London members

Hi to everyone in London and outside,

I wonder how many of us Londoners are here. We are very good at hiding. There are no groups out here where we could meet and greet ourselves with a secret handshake:) When we come to witchcraft gatherings it’s better to pretend to be into white magick otherwise you’re suddenly controversial. Black magick can be very lonely as except the internet is very difficult to meet anyone who understands this journey and it’s impossible to talk about it unless we are sure someone else 100% understands and it’s safe to talk. So lets at least come out here and introduce ourselves to see that we are not alone in this city:) I’m in Ealing.

2 Likes

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/networking-england-possibly-scotland-wales-and-ireland/82791/23

1 Like

I’d love to meet up except I’m in Northern Wisconsin, USA. We should devise a secret hand shake though. Don’t the Masons have a secret hand shake?

If you’re in London you can meet here.

2 Likes

Hi, i don’t live in London but do visit from time to time.

Yorkshire based.

Really like your profile picture @LuciFauve

That’s a great idea. I should be standing there on first Sunday of the month at random hours! :joy:
Might be too conspicuous though.

1 Like

1 Like

Its a club call vodoo, in london. Its gotic club or something. a friend told me she convert to satanism meeting cool peopls there, she follow baphomet, whit weeks to arrive she learn enghlis, got job opportunitys, etc its 2 more clubs, u should chk tat place out

They do. One of them is them grabbing each other by a wrist. I’d love to see that in practise. It has to look really ackward.

1 Like

Yorkshire based but I don’t see why we cannot form contact.

Most definitely. What about creating a WhatsApps group or something like that to start with? It could help us to figure how crazy we are before we discuss any meetings :grin:

2 Likes

Not a bad idea. I’d use the Wire or Telegram apps though.

Hello, I’m in west London. I definitely would be up to meet other practitioners for tips and feed back. If you know of any groups or meet ups please let me know :ok_hand:

Living Down Under and well before the internet, when I was young, I hated British occultists because they had access to all the sacred woods, sacred and medicinal herbs and all the published rituals were for the northern hemisphere (the English language ones were mostly from guess where?). Later on I hated American (like Lady Sheba) and European practitioners. I really had a hatred for practitioners in the northern hemisphere. Then I grew up.

Al.

And now you realize you don’t have to limit your hate and can hate everyone? :grin:

1 Like

Yeah seriously, I hate my own ancestors. I hate everyone.

Al.

1 Like

Yes it does. It alienates me, separates me from the herd. Alienation is an important aspect of our path.

Al.

That sounds good. Never used any of those though. Which one do you think might be better? I can look into setting it up.

Telegram is more user friendly but Wire has more security functions, so it depends what you are after.

I really like your points of view:) would be good to stay in touch but I don’t think I got the privileges to DM you, but if you want send me a private message.

1 Like