Lilith - Sex Goddess or Lethal parasite - The warning is out

I just found this thread and I find it interesting. I feel there is truth to this because I know (some part of me) knows how parasites could evolve into something well bigger and often times will come in a form that is most attractive especially to those with large energy pools and well for a good amount of us, we have that.

My personal experience with Lilith is still on its way but I do noticed that when I did have brief contact with her in my dreams or even when I was deep in her work she felt well different to me then what some claimed. In fact she kicked my ass a few times and kept pointing to a path that I know would be good for me but was not ready for. She came to me as a goddess and very much queen form. Never once did she tell me to just use subduction or ever ask for much except for me to give her some roses. I gave her the rest on my own free will. In comparison to what some had experienced, she didnā€™t have this seductive energy to her (I mean I guess I could see it somewhat) but she basically presented her self in a high and regal manner. She even gave me a sigil that I personally use. It is fascinating that every since I use that instead of the normal one I have experienced different aspects of her.

I agree and I respect all members experiences and know that when it comes to spirits, they all come differently to us. But at the same moment this makes sense to me as well as how there is probably more out there that exist.

1 Like

I would say there is no question about that. You simply refuse to admit it to yourself, but yet you are strangley aware of it. For all that you said here, is a mix of fact and fiction, and/or the symptoms of something gone amuck, that you erroneuosly think should apply to anyone. This has all been said by other internet fearmongering types that I have observed over the years, only in greater detail. So obviously what you are reading you have come to believe, and that is making the situation irreversably worse for you. I have no doubt the situation can get worse, as you accurately describe, there is no remedy for it as you underestimated and misunderstood what you are dealing with, there is a price to be paid for that, but there is no one or nothing to blame but you.

2 Likes

Thank you for that set of warnings. It is from experience I speak, At times I felt I really connected to a kind soul as a female spirit that came as Lilith, but it is always in the realm of possibilities that when we evoke or invoke that an unwanted wurm mental or energy parasite might show up, and at times the spirit wasnā€™t aware on time to warn me. I will research on the books you mentioned.

1 Like

This is similar to the experience I had when I met Lilith in a lucid dream. I had no doubts that it was her. She is a gorgeous woman with long black hair and a glowing chocolate complexion. We were in an Egyptian setting, a temple of hers, I think. She was dressed in a tight, sheer dress, her shoulders bare. We had a short conversation that I will not go into here. She likes that I stand up for her and appreciates my empathy for her and women, in general. ā€œThis is rare of most menā€, she says. This is only my UPG (unverified personal gnosis).

One should be aware of parasites, and how to repel and defend against them. Donā€™t blame Lilith or her spirits for this. You shouldnā€™t blame a spirit for your lack of spiritual hygiene and security. When a powerful spirit like Lilith, Lucifer, Azazel, or Belial shows up, the imposters/parasites tend to run away.

The warning is valid, but check your ritual space, if any. Donā€™t blame Lilith.

3 Likes

Human made Sex Goddess.

1 Like

Iā€™ve worked with Lilith in uk for 2 years I wrote letter of intention to Lilith and asked for 2 daughters to visit, ur right Lilith is more than just sex , I was carefully given 2 daughters 1 being a delicate fragile woman or girl , Iā€™ve become close as friends been shopping together going for walks , visiting me at work and helping me out during the day , train rides home together, watching films together we do like to snuggle , sheā€™s bored now and so wishes to go home as she says Iā€™ve been ever so nice to her , Iā€™ve been buying her soft toys as gifts for birthday Xmas Easter gifts , she says she doesnā€™t want to hurt me so wishes now to go home, been together since June 2020 , Iā€™m shocked again to hear about parasite Lilith , I did see a girl blonde around she kinda lures u for sex , Iā€™ve seen a horrible dark woman standing behind her, more like a warning of a parasite defiantly wasnā€™t Lilith . Apart from that we have been busy building a safe place together a hotel dancing and drinking spirits most days , itā€™s a shame itā€™s kinda come to a end but I guess she felt happy to have shared happy memories together ,

Dont lie if you have encounter other demon, being what was acting like lilith then fucking dont call her parasite intstead her call parasite that being what was acting like her, i thing you lie a lot. For calling her parasite plz hit yourself for that word.

Hi @Cameron have you created your introduction post yet on the forum?

@DarkestKnight @Mulberry not sure where the link is. Currently on my phone :black_heart:

1 Like

In that case, you would probably have one of her succubi. Not Lilith herself

Sheā€™s been mentioned across history as a vampiric entity. Some call her their wife or lover. Succubus spirits feed off of energy regardless of how romantic and beautiful they feel or appear. If you want to give life force in exchange for companionship that is your choice. Everyone and their experiences are different.

Imagine if Iā€™m hungry and can feed off of you whenever I want. At first you must give permission even if silently, but when worn down & infected with my influence I no longer have to ask for your permission. I own taking your energy until you strongly banish me.

It is up to humans to fight off attacks so it learns it cannot push whatever fleeting, pleasurable sensations in exchange for your energy. I believe the poster Iā€™m replying to understands. Gods have come and gone especially if many people stop believing in them and keep their energy alive. The more popular and rituals given, the stronger they remain.

Iā€™ve heard very bad things when dealing with this energy. Bad nightmares and more. Read everything you can but Babylonian and earlier entities appear to be a dice role. Who or what will you get??

Do not allow yourself to become a feeding animal for a bad spirit. This poster shared much info that could help. Arousing touches and energy from any spirit should raise alarm bells. Donā€™t be meat. Fight it off.

Can I just ask which ā€œLilithā€ sigil is the one thatā€™s allegedly super parasitic, and which sigil is better? There are a number of Lilith sigils online.