Link between Human children and Servitors Spirit Children đź’Ą

Here is what I think if we can create other human beings being our children and if we can create servitors aren,t they the same stuff .

I know that there is magic to chose if you want a girl or a boy and other stuff you like them to have even in their character
it is exactly the same as servitors

And if we in ourselves do not have much power other than energy in the spirit world our spirit servitor has like the rest of the spirits. Or so I came with thinking

Like our children have in this phisical world they can be places we cant and like our extended arm and are more loyal than other poeple

I was thinking alot about this and I think it is true I found books when you breed servitors you can breed them with mother earth or a spirit.

Woudnt it be best to use those kind of spirits in magic and not unknown spirits like spirits who have empires?

I havent yet made my first servitor so I do not know much but I will soon for now I am resting from magic and focusing on my business.

1 Like

Servitors are soulless thoughtforms. I do not know if reproduction would even work. Some servitors gain their “humanity” (or personhood, rather), and at that point I do not consider them servitors as servitors literally mean slave. They are literally tools until/unless they develop sentience.

how are you sure its not the same with Humans
what if you gain your soul at like 5 years of age or somethink
what if the spirit is born from your spirit like a baby

1 Like

Because we can see souls and babies can clearly feel and think independently.

I wouldnt link servitors and human children as the same thing, that’s trying to cross a very deluded line lol. While I do believe while in the womb the baby is pretty much soullness until it is actually born (not touching the politics of that )

Servitors are constructed from energy like psiballs or thoughtform servitors which are simply made from thought.

To me servitors are tools to be used and disposed of, if you want to release it then that’s fine too but it doesn’t change that it’s a tool, it’s simply a tool with no owner after that. A child isnt a tool lol, while a servitor’s “developed” personality is nothing but a fragment of the creator(s) personalities either aware aspects or unaware aspects a child’s personality is a mix of how they were raised, what they experience, and so forth which the line may be thin but it’s still a line that makes them differ.

3 Likes

If the tool starts making me feel bad I don’t keep it around.

Also, kingdom hearts would like to have a word with you.

ive read that servitors can learn and increase their power

if they are your tool they cannot get out of control

1 Like

and please dont confuce fact with ideas I am telling ideas and you are mixing

Yes they have to be programmed to be capable of learning, and a tool can still mess up and malfunction which is why you put a kill switch within them. There’s no difference. A child isn’t programmed to be capable of learning like that, you let a child do what they want and they learn as they go. A servitor needs to be programmed.

1 Like

Physical and spiritual creation with kids and servitors are different.

Physically, our bodies are just a vessel. Sure, the kid could have some energy from the parents but mainly while its in the womb. A lot of spirits merge with a physical body the very moment its born. In the spirit world spirits can indeed reproduce, thats where new spirits can come from. I have a few spirit kids myself.

When it comes to servitors, it all comes from the intent in your mind. Servitors just are a manifested thought really that has to be given energy in order to live on. But they don’t have any soul. Its just like an aspect of your mind that you tell to do stuff.

1 Like

you can program your kids too

ive heard you can ask mother earth to give it a soul

You’re missing the point, a child learns with or without permission, a servitor needs permission to learn like coding in a computer it has to be programmed during its creation. Otherwise it will not develop.

1 Like

it is born into another world with different laws our phisical laws are different

how are thoughtforms created into gods then if they are not alive

Construct Servitors are born here too lol. Theyre born on the energetic layer of this physical which isnt that far from the same laws xD and thoughtform servitors are born in your mindscape first and foremost lol.

You can worship a pile of shit and call it a God doesn’t mean it is, it simply means you titled that shit a god of your own choice. Nothing more lol. The same is with thoughtforms, and besides Godform in thoughtform terms simply means a thoughtform that does not require its creator to continue to exist, that it has found its own means of sustaining itself be it through mimicking or through parasitic means which is pretty much the same.

No, I am disproving your theories with already proven facts. That is the entire point of this post.

Wow. What did servitors do to you?

What are you talking about?

You just put servitors in a situation where they are comparable to piles of shit and find a way to belittle them despite them not holding much of any value (not in practicality, I mean), in your words.