List of angels

“Tahariel - call on this angel to purify your thoughts and emotional state. Think of it as starting from a cleaner slate.”

May ask this ones help since I’ll be in a courtroom situation today. Not my issue I’m just a juror but still, keeping focused is paramount. Thanks.

5 Likes

St germain - ascended master & the violet flame of transmution

4 Likes

Yes, Ga-vri-el is Gabriel. Just as Uriel is Au-ri-el.

4 Likes

Hi! Are you still active on here? PM me if yes, as I can’t PM you yet, I’m a new user.

2 Likes

Can anyone help me here: Each time I practice using the Pauline Art or Almadel Art, the Angels will not come, i will only feel this strong cool sweet breeze. Then it vanishes. So i did some search and found out that some lesser demons are blocking their paths. And since they are no fighter, they just turn back.

So i decided to call Michael, who I believe is a warrior and fighter lol, but all the same
Just powerful breeze blowing in the room and he didn’t appear. I later saw that when he was coming, those lesser demons and some other entities blocked his path, he tried to escape them but they keep coming and he turns back.

Those who already had an encounter with Michael and those who calls him easily should please help. Deign, I beseech you, to express these message to him and also ask him if there is/are other method to get to him. I beg.

Or anyone with the friendship of other Archangels/Angels should help me out too.

I’m fading off.
Thanks.

3 Likes

Help me, kindly. It’s not working on my side. Demons are always blocking them from coming.

2 Likes

I’m a little skeptical that it’s lesser demons giving you a hard time. I can’t really think of a reason why they would prevent you from seeing the angels. Sometimes, it just takes lots and lots of practice before they show up.

3 Likes

Yeah, lots of practice, so I thought. But this is the third year. It’s more than lots…

3 Likes

Yes, I’m still active, but exams on university take a lot of my time. It’s weird - Demons should not block angels from appering if it’s your will.
And for sure they can’t block Michael, especially lesser demons.

Try practice lesser banishing ritual of pentagram, it contains powerful hebrew prayer to four archangels for protection.

3 Likes

I had this funny experience recently, 3 days ago.

I summoned forth Angel Gabriel, and as I saw him coming, this stubborn and jobless beings arose to cross his path. Then, it’s like I’m watching a sci-fi movie, he would break them down and burn them. They kind of turn to hot coals then ash…and I was feeling sad, pitied one who came with his child. He has been striked already but wrapped his arm around his child while he is unconscious and Gabriel could sense my depression, i guess.

He said: 'Now you see…how many of them will I kill; how many will destroy; how many will I ruin…?

Then he left.

5 Likes

Gabriel was mentioned earlier here, his name is “Strength of God”.

4 Likes

Strength? Oh I see…thanks for your time. :+1:

2 Likes

How does you feel know when your damage kungs and heart is cleaned from toxins? :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Anyone know of any Angels who can nullify black magick?

i really only work with Demons so it kind of scares me working with angles. i manly work with Azazle so i don’t know about working with angles i dont want to piss off azazle by working with angles

1 Like

Azazel IS an angel. He’s a “fallen” angel but a very powerful one. Imo, people don’t change thier species just because some humans decided they were politically persona non grata.

I work with Samael, Uriel, Azreal, Azazel, Ebuhuel the most.
Ebuhuel is excellent for healing in a holistic, deep level. He’s from the Angels of Omnipotence by Jareth Tempest rather than JCI grimoires.

4 Likes

ah okay that make scenes thank you

1 Like

I would love to know about angelic healing. All I know how to do is pray with the angels.

1 Like

That’s all you need for angels. Just call Raphael, the angel of healing, by his name: he knows who he is :slight_smile:

Though if you’re interested, @DarkestKnight did some awesome work with channelling mantras from many Angels for all sorts of things, why not try a few of those out?

2 Likes

I didn’t even know there was a mantra for angels, I just called their names. I am really very lucky to have met you. Thank you

2 Likes