Looking for a demon to help cause chaos

Want to cause chaos and mayhem in a certain place. I was reading an occult book that says Verrier can cause chaos and pandemonium. Has anyone worked with Verrier? What demons do u guys know of that can do this?

1 Like

Andras is also good at this. I haven’t worked with Verrier myself to say otherwise.

3 Likes

I’m a little hesitant to contact Andras. Isn’t it said that if you call him for the wrong thing or whatever he deems as wasting his time, he will kill the practitioner?

1 Like

The way I experienced that, was that he’s so chaotic that that chaos also can spill into your life - if you let it. So you can stop that by beefing up your protections. I added a layer of protection by having his sigil, which was open for the entire working (it’s still open), in it’s own circle of protection on my altar, and adding exclusions into the wording of the ask.

So he didn’t try to kill me but the first time I called him, I bonked my car twice in two weeks immediately - but it was parked and empty both times - and the second time one of my new baby chicks had something fall on her by accident and she died in a pretty nasty way. It’s like that unfortunately that animals, pets and family can take the brunt of baneful magick that bounced off your protections, so do add protections to them as well… I felt he had a mean laugh about that. I’m mad at him for it (which he likes too) but the working continues now unabated and my feeling is he basically took an offering he wanted.

Other people on the forum seem to have a much better time with him, when they’re not asking for super baneful and chaotic work though, which I definitely was, I am death cursing an entire cult. I think it still exists but the buildings they use still look maintained but there’s never cars outside or lights on, so I’m still monitoring for results so far.

If I call him again for this kind of thing I’ll be handling him like he’s radioactive :slight_smile:

Gorka, Hekaltor - bring dispute, despair, turmoil, betrayal and if directed properly these two entities combine together or individually can unleash a great deal of chaos

Abaddon is the angel who brings forth destruction

Flauros in my opinion is the embodiment of chaos itself. Every times I call upon Flauros, like clockwork, there’s always disruptions in the energy around me - it’s always within other people. So yeah, with his presence, if requested can ensure a chaotic environment

1 Like

Vine. He has the power to “build towers, destroy walls, disturb seas”

1 Like

The demonic god Pazuzu is an awesome spirit to cause chaos. You can also look at the spirits form the Grimoire of Tiamat. They are amazing spirits to call on for chaos. Kingu as well as Tiamat.

Andras … i saw it … i had his activated sigil with myself and people around me were in chaos or discard eachother or when i walked through town square so people crushed to me or just stared at me … i did not do anything bad to them …
so if you want to make a choas so call Andras, but i would to suggest you , let the sigil where you want the chaos

1 Like

Glasya Labolas is your man for this.

I have actually been considering working with GL for a little bit. Might look into him

1 Like

Try calling with Gom book demons of magick will be much safer.