Link between Human children and Servitors Spirit Children šŸ’„

If you want to interpret an example as belittling thatā€™s fine I guess. But the example works as simple as it can.

South Park is my favorite anime.

if we accept everything in the universe alive even plants we have to exclude the whole sole thing and accept everything alive firstly inteligent secont emotional when we leave our body our emotions are left in the body but part of the intelect remains I do not now how much but I know magicians are stronger than regular people when they die as are kings and warriors and what if your children wait for you when you die

well try to wage war on jehovah on yourself if he is a thought form and see that if he is more powerful than you doesnt that make you the thoughtform from this world

Let me put it this way. Servitors are fabricated from thoughts or intent. They are, without interjection, without a soul, as no real reproduction was done, not to the point where they are sentient on their own.

Also, donā€™t get Rungr started on nature.

1 Like

Why would I waste time waging war on something you consider to be a thoughtform? lol Besides if in your view jehovah is a thoughtform the only way to fully cease a thoughtforms existence is to stop people from thinking about it, positive, negative, erase every mention of it, in which case is nigh-impossible lol. Besides I donā€™t touch the astral Iā€™m more etheric.

Also claiming something is more powerful than me doesnā€™t make me the thoughtform, those two things donā€™t even interact, like when a baby tries to put a triangle block in a circle outlet lol they donā€™t connect at all lol.

Also, this is unrelated, Rungr, but Iā€™ve been looking for an answer and was unable to find one.

What are the other planes supposed to be like? What can be done/found on the etheric plane?

Etheric plane isnā€™t a mental-esque plane like the astral is, the etheric is where most beings people here claim to interact with reside. They can enter the astral just as we can. Etheric requires actual work to be able to manipulate energy and develop your skills there, while astral you just need an active imagination and being conscious while doing it.

Of course the etheric also has dangers like ghouls, entering territory of beings who might not want you there, basically similar to here but the density is loose enough to where energy is tangible among other things. Entities have families, jobs, etc, example being lucifer ruling his empire, being a parent to many children, etc. Where these entities arent just clumps of energy but actual flesh and blood beings (Unless they are pure elementals in which case not so much) an angel etherically can bleed, a demon, a kitsune, a human, they can die or simply choose to reincarnate using either pantheonā€™s framework or something else entirely. The etheric is an entire plane, however there is an earth equivalent so basically in some aspects of earth when you etheric from say your bedroom, etherically that same spot that aligns with the etheric could be in the middle of the sea.

Servitors are non-sentient spiritual automatons. Theyā€™re basically machines in the astral plane. You donā€™t see construction workers call a building their ā€œchildā€. You donā€™t see engineers call a rocket their ā€œchildā€. Thus, magicians donā€™t consider their servitors their ā€œchildrenā€.

Human children arenā€™t machines. Theyā€™re living, sentient beings. Comparing the two is like comparing a whale with a socket wrench.

3 Likes

Hello there my lovelies. I have a Servitor, well he was a Servitor, who i claim as my son. My incubus and I had to give him a soul to become more than an extension of myself. I fragmented my own soul, had my incubus K, merge it with a fragment of his then we had to forcibly merge this newly created soul with the servitor. Of course now my son seems more like a Cambion than a servitor but now he has a will of his own and power to dio as hee pleases. Like he turns on the radio randomly, or throws things at my sisters. The point is, i feel that Servitors CAN be a child to you, but if they do they would cease to be a Servitor and become a true spirit. Most likely gaining traits of itā€™s creator but quickly developing its own unique self.

3 Likes

So in other words, heā€™s not a servitor.

1 Like

Iā€™m glad heā€™s doing great (:slight_smile:

1 Like

But he started out as a servitor. That is why i spoke up.

Thanks, hes a handful but makes me proud with how hes developing.

2 Likes

How would you be able to impregnate a golem? Theyā€™re made of clay and stone.

1 Like

I dont think you can impregnate a golem, as in most cases a golem is made from organic or inorganic matter with a soul forced into it as a power source, sometimes not always a soul, but it basically does not have the means of being able to conceive.

1 Like

Iā€™ve made golems as well, it really does not depend on that. Golems donā€™t have the means of giving birth, this person you spoke to most likely are confusing them with something else. A golem can be made capable of creating children by making minor golems but it cannot get pregnant by someone. Thatā€™s not how pregnancy works.

2 Likes

Taking in the plane you make them a astral golem canā€™t exactly be considered a golem since in the astral you do not require what makes a golem a golem, you simply use your imagination to create what you believe a golem is, planes like the etheric where you actually have to make the golem out of what makes a golem a golem organic or inorganic matter and a soul as a power source binded to the golem. However, in jewish folklore a golem is considered an unfinished human being made of clay or mud, which while is accurate in what a golem is, itā€™s not always human or human-like. It doesnā€™t have the organs necessary to have a child, nor the womb necessary to carry one, and all that goes into it.

However, Iā€™m not saying ā€œaye thatā€™s not how that worksā€ based off a newbie mindset, rather years of working with this stuff a golem can create their own children if they learn how to make other golems, but say a human and a golem would not turn out so well.

2 Likes

This brings to mind flesh golems which I think involves a form of necromancey. In theory, one would think the only form of golem that could potentially carry offspring would be a flesh golem made with a human womb and that specific intent. Not really my jam, but merely a thought. I admit i am less knowledgable on golems than i am Servitors and Demons, so i could be mistaken.

You make a good point there, although would their bodyā€™s organs work after being raised? itā€™s probable but I do admit a flesh golem is interesting and something I havenā€™t touched 100% on.