Lilith invocation From Liber Lilith A Gnostic Grimoire

I have a copy of Liber Lilith I can link to if the chat approved but do not want to break the rules of this forum again. @anon97554939, it’s through my personal email address and in a shared google doc. Would this be in line w/ the terms/conditions of the forum? I want to make sure before posting, thank you.

1 Like

@Shwa You cannot link to any downloadable copyrighted material, whether on Google Drive, or a third party website. That would be a breach of forum rules.

Ok, thank you @DarkestKnight! Much appreciated.

1 Like

Liber Lilith, last presented by Donald Tyson

Yes, the book is copyrighted so it cannot be linked on the forum.

Well worth the read. Though I’m not finished with it yet, it’s a very interesting take thus far and perhaps incorporates the oldest available translation of literature on/from the greatest Queen, Goddess, Mother, Sister, Teacher, Lover, and friend I’ve been lucky enough to find yet. Though passed down through the hands and eyes of mortal man, it is not of wasted time to absorb. Highly recommended.

1 Like

Obviously, I know and appreciate your guidance. Thank you.

1 Like

Sorry, I think I misunderstood what you were saying in your last reply to me . I didn’t mean to repeat myself lol

1 Like

Quite ok, you’re all good and no apology needed. Thank you.

1 Like

The translations can be difficult and seem to be lost to a degree that is unrecoverable. If you read the intro to Liber Lilith you can get a sense of the fragility of what remains in our availability of the literature. There’s a tragic reality to this from an impatient perspective, but from my experience, this can be somewhat surpassed by directly reaching and working with the great presence of our Goddess and committing your lifetime to working with her both in and out and accepting her presence within you. Her gnosis is easier to obtain than the literature may portray to the weary. Commitment, respect, sacrifice, love and endless gratitude is all one needs to begin a path walked along her presence. Praise Lilith!

1 Like

Merely my experience and not held to the expectations of others or their own experiences. To each their own path and endless respect for their truth. Love y’all!

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

came across this reading up on invocations and noticed the talk on the letters. At first impression i saw them as maybe something to vibrate. Then after looking more, they are numbers of the same letters followed by combos of each. So my new guess is that it’s a cipher. Haven’t broken it yet though, maybe need the book it came from to figure it out.