Living with a hostile house ghost?

Hello and good afternoon.

About two years ago I moved into a house with a spirit that is very angry. The spirit will not leave me alone. I live in a basement apartment, and it is attached to the house. It says it died here.

How do you cope with an angry house spirit?

This may sound silly, but did you tried any vanishing ritual? That may work.

Normally, I am all for Nuking annoying entities, but try finding out more? If you cannot help it, then banish it.

3 Likes

It’s most likely not a “ghost” and an entity that may or may not got itself stuck in the energetic layer of our physical, it happens mostly with “ghouls” me and my group of friends call them such anyway because they tend to be mindless, dangerous, but very destructive, feed on energy, souls, and the flesh of other entities in the etheric. Think of them as a sac of tar like flesh full of souls and whatever else they have eaten. It’s a possibility it could be one, or it could be something more sentient/conscious. However, in which case best to kill it or banish if it is, as they tend to leech and grow.

7 Likes

I have tried banishing and even communicating with the entity, but to no avail. It wants my upstairs neighbour to clean the apartment above me, and I keep telling it that I can’t do that. This entity is extremely angry and I do not know if I trust it’s intentions.

Do you think there is a way to fight this thing? Like… getting into a real fight. If my idea is correct, EVERYTHING may posses the fight/fly reflex, I know it may be dangerous, but this a question out of curiosity; I am NOT saying OP should get into a fight, if that’s even possible.

1 Like

I have pulled out my sword and it left, only to come back even more pissed off.

Edit: I have one of the seals of jupiter on each entryway & have created energetic boundaries with drgons blood and seasalt to try and get it to leave me alone.

1 Like

I mean I’ve only ever fought them in a OOBE, but if a person cannot OOBE then a banishing ritual can also remove them/send them back. However, it was just my speculation on what it may be since they tend to wander over here from time to time.

The OP needs to get in touch with their own omnipotence; that is one reason why the banishing they say they did may have failed. Which banishing did you do?

1 Like

Omnipotence lol. I don’t think that’s why the banishing didn’t work.

1 Like

If it is, indeed, a ghost, then what they may need is a psychopomp.

1 Like

Your suggestion then? Because I get helpless victim vibe when I read their posts. They believe they cannot banish it and so they cannot.

1 Like

While I believe belief has a good standing in banishing something, I also don’t think it’s the only thing that will work in every case, sometimes skill is needed not just belief alone. Unless you go by the idea that if you ignore it then it cannot affect you concept.

However, if his own skill is not there he could seek help from entity or other practitioner to aid his banishing.

2 Likes

That is why I asked which banishing they did. Correct me if I am misinformed, some banishings, like the LBRP enlist entities to clear a space.

1 Like

That’s what I mean, that can help him, which is why my comment was more towards the idea of his omnipotence.

I generally start with my own Authority, first and if that is insufficient, move on to enlisting aid, so that was my next step. It is all different strokes for different folks.

@jpaq87666 Please make your next post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, as you were requested to do three weeks ago when you first posted. Tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. Failure to properly introduce yourself as required by the rules of this forum may result in the suspension of your account or removal of your posts until our rule is respected.

1 Like

Did that work? Salt usually does it.

1 Like

Hello.

I called on the energies that I usually work with and asked them to banish the entity for me. I have taken the proper precautions to prevent unwanted contact however this energy came with the house or someone who lives above me.

I have posted in this area. My apologies.

1 Like