Lilith's Beauty Ritual

You will need to prepare the moon water:
go to the pond at night, there turn to the dark Mother in free form, leave a pomegranate fruit as a gift, scoop up water and go home. The vessel must be installed so that the moon is fully displayed in it. You will need to prepare a candle, a seal and red rose incense.

1. Create a Lilith ritual space around the bowl: five roses and five candles form a circle, inside the incense of a red rose. A ritual goblet of wine (like Gamaliel’s Grail) and water from the river.
  2. Invoke the Dark Mother ( you can use any of my prayers)
  3. We read the appeal :

Lilith,
Ama Lilith
Tanninsam
My Dark Mother
The Virgin of Fornication,
Lilith Is Passionate
Lilith the Fiery
Lilith is Desirable,
The Face of lust,
A web that obscures the mind
An agonizing desire for the night,
I’m calling you,
Come to me Lilith,
Mistress of the Obscene Realm
Ama Lilith
The Queen of Sheba, The Wife of God!
The Queen of Hell,
I summon you, Goddess of the Moon, Mother of Witches,
Mistress of Darkness and Initiator of Darkness!
Take me in your arms
Fill me with your Power,
Enter my temple of flesh,
For you are me , and I am you,
Wake up my beauty
Wake up my passion
Wake up my flesh
Wrap me in the Veil of the Temple of Obscenities,
As a true daughter of your Kingdom,
May my skin be soft, clean
and velvety, like rose petals in a summer garden,
Let my hair be flowing like the surface of water,
May my eyes become bottomless
Like all the oceans of the world,
Let people see strength, desire, passion and wisdom in them,
May my lips become juicy like a summer berry, full of juice and freshness
May my body become slim and fit Like a young tree,
Let the fragrance of my body attract men,
How an oasis beckons a traveler
Ama Lilith,
I grant me the Power of the Temple of Obscenities,
Give me power over the mind and desire of all men (women ),
Let them see you in me,
MARAG! AMA LILITH! RIMOG! SAMALO! NAAMAH!
For you are, and I am you.
I am in communion with you through this goblet of the kingdom of Gamaliel.
Let Gamaliel’s Divine Spark be reborn inside me!

5 Likes

Did you create this yourself or are you quoting a source? You’re posting a lot and I’m getting concerned about copyright and fair use. This is the forum of a publishing business, it’s important we follow the law regarding copyright.

2 Likes

These are my personal works. I am familiar with the rules. If you let me know that there are problems, I can post information less often.
What are your suspicions based on?

3 Likes

You just didn’t say where this came from, so I have to check. I didn’t want to assume and go “this is someone’s book being posted here section by section”, so I asked. :+1:

2 Likes

I get it, no problem. These are my personal achievements and they have not been distributed anywhere else on the web. I wanted to be useful to the forum because it helped me a lot and supported me when I needed it. Can I post further? if there is no prohibition on your part

2 Likes

Just wondering… What were your results from this? :slight_smile:

1 Like

What is the purpose of this ritual? To make people beautiful?

1 Like

How do I “turn to the dark Mother in free form” ?

What exactly does that mean?

1 Like

Yes, this ritual is mainly for girls, but if you are a guy, you can try it the same way, it is not forbidden) it makes you attractive. Something like an eclipse of the mind for those who see you. The results were good, and several people in my circle who used the ritual successfully got married or started long-term relationships. - " Awaken my beauty, Awaken my passion, Awaken my flesh, Wrap me in the veil of the Temple of obscenity, Like a true daughter of Your Kingdom, Let my skin be soft, clean and velvety, Like rose petals in a summer garden, Let my hair flow like the surface of water, Let my eyes become bottomless, Like everything the oceans of the world, Let people see strength, desire, passion and wisdom in them, Let my lips become juicy like a summer berry, full of juice and freshness, Let my body become slender and toned Like a young tree, Let the fragrance of my body attract men,"

2 Likes

I wrote an example of conversion in the text of the ritual, you can turn to the Dark Mother as you do it most often, as it is convenient for you at your personal discretion. The purpose of the ritual is to make you attractive to the opposite sex.

1 Like

Yeah I know, but I don’t know what turning to the dark mother means.

I’ve never done that.

Or do you just mean like, acknowledge her and ask for her help in your mind, like turning to her for help? Thanks so much for this btw.

Yes, that’s what I mean.

2 Likes