Living a beautiful life with spirit partners 😈( dedicated to people with spirit spouses/lovers)

Do any of you guys maintain physical relationships while being with your spirit beloveds? Do you think it’s possible?

1 Like

It depends on the spirit/s partner/s and the conditions you have agreed to, together as a couple. Its possibility depends on acceptance by your partner. Early on in a relationship…you should let your spirit partner/s know your wish to continue physical relationship with your human partner. They will give you signs and communicate in some way to let you know if they are okay with that kind of arrangement. Since spirits take committed relationships very seriously so talking honestly and openly is always desirable and much appreciated.

3 Likes

Currently I do have one physical relationship but it is understood between my incubus and I… he was well aware of this from the beginning and is ok with only this relationship for important reasons. It’s complicated and the details are personal. However, for what it’s worth I don’t see or spend much time with the other person very often. My incubus sees this relationship as non-threatening and beneficial. That is what I feel from him.

He is committed to me and I to him.

3 Likes

This is something I have been wanting to confirm for quite some time. Being able to channel and auto write with the use of my computer. This proves that it is not just a figment of my imagination. Kudos to you for sharing this.

2 Likes

So, here’s my conundrum. I’ve been under the assumption that I am dealing with a succubus/succubi each time. There are 5 of them. What I am wanting to know is if they are in fact succubi or omnubi. They either have the ability to forge male anatomy for domination purposes or they automatically appear with male anatomy but are definitely feminine with breasts, long hair, wide hips, etc.

Lilith (31) Common appearance of my potential succubus priestess. Again, could be an omnubus.

Lilith (34) Common appearance of my 2 of the succubi(or omnubi) that is usually either a warrior, general, or slaver/dominatrix.

Last, but very not least. Very common appearance of my first succubus(or omnubus) lover that happened to show a lot of spiritual insight to me.

Lilith (11) Bonus: When dealing with a succubus that is confirmed, this is what they usually love to do. At least to me more than anything.

Granted, this is a highly sexualized posting, but I figured that brutal honesty would get the best results as to my inquiry.

Any thoughts, ideas, or insight?

No offence but this seems to be turning into fanfic supported by anime, and not seeing any real magick discussed, so for now I’m Unlisting it, if someone can PM me with how their incubus/succubus etc resulted in real material changes for the better in their life, the gold-standard test for effective magick, I’ll consider re-Listing.

6 Likes