a audio file giving the instructions or the meditation I sent to link for. Good luck releasing your spirit tonight.