Local meetup - Kansas City

Looking to see if anyone around the KCMO area would be interested in getting to know eachother.

2 Likes

Aww I use to live there about two years ago! Right near the plaza area too! I miss Kansas City. My second home :broken_heart:

1 Like

KC is a great area. Grew up in blue springs and the LS areas. moved away to north carolina for the army then to Indiana for my wife. now im back in KC. Did you ever find any LHP groups around the KC area? either i am oblivious, dont know what i should actually be looking for or they are just really well hidden.

1 Like

They probably are well hidden. I know there are many occultist as well as witches and warlocks, but of any left hand path groups I am unaware of. Try looking it up online. There might be some.

1 Like

not really sure where to look. Which is what brought me here lol. Glad i found this place tho.

1 Like

Hell ya! I’m from the South Side just near where KC turns into Grandview, but hail from Westport. I’m not going to be able to make it up there from OKC, but my best wish youo all the best in your meetup. Keep me posted on the goings on in Kansas City, I may be able to pull away for a day or so, its just the long, boring flat 6 hours of driving with the most interesting thing being the wind farms.

Stay in touch folks!!

2 Likes

Im not against meeting anywhere. but was hoping i could find some KC locals that im sure visit here as well.

I do go back and forth, I have a lot of buddies still up that way, and I do need to make a visit to see my mom, maybe I can work something out, but not sure until the summer is over

1 Like