Litterbox curse/hex

I’m writing this because recently I’ve done the Feces spell 3xs now , the one where you write someone’s name on toilet paper and wipe yourself with it after you do the deed and am finding out about a story where someone’s cat took their 'Doll of someone off of their Altar and buried it into their litter box (Smart Kitty) and Amazing teamwork , I know what the feces spell is capàble of but learning the new variation of burying a name in your cat’s litter I have zero knowledge on , do any of you have any books regarding this I can Read into or personal experience yourself? I did go ahead and Bury the name I chose in the Litter box.

I also still have an active jar going I’m throwing away soon

2 Likes

Sorry, but it doesn’t seem to really be any different. You’re soiling the link to the target and disposing of it, just with different time frames.

Cat urine isn’t more magical than human urine. I have three cats and nothing about those litter boxes is magical on its own.

3 Likes

I agree with Norse, the magickal element here, is you. You are the one directing the energy with your mind.

So that’s fine, do whatever you need to do to get your own energy and mind working and focused. If you have to use props, circles, altars, jars, cat poop, whatever, Enchant things and make them magickal and trust yourself to know what works for you :slight_smile:

With litterboxes, just watch out for any possible issue with toxoplasmosis, it’s a parasite, just be extra careful washing your hands. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Mulberry @anon39079500
thank you both for your input , it’s helpful to me and makes sense , I did keep the target in mind with my intention and forgot about it for 3 days now , I’m trusting it’s doing it’s set job and already feel confident

2 Likes

with the litter box idea good imagination and intuition. So my idea with a litter body either new or old write the name of the target on some toilet paper then place it inside of an empty litter box. Then fill the box with sand and then write the name of the target on the sand. When you are done dispose of the sand and take the tiolet papper that is left (if there is any) and flush it down the toilet. for some extra kick and your near a swamp take the tp then throw it into the swamp. Or better yet leave it leave the tp in a grave yard.

1 Like

I’ll dispose of it soon I kept it in there for 4 days now , I know I was told with the feces spell it can make you feel depressed and I’m feeling it hit me now through breakdowns being triggered in some way

dude no one likes feeling like shit something fun that you could do is to draw the name of the individual over your food and visualize yourself eating them.Then shiting them out in a couple of days

1 Like

That does sound fun but how would I draw them in certain foods?

I got that down and I’m not really worried about it , I was just questioning the other guys method and what they meant

1 Like

You know, I went to edit and put in caveats, but they really didn’t apply to the situation. I removed my post and than you for clarifying @Killuminati

you dont have to physically draw them when it comes to certian foods . just draw the persons name with your finger or fork over the food and think about the intention of eating the guy and shitting him out. Or cutting huum up with your teath and letting your body do the rest wmen you have to go to the bathroom envision that it is not only the tartet that you are shitting out but their negativity and whatever harm they caused to you and flush.