Living with a hostile house ghost?

Banish, cleanse, Sage and repeat. Black salt in the 4 corners of each room.

If it comes back, evoke a Demon to get rid of it and destroy it .

5 Likes

Donā€™t forget that binding it is a option! Anyway I live with one too! And itā€™s taken me about 3 years of defensive meditation and stuffs for it to be tolerableā€¦can still be a pain though!ā€¦ but if your still in your first year of meditationā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ just try to do as much work with ALGIZ on your own soul as possible! Remember your flesh can act as the rune so using a separate rune is often unnecessary and wasted for long term benefit! Also Shungite is a valuable tool for preventing possession!ā€¦ and donā€™t worry it canā€™t kill you! Cause Iā€™m not dead! Just in case your worried about that!

2 Likes

You could banish or use a spirit to clean your house.

Also, if you are into vampyrism, you could consume his energy

2 Likes

Well it sounds like your developing a relationship if she said she died there. I would keep communicating because If your being communicated to an energy exchange is for sure going to take place.

2 Likes

Well, if it is a spirit if a deceased person we are talking about, the reason it is probably coming to you is because your neighbors are unable (or unwilling) to perceive it. You can, so it is showing you its frustrations. Kinda like how a friend will vent about their spouse to another friend because their significant other is not listening. Have you tried to manipulate your neighbors into cleaning, such as via the candle spell EA covered in one of his videos?

Based on what you are saying, It does not sound like itā€™s wrath is directed at you per say, which is why I did not go straight with banishment. House spirits can be quite troublesome when pissed off but very helpful allies when you are in their graces. The trick is to show that there is mutal respect. However, if it is actually harming you, get rid of it immediately.

5 Likes

Soā€¦ youā€™re telling me that if I move to a ā€œhauntedā€ house, I can be friends with the ghosts and have them in my corner??

2 Likes

Assuming it is an actual spirit, it is not attacking you, and actually is interested if there is something to gain on its end, sure. It is not an unusual concept and has existed throughout various cultures across the world throughout history. If I recall right, one of the Scandinavian countries has an age old tradition of befriending the spirit of a stillborn child to serve as a house guardian. A tomte, for example, in Sweden was believed to be a house guardian who was the spirit of the first person to die on the property.

4 Likes

I see, so, it is possible but only under the circumstances you mentioned.

Thanks a lot, man.

1 Like

No problem at all. There may or may not be more to it based on what tradition we are talking about it, but that is the guise of ot based on what I have experienced. Iā€™ve came across a couple spirits who Iā€™ve shared a living space with and I never experienced theft while there when an agreement was struck. They also drove away a few individuals who turned out to be very shady

3 Likes

Interesting.

Update : Iā€™m familiar with vampirism and have decided to give this a go. Letā€™s see what happens. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Also quick warning!ā€¦ I tried the same on mine and after a bit it turned around and start siphoning it back up over the course of a few hoursā€¦ that being said itā€™s probably leeching off you anyway so itā€™s something you kinda got to commit toā€¦ also, also! Iā€™d recommend reusing that energy through a psi-blast before it can leach it back!

Tune into red
Build up the anger while thinking of the entity
And release all that red anger into the enemyā€¦

That is if you do go through with itā€¦
Either way Iā€™m gonna pass on some advice I got from another personā€¦ and that simply isā€¦ when all else failsā€¦ do THURISAZ!

1 Like

Most hauntings arenā€™t really ā€œghostsā€ to begin with but usually an entity claimed that area or something akin to a ā€˜ghoulā€™ stumbled on it and is using it as a feasting grounds.

2 Likes

Idk whatā€™s going on with it now but if it truly belongs there leave it be. Tell it you live their too and establish some ground rules. Thatā€™s what I had to do in my momā€™s house when I lived there. There were slaves there and it was old plantation land so I knew it was no point trying to get rid of them. I told them I didnā€™t mind them being there but it was my home too. Stay out of my way and I will stay out of yours. And donā€™t go in my bedroom. Never had a problem after that. The doppelganger was a different story lol. She was awful.

3 Likes

I was molested by a demon until I reactivated
a shamanic friend able to work astrally.
She got me rid of it and protects me in the nights because sheā€™s very sensitive she can feel me from far and every change in my sleeping room.
I can only recommend to find a good Shaman
to help you. Those friends are rare people.

2 Likes

Hiya OP! Even if it did die there, donā€™t let it hostile out of a perceived ownership of where you now live. If youā€™ve noticed/divined to determine the location of the source of the activity, you can circle it/line the entrances and exits with iron shavings and black salt to trap its essence within that area. I agree with Rungr in that you should kill it, but, if you donā€™t feel confident enough in your abilities to do that, this is a good time to practice. Imagine your surrounding area in as much detail as possible while you meditate- if you meditate with your eyes closed, try to imagine whatā€™s in front of your closed eyelids- and wait until you feel the presence. Let your imagination react to and structure the presence, and you can then use that structure to directly attack the spirit. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Not just in those circumstances. Iā€™ve had lots of entities in my house. Some were not so nice & I banished them. But some were ok & we co-existed fine. Now I actually have a helpful one (though I think I called it & it didnā€™t come with the house). If it was a person, itā€™s easier to deal with, but that means it can have any emotions/temperment of a human. (Like be a jerk, psycho, sadistic, or lonely or helpful or protective, etc.)

4 Likes