List of angels

I thought i would start this thread to list off angels that you have taken notes on or worked with and what they can do to help you.

Vaviel - this guy can make you literally fascinating. Be ready for everyone to want to pry inside the deepest corners of your soul though!
Amiel - amazing angel that can help you become your most attractive and charming self, and also relaxed with attractive people.
Cahetel - ever wanted a voice that boomed throughout the room and made everyone turn around? This guy is your bro.
Gavriel - an angel that will make steel out of you and help you develop your inner strength. Amazing.
Tahariel - call on this angel to purify your thoughts and emotional state. Think of it as starting from a cleaner slate.

34 Likes

Raphael-Broke my fever in 30 minutes
Raziel-Showed up in an explosion of light and connected me to more angels
Vehuieah-Passed an exam on math that I didn’t even study for and I got a 100%

15 Likes

Archangel Raziel is an angel of knowledge.

I’ve asked him to clarify a few things for me and he did.

10 Likes

uriel
archangel of earth! fire of God

7 Likes

A lot of demons, elementals, gods, goddesses, archangels, zodiac angels were called to teach or heal others, and generally called on or praised.
Raphael - Came and pointed out to me an issue near my left shoulder blade like a prick, and fatigue left me.
Raziel, Zodiac Angels of my natal chart, The Seven archangels of Yesod to Binah … I am going to invoke, as well as the nightside.
Wealth resources to be evoked, gods, demons, angels, elementals.
Intellectual property I’m going to evoke from the same resources of an air mind.
Emotional control and will to be evoked from same resources of a water mind.
Physical fitness, passion, to be evoked from same resources of a fire mind.

10 Likes

Hello, Can you tell where I can find more info on this angels? Also could you tell me if Gavriel is Archangel Gabriel?

3 Likes

Heptameron, Ars Paulina (Lemegeton), VI n VII Book of Mooses, internet as well. Yes Gavriel is hebrev name of Gabriel.

Arch Michael- He helped me overcome depresion and suicide thoughts, and find work that was suitable for me, for salary so high i didn’t know what to do with this amount of money :smiley:

12 Likes

Micheal had helped you find a job?

3 Likes

Yes. His Solar (Tiphareth) aspect specifiically. But this was temporary work, and good cash. Didn’t need to work for about half a year, and even then i have save some money.

3 Likes

So would you use his name to call forth his solar aspect?

6 Likes

Solar?
I thought raphael is solar n michael is mercury

3 Likes

For this i used god name of tiphareth sephira first - “YHVH Aloah Va Daath”, and in this name call him with his name.
Like " In the name of … i call you Archangel …"

6 Likes

Good to know

2 Likes

It’s depend on system. You can use Raphael for sun, and Michael for mercury as you like.
Need to remember that kabalah is not one system. E.g you can call Kamael for Gebura (Mars) or Samael for this.

3 Likes

Kabalah is not one system?
I thought there is only one kabalah :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

And i heard an anecdote of youg Jude that was learnign kabalah from rabbi, and he sayed to rabbi-

• “My dad tould me other thing about kabalah here and here”
  • " Your dad tould you his kabalah and i learn you mine" :stuck_out_tongue:

There are a hebrev kabalah, hermetic kabalah… and there can be find more i think but i don’t want to. :smiley:

4 Likes

Where can i find a grimoire with angels?

3 Likes

NVM, The Grimiore of Armadel.

4 Likes

Speaking of Micheal. Ive noticed he is getting attention on the forum quite frequently

6 Likes

New Avatar Power. Not a typical grimoire, but has some angels and their powers listed.

3 Likes