Lilith, books

Hi pegasus66, you are right. ‘Renich viasa avage Lilith lirage’ is correct. I use this Lilith mantra sujccesfully in my every day witchery.

Lilith is full of love for women, men, animals and plants. I have experienced her love in many rituals. Lilith is the mother of darkness and light and as you said, beyond good and evil. She is the creatress of all past - present and future worlds.
Hail to Lilith and Blessed Be!

2 Likes

I’m glad I stumbled upon this thread. I’ve been wondering about working with Lilith and I’ve heard a lot of contradictory information (That she is easily pissed off, not beginner friendly, etc.). With that said I feel that she has a lot of the qualities that I myself need to embody as a woman and use in my life. Obviously, I’m going to school myself before approaching her, but any advice on working with her? And, would she be offended if I use the same altar that I use to do my rituals with Lucifer?

1 Like

There is alot of contrary information, however she really does have alot of aspects and respect is a must. My experiences have all been wonderful, though as there are so many facets to Lilith and each experience is quite personal to each individual, it really depends on you.
As for the altar question, I wouldn’t believe that Lilith would be offended, but I’m sure you’d find out if he were to be.

1 Like