List of spirits that are good for beginners

Depends on what they think you can offer them, and what you’re asking them to do.

Depends on what they think you can offer them, and what you’re asking them to do.[/quote]

What if I asked a deity to… to help an enslaved spirit escape her master?

I know a certain spirit who was recently created by a mage. He’s mentioned that if she ever ceases to do the task she has been assigned or doesn’t do it well, he will take her apart (aka kill her) and turn her into something else.

Sadly, I’m a beginner and this guy is a powerful mage with over a decade of experience.

[quote=“Dragon Crow, post:1, topic:8784”]Hello,
Tonight after thinking about how I united a beginner with Lucifer (which was very beautiful to watch come together so well) I thought I’d leave a list of spirits that are willing to teach beginners. This list will be comprised of both angelic and demonic spirits that I have either heard of or know personally that can aid in ascent and such. Anyone can feel free to add on to this list if they wish. If you have questions, feel free to also comment or pm me. Here we go:

1. Lucifer- (from my experience he might be an angelic demon please correct me if I’m wrong) He is the emperor of the infernal empire. He is very patient intelligent and knowledgeable. He can teach all skill levels. He is also understanding of our human concepts and natures (however this is not a free pass to be an ass to him, he will lash back at you) he can teach astral travel, how to change your astral body, divination, healing to an extent, how to meditate, how to communicate with spirits, protection magick to an extent, how to better yourself in evocation, he can give exercises to open your third eye and prepare you for astral projection, he can teach pretty much all forms of magick both light and dark, as well as sciences, planetary knowledge and how to work with the planets, he can help within ascension, and can HELP break bad habits.
    As for his personality (from what I’ve noticed) he is very serious however he does have a joking side to him but he doesn’t usually reveal this until after some time as he has gotten very sarcastic with me in the past, which I have enjoyed. He is a protector, he is fierce and very well looks after his followers and as I said before he is very understanding of humans. He can be quick and to the point, for example if you ask about a subject that required deep explanation, he may very well leas you to something or someone that can explain it instead whereas if you ask a really simple question he may explain it. I’ve worked with him for several months and I’ve enjoyed his presence and are very thankful of him

2. King Paimon (demonic jinn king) before I explain anything in evocation he is to be addressed as KING PAIMON NOT JUST PAIMON. While he isn’t for hierarchy, he is for respect and expects it. He is patient and works very close with Lucifer as he is loyal to him. He can teach all sciences, he gives very good familiars. He can manipulate people for the magician if need be. He can develop psychic senses and help within the realms of spirit communication and I believe astral travel (correct me again if wrong feel free to add) I cannot divulge his personality because I dont know him as well as Lucifer, however I can say he is kind and patient as long as hes respected and called by his title. He also has a legion of over 200 spirits.

3. Raphael (archangel) being a mercurial spirit, he can aid in communication. He is known as the “physician of the archangels” due to his focus in physical healing. Many people in this forum work with him and can vouch that he is a great start. He can teach physical healing, protection, binding magick, spirit communication, and divination. He is very kind and protective, similar to that of Lucifer in his patience IMHO. He is not opposed to working with those who work with demons.

4. astaroth (demon or demoness, said to be of both genders, not that it matters/ she/he is a duke of the empire) astaroth is very kind. From what I understand she can teach divination, astral projection, spirit communication. I don’t know very much about her however I do know she is not opposed to working with beginners.

5. Bune (demoness, a dutchess of the empire) I’ve recently started working with her. She appears as a tri headed dragon. She teaches necromancy and can help in the realm of finance. I’ve known her to be kind.

6. Adrahnex (demoness, no known ranking as of yet) certain things I am not permitted to say. What I will say is that she teaches vampirism, divination, astral travel and associated skills. She is understanding of human nature. She usually prefers to work with more intermediate practitioners, however its not impossible for a beginner to work with her.

7. seere (demon of the goetia, rank unknown) he has helped me within the realms of divination, psychic senses, spiritual senses and I believe he can help with astral travel. He can also teach sciences as he has told me.

FOOTNOTE: DO NOT approach any of these spirits with fear, hatred, Christian points of view, disrespect, etc. WHILE THEY MAY BE KIND They are also not opposed to lashing out against you, if you piss them off. Remember there is a difference between fear and respect choose respect. If you do manage to somehow fuck it up, give the entity some space, then try to apologize or something.[/quote]

How do I stay on his good side? Simply respect and trust him? And if I respect him are there any risks when working with him? (Lucifer)

2 Likes

Hi DanielW666 this is dragon crow. There are virtually no risks to working with luci. And yes all you must do is respect him and do what he says.

1 Like

Depends what you see as risk. There is always some “risk” while working with Lucifer. You always have to sacrifice something for magick, you just can’t escape that. Lucifer usually love to test and challenge people, but still, it doesn’t matter if they are beginners or not. Sometimes you may experience something what you won’t like at all but at the end, it may be worth it. E.g. I remember that one magician told me how Lucifer destroyed his entire life in order to rebuild it into something great for him, in future. I remember personally how Lucifer did something to me that I didn’t like at all and I thought that one person had something against me, but it turns out at the end that he was testing me and my loyalty to him and I passed it because I was telling to myself that he will never let me down and that is what happened at the end. That still doesn’t mean that he will stop testing my loyalty but each time he would, and I pass it, that will increase my relationship with him. So, same goes for everyone else, not just for me.

• Flame
4 Likes

Ditto to the above

[quote=“Flame, post:25, topic:8784”]Depends what you see as risk. There is always some “risk” while working with Lucifer. You always have to sacrifice something for magick, you just can’t escape that. Lucifer usually love to test and challenge people, but still, it doesn’t matter if they are beginners or not. Sometimes you may experience something what you won’t like at all but at the end, it may be worth it. E.g. I remember that one magician told me how Lucifer destroyed his entire life in order to rebuild it into something great for him, in future. I remember personally how Lucifer did something to me that I didn’t like at all and I thought that one person had something against me, but it turns out at the end that he was testing me and my loyalty to him and I passed it because I was telling to myself that he will never let me down and that is what happened at the end. That still doesn’t mean that he will stop testing my loyalty but each time he would, and I pass it, that will increase my relationship with him. So, same goes for everyone else, not just for me.

• Flame[/quote]

He is like Lilith, then. Working with Deities like this isn’t for everyone. Certainly nothing for me.

I’d prefer the safer ones.

1 Like

[quote=“Devil Jin, post:27, topic:8784”][quote=“Flame, post:25, topic:8784”]Depends what you see as risk. There is always some “risk” while working with Lucifer. You always have to sacrifice something for magick, you just can’t escape that. Lucifer usually love to test and challenge people, but still, it doesn’t matter if they are beginners or not. Sometimes you may experience something what you won’t like at all but at the end, it may be worth it. E.g. I remember that one magician told me how Lucifer destroyed his entire life in order to rebuild it into something great for him, in future. I remember personally how Lucifer did something to me that I didn’t like at all and I thought that one person had something against me, but it turns out at the end that he was testing me and my loyalty to him and I passed it because I was telling to myself that he will never let me down and that is what happened at the end. That still doesn’t mean that he will stop testing my loyalty but each time he would, and I pass it, that will increase my relationship with him. So, same goes for everyone else, not just for me.

• Flame[/quote]

He is like Lilith, then. Working with Deities like this isn’t for everyone. Certainly nothing for me.

I’d prefer the safer ones.[/quote]

Maybe try using your intuition, if you find yourself looking up certain mythologies do a summary of the primary deities within that mythology. If one of the gods/demon/angels/ spirits ect keeps reoccuring while your researching it could be a sign that the being is trying to get your attention.

I see I’ve found a Skyrim fan haha, but what if I can’t deliver the things he wants me to do? Will he haunt me or something?

Haha no. He won’t haunt you but just do what he tells you to. It’s easier to flow with the river rather than fight up stream

Skyrim is a good gane

1 Like

Could you give me an Idea of what he would want?

Well define what he would want. In what terms? In that of a pact? Or to teach you and become allies with you?

What is this talk about deities not liking fear? It is a form of respect, no? Acknowledgment of their great power?

I wish that he would help my musical skills, but some people said Lucifer wanted them to get his sigil on their arm and such.

You can only get so far with fear. Usually if that’s the way you feel they will make you ask yourself why you fear them? Is it your projection on to them? or the other way round? Looking into these things are part of discovering your truth.

1 Like

I wish that he would help my musical skills, but some people said Lucifer wanted them to get his sigil on their arm and such.[/quote]

Wouldn’t you rather improve your skills with your own effort rather than have it simply given to you by someone else?

Well every case is different. So you may not have to get a sacred tattoo

Thank you immensely!

A lot of spirits will ask for what they think they can get away with, not sure if Lucifer’s one of them but but any otffering or link like that has to be something you BOTH want, IMO!

2 Likes