My name is Drew

I need help, I tried to contact Lilith last night and nothing has happened.

1 Like

Go into more detail for me? Tell me what you did, in detail. What sigil? Candles? Any thoughts or feelings?

I wrote a letter to her with my intent and needs, I am in desperate need of her assistanceā€¦ almost impatient. I marked her sigil on my fore arm and used a candle for the guidance. I feel empty. I signed at the bottom and inked in with my blood.

I waited for 30 minutes after 12 am then fell asleep by the candle.

@Anassa,

1 Like

Ok. What was your request to her. Did you feel any heat? Any thoughts come across randomly?

1 Like

I requested her assistance on helping me feel whole. I approached her with humbleness. I ask for a succubus talented in the magic arts to assist me in my quest.

1 Like

There was no random thoughts. I was feeling hot though. Well actually I kept wondering to myself if this actually worked what would I do with this power

1. Youā€™ll want to make an introduction post in the Intro thread - itā€™s a forum rule.
    Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum - #4351 by Gnosidis

2. I cross-referenced your other post about this for convenience.

1. Not trying to be judgemental, but the thoughts you express in this tread are not very coherent or organised. If the same level of clarity was in that letter, that might be part of your problem, she just wasnā€™t clear what you wanted.

But more likely, itā€™s just early days, she was there, they usually are as she might have been the one drawing you to work with herā€¦ but you have some inner work to do to develop your senses to be able to perceive them, thatā€™s all.

So give it time, you might find things starting to move anyway, and keep working on your abilities while you wait.

3 Likes

Hello, Moxie. Since its a rule in this forum, could you edit your first post and type few things about you as an introduction? Iā€™m afraid that just by mentioning your name in the title isnā€™t considered a proper intro.
@AdamThoth you donā€™t like catching pokemons??? :smirk:

4 Likes

Daemons arenā€™t going to want to be prayed to and asked to fix your life - they are all about sovreignity and personal responsibility - they can heal, then theyā€™ll show you how to heal yourself, they can advise and move energy around but you have to do some seriously hard work too, to take the advice and opportunities and run with them.

So, since youā€™re in a hurry, what are you doing in the meantime to help yourself? What is a ā€˜gap in your heartā€™? Is your heart center damaged? Or is this a ā€œI want a girlfriendā€ thing?

No I was abused and neglected. I have servere mental illness and hear voices.

Ok I did my proper intro