Lilith, Male and Female energies

In Judeo-Christian lore Lilith represents Female independence and the power females can obtain. Here is something I learned in her point of view. (DON’T KNOW if its legit, but makes a good point).

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujpqV4vs09E]I am LILITH and my story has been incompletely told - YouTube

From Lilith’s perspective(in this video), sexual energy should be shared. However doesn’t this deny the nature of Female energy? I’m in no way disrespecting her or powerful women, I’m just having trouble understanding what women should do. The nature of the female energy is supposed to be dependent, powerless, soft, etc. I know reality is subjective, but if you knew your own nature why deny it?

1 Like

How about you tell Lilith she’s supposed to be dependent, powerless, and soft and see how that goes.

Honestly, no woman is pure feminine energy. Every human is a mix of both energies and a balance between the two is usually best. I would pity a person that was a purely receptive woman or a purely assertive man. You would never grow.

1 Like

Well woman like arhytipe is more of water element, more receptive, and man is more of fire element and more active.If we know that male have his own anima(water) and female her own animus (fire) we can see where is difference.On the material plane that mean that female have creative energy of creating something from energy source and that male have source energy…is that mean that female have not source energy, no but that mean that energy is deep in the female spirit like (kundalini) and that male animus is active while his anima is more passive deep in his spirit, during sex polarities are merging, male to female and anima of male to animus of female…female send mental energy to the male while male is seding source energy to the female and there forms the circle.In the ritual evocation or invocation Lilith is acting the character of males anima and Ball or Belial females animus.When male summon Ball he get more animus power, when she summon Lilith she got more anima power.Than if we summon our oposite we encouter our hidden potentials, ad when we encounter female to anime it empower your female known to you character even more.

1 Like

I’m not telling any woman to be powerless. I’m just trying to understand Lilith’s teaching through a debate I’m having in my head.

Doesn’t this mean the submissiveness of the woman?

How can the polarity work if the man is more receptive than he is comfortable, and how can the female enjoy sex from her man if she is assertive?

[quote=“desmonX, post:1, topic:7938”]In Judeo-Christian lore Lilith represents Female independence and the power females can obtain. Here is something I learned in her point of view. (DON’T KNOW if its legit, but makes a good point).

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujpqV4vs09E]I am LILITH and my story has been incompletely told - YouTube

From Lilith’s perspective(in this video), sexual energy should be shared. However doesn’t this deny the nature of Female energy? I’m in no way disrespecting her or powerful women, I’m just having trouble understanding what women should do. The nature of the female energy is supposed to be dependent, powerless, soft, etc. I know reality is subjective, but if you knew your own nature why deny it?[/quote]

There are different types of female energy, if you look in nature would you call the black widow spider or female praying mantises soft? The left hand path is actually most in alignment with that type of female energy. Personally I like strong women myself.

Lillith seems to be strong in both water and fire elements to me.

Lilith herself has appeared to some as male, much like male demons have to some appeared as females. Different aspects, different energies. Energies vary, aspects vary, spirits vary. If you expect every interaction with a spirit to be identical to you as it is to others, then you really need to summon more. If you have had every spirit interact with you in exactly the same way as it did to everyone, then you really need to stop socializing with magicians for a while.

Also, what defectron said. Feminine energy is not uniformal. In Hinduism, Shakti is female, and Shiva is male, but Shakti is the active force, and Shiva is only the receiver. completely opposite of Western notions.

1 Like

[quote=“defectron, post:5, topic:7938”][quote=“desmonX, post:1, topic:7938”]In Judeo-Christian lore Lilith represents Female independence and the power females can obtain. Here is something I learned in her point of view. (DON’T KNOW if its legit, but makes a good point).

From Lilith’s perspective(in this video), sexual energy should be shared. However doesn’t this deny the nature of Female energy? I’m in no way disrespecting her or powerful women, I’m just having trouble understanding what women should do. The nature of the female energy is supposed to be dependent, powerless, soft, etc. I know reality is subjective, but if you knew your own nature why deny it?[/quote]

There are different types of female energy, if you look in nature would you call the black widow spider or female praying mantises soft? The left hand path is actually most in alignment with that type of female energy. Personally I like strong women myself.

Lillith seems to be strong in both water and fire elements to me.[/quote]

She is also the vampire queen, and skilled in blood-based magics.

The reason I bring this up is that blood is, to an extent, a mixture of water and fire.In terms of elemental description, Blood is very much a fusion of fire and water. Like water, blood is fluid, evershifting, and quick. It comes in tides, can manipulate others to their will, and even heal. However, it shares fire’s anger, destructive nature, uncontrollability, passion, wildness, and fervor.

1 Like

[quote=“desmonX, post:4, topic:7938”]I’m not telling any woman to be powerless. I’m just trying to understand Lilith’s teaching through a debate I’m having in my head.

Doesn’t this mean the submissiveness of the woman?

How can the polarity work if the man is more receptive than he is comfortable, and how can the female enjoy sex from her man if she is assertive?[/quote]

no female can also be active, it is the metter of the anima or animus in the male or female body that one can be active and receptive at the same time, but…on the body level we can say female body is receptive in some sense…and male active, on the mind plan female could be more active and male more receptive but it all depend from person to person…

And for arcane…hindu and western tradicion are both ok with each other.Shiva is animus of female that sleeps deep in the cave, Sati or Shakti go to cave to awake the siva…siva is representation of sleeping kundalini that needs to be awaken, in tantra tradition shiva is material body and shakti is the spirit that awaken the body, why is the male here the passive util female come because animus without anima is inactive, the anima awaken the animus and the animus give the awaken power to anima, with that merging there is unity of shiva and shakti like the unity of Jogin and Dakini.They stimulate each other.

Thank you I’m getting closer to understanding. Don’t get me wrong I understand the power the female has, you guys are saying female power comes from its submissiveness(due to polarity) which is what I’m saying. So why does Lilith represent the independence of females(AKA: Non-submissivness)if female energy power is it’s submissiveness?

However, here is another dilemma: a powerful female is going to attract a weak and soft man, due to polarity and there are many females (not in the LHP) that have huge ego’s, strong will power, that want a powerful man to be submissive to. They go around attracting, what they perceive to be powerful attractive men, then the females with their power turn these men into weak, pathetic, powerless beings because the men want to fuck them and so they tolerate it (All this I learned from the number 1 pick up artist who I study from, so this is coming from the horse’s mouth). Nobody is going to respect a weak, dependent man that literally needs his woman. How can we make the world better if these energies aren’t functioning in its designed way?

What is the difference between the Empress and the High Priestess?

This is speaking in Tarot terms.

As for Lilith, like I said, female power is not JUST passive, any more than masculine power is JUST active. Likewise, Lilith herself is not JUST female energies, any more than Lucifer would be JUST male energies.

Replace your notions of ‘‘passive, female’’ energy with yin, and ‘‘active, male’’ energy with yang, and you will know that each contains aspects of the other, and vice versa, they complement each other just fine. And the entities we work with, have aspects that belong to both ends of the spectrum.

And if some armchair theory from a bunch of occult nerds on a black magick forum are confusing to you, unhelpful to you, or otherwise not what you’re looking for, you need only ask Lilith herself.

you guys are saying female power comes from its submissiveness(due to polarity) which is what I'm saying

Not submissive. Receptive.

Submissive implies ready to conform to the authority or will of others, to become meekly obedient or passive.

Receptive is different. It’s a willingness to receive something, to be open to the new energy. It is in no way submissive.

Think of it as a dance, flowing from one state to the next, a giving and taking, a sharing.

Lots of assumptions made.

All people have both feminine, and masculine energies to them. Sometimes entire layers of them. Men with female godforms and vice versa. Women with male souls, and vice versa. Also, not all women need a man, and not all men need a woman. Sometimes women like women, sometimes men like men. Sometimes either works, and sometimes neither works.

‘‘Polarity’’ need not work that way. Not every man who’s desperate for a relationship with any woman is going to want a ‘‘strong’’ woman. Likewise, not every ‘‘strong’’ man is going to want a submissive woman. ‘‘Polarity’’ isn’t a matter of ‘‘opposites’’ attract.

Simply put:
The Principle of Polarity manifests the fact that everything has its opposite, that everything has two poles. All phenomena have opposite and contrasted sets of qualities, properties, or powers, operating in opposite and contrasted directions. Every set of opposites constitutes a unity consisting of a reconciliation and balancing of the opposing poles.

The axiom also states that two contrasting sets of qualities are actually just two aspects or phases of the whole and not two separated and distinct things. Together they build the unity of the phenomen itself. For example, ‘cold’ and ‘hot’ appear as two different things but in fact are both temperature in different degrees. (1)

So pray tell, if all women have manliness to them, and all men have womanliness to them, then which pieces would go together for an individual man or a woman?

It’s NOT a simple puzzle piece, where two things just ‘‘fit’’ because they have to fit.

1. Raven’s Tarot Site(has nothing to do with with the user RavenAscent, just wanted to make that clear, because some are aware that I have ties to her),< http://www.corax.com/tarot/index.html?fourth-hermetic-principle >, 11.6.2016.

Theacher the Hierophant or High Priest is serving to his students by giving them the knowlage, like sacred cow he nursing them and they recive the knowlage, but the worship the teacher by listening him.This is the situation where Active energy of priest is serving passivity of his students and students filled with passivity worship the master and by worshiping the master they create the master.The male gives to female the semen and semen grow in female.It is in the astral that students implant image of leader into the head and create astral him the spirit that is forever with them the living word that never dies.Like the sacrificial animal on the shrine they eat animal and animal lives in them.The spirit of decay person recive the energy of his relatives.The Christ recive the energy from followers same as Tammuz,Ball,Ishtar.And forribden one is like the gold deep in the lake of oblivion, like the grass of life in the sea of Absu.Becouse the word is like the semen that is growing in the womb.

What is the difference between the Empress and the High Priestess?

This is speaking in Tarot terms.

As for Lilith, like I said, female power is not JUST passive, any more than masculine power is JUST active. Likewise, Lilith herself is not JUST female energies, any more than Lucifer would be JUST male energies.

Replace your notions of ‘‘passive, female’’ energy with yin, and ‘‘active, male’’ energy with yang, and you will know that each contains aspects of the other, and vice versa, they complement each other just fine. And the entities we work with, have aspects that belong to both ends of the spectrum.

And if some armchair theory from a bunch of occult nerds on a black magick forum are confusing to you, unhelpful to you, or otherwise not what you’re looking for, you need only ask Lilith herself.[/quote]

Yeah I felt very clearly that Lillith is very much a master of the active side of the elements. The image I got in that particular ritual in terms of what her energy represents was the yin half of a yin yang splattered with blood.

[quote=“Arcane, post:13, topic:7938”]Lots of assumptions made.

All people have both feminine, and masculine energies to them. Sometimes entire layers of them. Men with female godforms and vice versa. Women with male souls, and vice versa. Also, not all women need a man, and not all men need a woman. Sometimes women like women, sometimes men like men. Sometimes either works, and sometimes neither works.

‘‘Polarity’’ need not work that way. Not every man who’s desperate for a relationship with any woman is going to want a ‘‘strong’’ woman. Likewise, not every ‘‘strong’’ man is going to want a submissive woman.

< [url=http://www.corax.com/tarot/index.html?fourth-hermetic-principle]Raven's Tarot Site >, 11.6.2016.[/quote]

They aren’t assumptions. I’ve learned much from dating coaches. They all teach the same thing in its rawest form. How to make men more masculine so they can attract women. They all say that women want a powerful man, because in her designed primal nature she is attracted to a powerful man. And men always go for the submissive woman.

However besides this, I have learned a lot about Lilith and the powers of these energies. I know have more respect for her than I did before starting this thread. Thank you all, and thank you Lilith!

And men always go for the submissive woman.
No, Men do not.

That is factually incorrect.

A secure and confident man respects a strong and confident woman.

There is a fluid interplay of both masculine and feminine qualities from both genders in a balanced relationship.

[quote=“valkarath, post:17, topic:7938”]

And men always go for the submissive woman.

No, Men do not.

That is factually incorrect.

A secure and confident man respects a strong and confident woman.

There is a fluid interplay of both masculine and feminine qualities from both genders in a balanced relationship.[/quote]

Yeah I’m not really into submissive women.

It is a frail kind of masculinity that seeks a partner who is emotionally insecure. True masculinity can handle a strong and independent woman.

That said, I am gay, and I am attracted to men. What happens to my active force when I have sex with my boyfriend (or some random guy). This is why I think that this straight masculine and feminine attributes is bullshit. Because, what about me? If I am on the bottom during sex am I acting in the receptive energies? But, I’m a man.

This whole energy thing really breaks down when it comes to homos like me. Because, I am not looking for my energetic opposite, I’m looking for someone who can be my friend and my lover.

I completely agree with Arcane’s post, I think he’s spot on. I’m just tired of people generalizating masculine and feminine energies like it’s that easy. Because, I break the pattern, and either my sexuality is in fact energetically dysfunctional (which I haven’t experienced) or any given persons masculine and feminine energies are extremely individualized.

[quote=“ashtkerr, post:19, topic:7938”]It is a frail kind of masculinity that seeks a partner who is emotionally insecure. True masculinity can handle a strong and independent woman.

That said, I am gay, and I am attracted to men. What happens to my active force when I have sex with my boyfriend (or some random guy). This is why I think that this straight masculine and feminine attributes is bullshit. Because, what about me? If I am on the bottom during sex am I acting in the receptive energies? But, I’m a man.

This whole energy thing really breaks down when it comes to homos like me. Because, I am not looking for my energetic opposite, I’m looking for someone who can be my friend and my lover.

I completely agree with Arcane’s post, I think he’s spot on. I’m just tired of people generalizating masculine and feminine energies like it’s that easy. Because, I break the pattern, and either my sexuality is in fact energetically dysfunctional (which I haven’t experienced) or any given persons masculine and feminine energies are extremely individualized.[/quote]

Fixed that for you. :wink: