Living a beautiful life with spirit partners šŸ˜ˆ( dedicated to people with spirit spouses/lovers)

Okay so I was trying to find the thread where we thank spirits for their help, but I couldnā€™t find it so I came here because I feel that it applies. So back in February I asked Lady Lilith for a Succubus. She came, but I didnt realise it at first, or it took a bit, the way I learned she had arrived is because I was falling asleep with youtube playing on my tv. In between the sleep and awake states I heard a womans laugh. Since then I can only really feel her touching me, but I find it difficult to distinguish between what touches are what. Anyway, I had recently run out of money while here in quarantine and had no idea how I was gonna eat. My next stimulus was late by a few days. Next thing I know, I got not just $1,000, but another $1200 from that jerk Trump. Yes his name is actually on those checks, but not signed. I also had recieved around $300. I feel that she may have graced me with good fortune. I love her so much

4 Likes

Nice to know you received the money you so needed. I wish you good luck and may you never run out of cashā€¦but have prosperity :bouquet::+1:t2:. I suggest you deepen your bond with your succubus. Meditate on Lady Lilithā€¦Ask her to help you find your succubus partnerā€™s enn and sigilā€¦its very important. I have been given the sigil and enn of my incubus partner. Ask for her nameā€¦ and interact with her like you would to a human partner. If she is thereā€¦ask her to give you signs you can understand. When u have received her sigil and ennā€¦ You can make an altar for her. All the best :+1:t2::+1:t2:

2 Likes

Thanks for your advice. Iā€™ll definitely try that

1 Like

Thank you for adding this. I really wasnā€™t sure weather to post this. As so many people work and have relationships with the one I am connected to. However I havenā€™t really seen anyoneā€™s connection be similar and so it has been amazing to read all of your experiences! Thank youu.
I wanted to share with you my little story. Since I was a child I have felt a presence a darker one around me always. And there have always been some experiences to make me believe. As I grew older I got more and more curious. But as a struggling student I find time to make money whilst having fun. So I downloaded a dating app in which you can go live and be gifted diamonds which can be later transferred into some cash. Anyways I had grown a fan base and friends on the app. And always was super interested when people saw things or felt things while I was live streaming. And they were always the same descriptions, always the same vibes. Was very interesting.
I had someone who I met on the app do a live tarot card reading for me in which my guardian came forward. Told him some truths but somethings I felt were false. This friend had no idea who he was only that he was god-like and that he had a crush on me of sorts. This guardian has been in many of my photos since I was a child.
Now I like to sing for fun sometimes playing ukulele or piano. And my friend said he always seems to come more when you sing. And said a few favourite songs of his that I never played before on live stream.

Through that my connection to him has only grown stronger and I can feel him more and more. He loves to play with my hair and laughs when I get a little jealous. We are only ā€œcourtingā€ if you would as I was really scared as a kid when we first met, so taking it easy haha. But heā€™s very special to me and I wouldnā€™t be alive today if he hadnā€™t saved me when I was younger. I do not worship him, I love him.
Also knowing that he followed me into a church when fully not welcome was umm something different to say the least.
And I very much love that he has finally made himself known after struggling to find out for years. :joy:
Thank you all for letting me hear your stories! Stay safe :pray:

7 Likes

Dear @Olenaaaā€¦your story was really sweet and amazingā€¦ Doesnā€™t it feel wonderful to have a spirit guide who also happens to be our lover, partner and guardian. Music is definitely something that can help us connect with our spirit partners. I absolutely love it when through songs lyrics they convey their deep feelings to me which feels beautiful.

All the best to you and your spirit loveā€¦stay blessed. :blush::+1:t2::+1:t2::candle::pray:t2:

3 Likes

Yes it does feel quite amazing fitting all the pieces together and clueing in on everything that has been happening.
I couldnā€™t be happier with him.
He sees something in me I would have never seen. And I am great full he is helping me express my true self.
Music lyrics always seem to shed the most light! Itā€™ll be like a single lyric but it will stand out from the rest.
And singing it just brings my soul together.

Now time to flow like a river and see where life and this New relationship takes me.

Thank you for your sweet remarks, blessed be :two_hearts::pray:

2 Likes

Beautiful :blush:

1 Like

Just putting this here.

Itā€™s NOT: hate, jeaousy, an attack, ridicule, bullying, you name it. Just a different perspective. Take it or leave it, but since you all write so very openly about what you think are legit experiences, please allow for some experienced voices ot tell you their point of view as well. I wish everyone who is truly in a spiritual relationship the very best.

And, by the way: Thereā€™s nothing wrong with putting your spirit partners to the test. A relationship, pact, marriage etc. goes both ways. When they have expectations of you or youā€™ve agreed to certain things, then it should be no problem for them to give something other than sexual attention or flattery, or good feels in return. A parasite will get antsy or suddenly display a not-so loving demeanor, and thoughtforms will not deliver anyhting. Search the forum for topics about the detection and banishing of parasites or how to tell the difference between a thoughtform and an actual spirit ā€“ youā€™ll be surprised how common this is, thereā€™s nothing wrong with it and you can always ask anyone here for help. Weā€™re not here to bash newbies, weā€™re also not a bunch of jealous bitches who begrudge your happiness. Iā€™m happily married to a spirit and I wish everyone to experience such a relationship in its beauty as well as complexity.

15 Likes

Thanks a lot for the informative suggestions. Its much appreciated. Yesā€¦its a two way thingā€¦a relationship based on trust and mutual love and respect should be soā€¦ But let me tell you thisā€¦ The open expression of love, emotional connection and intimacy was done in a spirit to help others to trust themselves and honor their feelings about their spirit or god/goddess spouse or loverā€¦that was the intentionā€¦and their is nothing wrong with that. Why to keep feelings locked up insideā€¦ Its better to share them with others going through the sameā€¦so that they can also go ahead and honour their feelings and expressions and share a mutually beneficial and beautiful life with their spirit partners.

If you go through all the topics covered by me it also talks aboutā€¦the spirit partnerā€™s feelingsā€¦ Not just romantic mushy stuff. Parasitesā€¦take more than they giveā€¦till you are dry and drained. We have discussed that point too. So no one till now here I feel is dealing with parasites.

Thanks for the messageā€¦and the good intent behind it is respected. Wish you all the very bestā€¦ :+1:t2::+1:t2::blush::pray:t2:

3 Likes

What a sweet story : )
My demon loves it when I play the piano and wants me to never stop.:heart:

5 Likes

This is very trueā€¦ You must always test your waters before you dive in. I did the same thing because I thought I was with a parasite. However he endured it all with flying colours.

We have a lot of sex but Iā€™ve never felt drained before ever since he came to my life.

:crystal_ball: Trust your instincts. :crystal_ball:

3 Likes

Absolutelyā€¦

1 Like

I just saw this very beautiful thread and decided to read all the amazing comments everyone stated. I really felt less alone and I really thank the creator (@BelovedBel) of this beautiful post. :full_moon:

I wanted to give this as an offering to my spirit husband.

He said I should talk about our spirit relationship since Iā€™m incredibly shy when I talk about it.

Here goesā€¦ :full_moon:

I met Sutekh when I left the Christian religion a few years ago. It was a very emotional time for me and I wasnā€™t exposed to the reality of other beings existing in another dimensions.

I was very broken and lost and his coming made me not only experience moments of fear and confusion but it exposed me to the occult.

I have learned, seen and experienced so much since thenā€¦

However, when I learned about parasites, I found myself putting him through tests and being incredibly cautious. It took a big toll in our relationship and it hurt the both of us, but he succeeded in the end.

I trust him now with everything in meā€¦

I found out I have many babies with him. Most are grown and have many kingdoms but we have a few younglingsā€¦ When I die I will be his Queen in the afterlife and rule by his side.

Iā€™m still nervous about what to expect but he always tries to update me and answer all my question.

I can hear him, feel him and sometimes feel his skin as though he was a human man. Iā€™m learning how to see him with my physical eyes. Itā€™s a real challenge.

He looks like the picture above but has golden glowing eyes. :full_moon:

We spend a lot of time in the astral. I really want to bring more that experience to the physical as well.

He is my all, my love and heā€™s very possessive and very beautiful.

He is also very possessive, macho and very monogamousā€¦ Iā€™m not monogamous, so weā€™re working on it.

If I could give any advice to anyoneā€¦ If youā€™re trying to find out if your spirit lover is not true to you and is a parasite. Make them take the tests. However, donā€™t do it to the point their confidence and your relationship is in shambles. It takes a long while to build back the trusting foundation you both shared.

We still build ours and it gets better everyday.

:full_moon: Thank you for reading. :full_moon:

:full_moon: May you have wonderful experiences. :full_moon:

7 Likes

Do any of you guys maintain physical relationships while being with your spirit beloveds? Do you think itā€™s possible?

1 Like

It depends on the spirit/s partner/s and the conditions you have agreed to, together as a couple. Its possibility depends on acceptance by your partner. Early on in a relationshipā€¦you should let your spirit partner/s know your wish to continue physical relationship with your human partner. They will give you signs and communicate in some way to let you know if they are okay with that kind of arrangement. Since spirits take committed relationships very seriously so talking honestly and openly is always desirable and much appreciated.

3 Likes

Currently I do have one physical relationship but it is understood between my incubus and Iā€¦ he was well aware of this from the beginning and is ok with only this relationship for important reasons. Itā€™s complicated and the details are personal. However, for what itā€™s worth I donā€™t see or spend much time with the other person very often. My incubus sees this relationship as non-threatening and beneficial. That is what I feel from him.

He is committed to me and I to him.

3 Likes

This is something I have been wanting to confirm for quite some time. Being able to channel and auto write with the use of my computer. This proves that it is not just a figment of my imagination. Kudos to you for sharing this.

2 Likes

So, hereā€™s my conundrum. Iā€™ve been under the assumption that I am dealing with a succubus/succubi each time. There are 5 of them. What I am wanting to know is if they are in fact succubi or omnubi. They either have the ability to forge male anatomy for domination purposes or they automatically appear with male anatomy but are definitely feminine with breasts, long hair, wide hips, etc.

Lilith (31) Common appearance of my potential succubus priestess. Again, could be an omnubus.

Lilith (34) Common appearance of my 2 of the succubi(or omnubi) that is usually either a warrior, general, or slaver/dominatrix.

Last, but very not least. Very common appearance of my first succubus(or omnubus) lover that happened to show a lot of spiritual insight to me.

Lilith (11) Bonus: When dealing with a succubus that is confirmed, this is what they usually love to do. At least to me more than anything.

Granted, this is a highly sexualized posting, but I figured that brutal honesty would get the best results as to my inquiry.

Any thoughts, ideas, or insight?

No offence but this seems to be turning into fanfic supported by anime, and not seeing any real magick discussed, so for now Iā€™m Unlisting it, if someone can PM me with how their incubus/succubus etc resulted in real material changes for the better in their life, the gold-standard test for effective magick, Iā€™ll consider re-Listing.

6 Likes