Lilith = Hecate?

@SeekerofK Love what you shared !

@anon39079500 Nyx is more of a Force and presence with quite the detached persona I find, BUT have also seen people trying to combine them, however that doesn’t sit well as they are very different energies. Hecate is much more involved

@Justin Hecate in any of her 3 faces is nothing like Lilith. They have a vastly different embodiment and story of the Divine Feminine , If the Divine Feminine was a circle, I do believe you may find Lilith sitting within 90 degrees of Hecate but most definitely not the same. The one thing apart from having an infernal, underworld energy to them both I do however see that both Persephone and Lilith were victims to Patriarchal Ego and both later on turned into basically Underworld Royalties,
BUT
that is only one version of the Myth,
there is one version where Persephone is actually in love mutually with Hades and of course Demeter being the Greek/Wog mother she freaks out of her little one leaving the nest lol in this version I personally find that Persephone can feel very Lilith like and Hades like Samael, the Sacred Underworld Infernal Royal Couple. I find that if you are a woman embodying the Dark Goddess, you likely end up falling in the Hecate myth, Persephone in many regards can be viewed as the inner child of the dark goddess or priestess, Demeter the mother (and I may add that she too is born from Chronus and Rhea as was Hestia, Zeus Hera, Hades and Poseidon) her Father is Zeus (Sky) and Hecate born of Asteria (stars) And Perses(Destruction).
Lilith’s Father is Nergal who is a destruction deity(Perses?) and mother Ereshkigal - Underworld , also lineage descendant of Nanna- Moon as well as Enlil-Sky & Ki - Earth.
The thing is Hecate is a triple deity as much as a singular and a lot of her Lineage as Persephone-Demeter-Hecate checks out as being very closely linked and almost identical given the difference in culture, time and period these lineages were recorded. It is not such a far fetch. What some forget is Patriarchy spilled the Goddess into many forms, and even then struggled with the Goddess always seeming just too powerful even when broken down into so many pieces.

1 Like

Trinity of ‘Goddesses’ or Demons. Which one is which, no one knows in certain terms.
Hecate is three in one.
Lillith may be one of the three. Kali another one.
They are present in all world cultures of the past, present and the future, these three daughters of the devil.

Hecate is a Titan Goddess. Gods don’t need to be demons. Her, Lilith, and Kali have no connection.

1 Like

I was gonna say make an introduction but after what you wrote Imma leave you alone.

Welcome @Ramses_Ozymandias It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself, and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3