Lilith has not Responded

I have meditated, prayed, and sent a letter of intent… but nothing seems to get the goddess’s attention. I’m new to the world of celestials and magick. All I want to do is fill a gap in my heart. And I figured Lilith could help… but she has not shown any interest. Please I need assistance and guidance from experts.

2 Likes

This is a duplicate - main thread here:

Just so the conversation doesn’t get split up into confusing pieces.

2 Likes

Sorry I’m just desperate

She has heard you. Give her some time to respond.

3 Likes

Relax, bro, relax.

One of the first rules of magic, is to allow your intention to work in the universe. The more you interfere with it, the more you check in on it, the more you try to figure out what’s going on, and the more you try to control the situation, the more you derail your original intent.

4 Likes

Thanks bro

1 Like

It doesn’t happen over night. Just like any relationship it takes time, effort and diligence.

5 Likes

The best time to perform rite to Lilith is when the moon is more powerful on Full Moon . I would also recommend reading “Qabalah, Qliphoth and Goetic Magic” by Thomas Karlsson which provides all the information that you need.

4 Likes

What do I need to do in order to strengthen my relationship with her

1 Like

Focus on yourself, work on yourself, daily meditation,working on your chakras, astral senses and energy.
Queen herself is so busy and she chooses sometimes with whom she have to work with.
According to my experience, she is awesome and can’t even list the things she has to teach.

Moreover have patience and never give up. You will reap rewards for sure

2 Likes

Research her various mythologies, get to know her. Some simple callings and invocations, meditations, offerings. The more you connect with her energies the better.

1 Like

Lilith is the kind of spirit where she chooses who she works with and builds relationships with, not the other way around. She will decided from the beginning if she wants to work with you or not, though if she doesn’t respond right away, that shouldn’t be taken as a “no” in itself.

3 Likes

It happens, just remember duplicates are against the rules and the Mods might delete one. It’s up to them on that.

1 Like

Well, as of late last night I felt something. I’m sure what it was and it was right after I gave praise to lilith

2 Likes

Remember, don’t try to command the spirits, make a request that they join you, not demand that they appear. You have to let these things happen naturally.

Especially with Mother Lilith, I guarantee you are not going to command her to do a goddamn thing. She isn’t going to do anything unless she wants to do it, and if you want her to help you out, you’re going to have to earn her respect.

5 Likes

Lilith…if she chooses will absolutely answer in her own time. Just remember that she knows your deepest intentions, even if you are presenting them as something else, so if she feels even the slightest of negativity that she doesn’t agree with, you will be ignored.

She will also give many signs to test you and see how well you listen and if you are strong enough to seek her out. I myself was given many little signs and tests for years until I finally opened up and heard her calling. Since welcoming her into my life everything has changed and she has done things for me that were nothing short of miracles. Her kindness and caring heart are sacred.

1 Like

Lilith has responded, I don’t know what

Something has changed, I have power, I feel it, and I can charm speak and it work even more now. I also feel like I am over flowing with energy.