Looking for an Enochian practitioner?

Hi all, I’m not quite sure if this is the best place to look but I was looking for some assistance.

Basically as the title suggests, would anyone have any idea on how and where to look for a practitioner of enochian magick? Someone to work with/help with things. I’m just struggling to find someone at the moment. Whether it be yourself or someone else, from this community or not. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Also, sorry if this is in the wrong category, please feel free to move it!

I’m sorry but it’s against BALG rules for practitioners to self promote here. We’d love to allow it, but it always turns forums into a spam fest, an we don’t want to get into the game of trying to moderate who is a “valid practitioner” and who is a scammer.

What people can do is post links to their professional websites in tier profiles. I recommend reading through the posts where people have posted about Enochian magick, and checking their profiles to PM them. Failing that it’s ideal for you to learn how to do it yourself, which is sort of the point of BALG, for students of magick to support each other though sharing experiences.

2 Likes