Lilith, books

Hi everyone, I would like book indications that approach Lilith as a serious dedication (Beyond Liber Lilith) if there are more books with this focus.

5 Likes

Someone please? experiences and advice, rituals of how to start in the best way also welcome.

Are you in a hurry? Google is your best friend when looking for specific books, so why don’t you try that first and ask questions after that?

4 Likes

You can Google her and use the search function on the forum you will find all the experiences and different rituals on here. And there is a member of the forum called Succupedia who has a 7+ years relationship with her. He can help you.

1 Like

Well speak of the devil :grin:

1 Like

Lilith: Dark Feminine Archetype, 2017, by Asenath Mason.
Excellent book.

6 Likes

Thank you Davidsmith!

1 Like

Ok, no hurry.

1 Like

There’s not a lot of information regarding Lilith and a cult around her persona. At least it’s not in the open as it is for other deities such as Baphomet and Moloch. I’m certain there is cultists and Wiccans that worship her by tradition and regularly by week, month, year and lunar activity. And like most cults and worships of deities, it’s often at an underground level.

1 Like

in fact, the vast majority of information I search on google is related to biased views, including by some Wiccan people, all very superficial.

2 Likes

It is. And I couldn’t find any books about Lilith and the cult around her persona, which was a part of your question, right? But I’m sure there is a huge following of Lilith that is “cult-like”, but you work best with her on an individual and personal level, rather than having a group following you as a leader to worship her.

1 Like

Yes, a personal cult. I’m going to start this on this black moon, I’ve been thinking about it a few months ago, I have a book that deals with a hecate cult, during a whole year’s(Wiccan) I’m considering adapting the initial rituals for my use with Lilith and try to learn the rest directly with her. I do not know if that’s a good idea.

3 Likes

Well, I cannot say what you should do. If that is one of your goals, then follow your guts and do it.

But…if I were you, I wouldn’t make a cult around Lilith at all. Lilith is too personal for me. She’s family. Any kind of interaction with her is on a personal and an individual level. Putting her in the middle of a group won’t change the unique confrontation and manifestation between four eyes: The one summoning her, and herself.

Are you gonna speak on her behalf as a leader of the cult, when she can speak perfectly fine on her own? Do you think she likes being represented by someone else, speaking in her name with a slight risk of misinterpretation if she speaks through you? The Lilith I know, would not tolerate that.

That’s my thoughts about cults.

9 Likes

succupedia, no, what I was trying to say is that I will establish a personal worship, that is, alone, only me and the goddess, with no other person understand? Exactly how are you saying, sorry for my English

2 Likes

@AradiaX hun could you copy paste that Lilith book list i gave you to @Bragi in a PM for me. Mwah xxx

2 Likes

Oh, ok. But “cult” basically means “a relatively small group of people having religious beliefs or practices regarded by others as strange or as imposing excessive control over members.”. But you also used the word “personal”, so maybe I was lost in translation there.

Most black magician is opposed to worship of spirits, but I see nothing wrong with that. Excessive worship, on the other hand, can be trouble. Keep it balanced, in the middle.

2 Likes

I’m sure I will, thanks for the tips, they were a great help. Once again, sorry for my English.

2 Likes

Absolutely thanks again babe!:kiss:

3 Likes

Thanks gorgeous xxx

2 Likes

Could I have that list too please. Thanks.

1 Like