List of angels

Here’s a list of the Angels of the 42 Letter Name, along with their associated abilities and whatnot.

12 Likes

"Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything "
Sorry i could not resist. I’ll probably need it, thank you.

5 Likes

Raguel - Archangel of Harmony (helps you with friends, lovers and family)

Azrael - Archangel of Death (assists with necromancy, grief counseling and psychic intuition)

7 Likes

As before with the 42 letter name, Here’s a list of the Angels of the 72 Letter Name, along with the associated stuff, as well as some insight by Franz Bardon…

7 Likes

There are many Traditions that have their own methodology and mythology attached to the Celestials. I have no issue divulging the Archangelic and how I personally work with them.
Under the Sun.

1. Michael “who is like unto God”
  2. Selaphiel “prayer of God”
    Under Mercury.
  3. Raphael “healing of God”
    Under the Earth
  4. Ariel “lioness of God”
  5. Haniel “Grace of God”
  6. Uriel “God is light”
  7. Phanuel “the face of God”
  8. Sandalphon who is Elijah
    Under Venus
  9. Helel Ben Shahar “the bringer of morning light”
    Under the Moon
  10. Gabriel “Strength of God”
    Under Mars
  11. Chamuel “he who sees God”
  12. Camael “wrath of God”
  13. Samael “venom of God”
    Under Jupiter
  14. Sachiel “God covers me”
  15. Zaphkiel “God’s knowledge”
  16. Zadkiel “righteousness of God”
    Under Saturn
  17. Cassiel “the speed of God”
  18. Barachiel “Blessed by God”
    Under Neptune
  19. Raguel “friend of God”
  20. Jeremiel “mercy of God”
  21. Jophiel “beauty of God”
  22. Zophiel “spy of God”
  23. Ratziel "secret of God
    Under Uranus
  24. Ramiel “thunder of God”
    Under Pluto
  25. Azrael “who God helps”
    The Angel of the Zenith
  26. Metatron who is Enoch
    The Angel of movement, inertia, and planetary rotation
  27. Jehudiel “laudation of God”
    And while is rank is not amongst any of the other ranks of Angels and cant be considered and Archangel one of the most important yet often over looked of the celestial messengers is
  28. Malak Ha Panim “the angel of the presence”
10 Likes

Looking for information on archangel Barichel if any is around. Please and thank you

2 Likes

Here you go:

http://occult-study.org/archangels-barachiel-and-barkiel/

I’ve also seen that name associated with the fallen angels known as the Grigori (often spelled Baraqiel or Barakiel), though I don’t know if they’re the same angel.

8 Likes

I am curious how Angels names was brought out from this 42 letter name. Someone have an idea?

2 Likes

Raphael- brought more peace between me and my family and a more conscious view in cleaning the planet (going green). Now he is helping me clean up my lungs and heart from smoking. Amazing!!
Micheal- always has helped me clean and clear the astral realm in a current area of any annoying astral critters/dietys.

6 Likes

Okay, what if you don’t have a particular system that you use for invoking? I have only ever prayed or meditated for any reason. Stopped doing rituals due to lack of time and that I’m in the closet with family. I don’t share my path with them at all. I just do my own thing, don’t show any idols or statues around as it may offend them or make them try to fix me, ugh no. only thing I’m kinda safe with having displayed is buddha and my red lion dog. Otherwise I have animal pieces that don’t look like anything religious.
Sorry, got off track here, the angels of my sun sign I am familiar with a bit. Though I never really did anything but pray like I said. I don’t like the idea of evoking but invoking I’m fine with. As for working with them, not really. Only have I ever asked Michael to clear away entities and such or cut cords, he is hell at cutting cords!! lol that sword… whooosh!
I’m a Capricorn and my signs angels are Gabriel, haniel and Poyel. (sp?) There may be others but I know those three best.

2 Likes

I put a list of the Angels of the 42 Letter Name and a list of the Angels of the 72 Letter Name above. That’s 114 angels.

The resources I linked also have some useful information for each of them.

5 Likes

@Mouchany

Yes?

3 Likes

Why is she crying

2 Likes
3 Likes

@Nengeleth- It’s ok to pray to them, you don’t need to make full ritual. One of their missions is to listen us, and prayer can be just as good as evocation ritual- If it’s NOT from form.

4 Likes

There is a deeply interesting article about Harahel - the library angel in Abraxas, issue 4, from Fulgur. And they are half price these days.

4 Likes

I knew about an angel who doesn’t like injustices, lies, ecc… I don’t remember if He was the Archangel Gabriel or Raphael, or probably none of them.
Does anybody know who could He be?

2 Likes

“Tahariel - call on this angel to purify your thoughts and emotional state. Think of it as starting from a cleaner slate.”

May ask this ones help since I’ll be in a courtroom situation today. Not my issue I’m just a juror but still, keeping focused is paramount. Thanks.

5 Likes

St germain - ascended master & the violet flame of transmution

4 Likes